AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Blocked After Reporting User

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
I reported a grey user trying to scam a new model, he did the whole "tipped x tokens" crap, I called him out on it and reported him.
Now I am blocked? I don't understand? Did he also report me?

@Charlie_SC @xChloe

Edit:
Wow I see the email, rude behaviour? Calling someone a dumbass for trying to SCAM a model is rude behaviour?

After careful review, we’ve suspended your account until 13/05/2024 for the following reason:

Rude behavior

The violation was discovered following a report. We made this decision under our Terms of Use section 10.

For full context here is the message:
"Me: trying to use fake tips. She doesn't even use a tip menu dumbass"

Wow :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

I reported a grey user trying to scam a new model, he did the whole "tipped x tokens" crap, I called him out on it and reported him.
Now I am blocked? I don't understand? Did he also report me?

@Charlie_SC @xChloe

Edit:
Wow I see the email, rude behaviour? Calling someone a dumbass for trying to SCAM a model is rude behaviour?

For full context here is the message:
"Me: trying to use fake tips. She doesn't even use a tip menu dumbass"

Wow :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
I have been blocked before for 7 days when reporting a user for "swearing" at him as well. It is considered a violation of the community guidelines to call a dumbass a dumbass...lmao. Mine was in a PM sent to him and not in the public chat even.

Upvote 0
That’s absolutely ridiculous; an adult site where you can’t use adult words 🤦‍♀️

Upvote 0
What is even funnier is I have had a guy threaten my life in PM and reported them to support and they did NOTHING. The user is still on the site doing the same shit I called him out for. He offers models money for hook ups.
Yes, that is ridiculous. There are a lot of things I truly don’t like about that site at all! Fucking stupid trying to micromanage what some people say on the site, and not others 👎 I’m sorry you had that experience experience. I’ve been enjoying MFC a lot more, as far as token sites go, I way prefer it to Stripchat.

Upvote 0
Ah, yes...they're still doing that thing where they issue models (and members) violations for "being rude." :facepalm: That's been talked about on here before, and I thought it was ridiculous then...and still find it ridiculous.

Upvote 0
Yes, that is ridiculous. There are a lot of things I truly don’t like about that site at all! Fucking stupid trying to micromanage what some people say on the site and not others 👎
It seems to depend greatly on which support employee handles your report. Most are brain dead and only follow the "book" without taking into consideration any context. I usually get the "canned" copy and paste responses when I report site issues because that is all they are trained to do. You know the ones, IT MUST BE YOUR COMPUTER, there is nothing wrong with our site, try a different browser or device. lol . bullshit.. I am on the site at various times daily so I notice if shit is changed or not working pretty quickly and telling me my computer is the issue is just a slap in the face.

Upvote 0
It seems to depend greatly on which support employee handles your report. Most are brain dead and only follow the "book" without taking into consideration any context.

Taking things out of context. Kind of reminds me of the current situation with the A.I. shit (I can't stand it) and the weird algorithm b.s. happening on Facebook, and the silliest things getting denied or flagged as "Bullying and harassment" or "May cause conflict." Love it when they won't even tell you which part of your post is the part that "may cause conflict." I remember one time my post got denied when I had the word "damn" spelled out. Lol.

• Funny!
Reactions: Natural9
Upvote 0
Reactions: Wuggie and ElGato
Upvote 0
Hey @NotYou

I get your frustration here, but please note that we provided everyone with great new Reporting features so we can deal with anyone breaching our rules.
All you need to do is use the Report User and Report Message buttons to report things, and then let us deal with the rest.

Same goes for models; we give you the options to Ban Users, Report Users and Report Messages.

There is no reason to insult, harass or name-call anyone, no matter the reason.

Just report the issue and allow us to take care of the rest.

Upvote 0
Over my 14+ years broadcasting on MFC, it brought me such pleasure to be able to berate a troll in my room for treating me badly, and the room loved my brutal responses and sometimes joined in. The thought that keeps blowing my mind is that if ran my room on Stripchat the same way, I'd probably be permanently banned due to this sort of mindset from management.

I think SC is a great alternative to MFC or CB, but there certainly are less freedoms available there, so would probably always remain my 3rd recommendation behind the other 2.

Upvote 0
It certainly feels very micromanagy from people who aren’t employing us/ direct employers.

Streamate also doesn’t cross lines like that either.

When sites go over the top like that, they take away the attraction of even being an independent contractor (for me anyways).

Upvote 0
Whilst I understand, i do, I still have the mindset that it should always depend on context for trolling back or calling them idiots etc.
I think when someone like this is trying to trick and scam/exploit a model, they should automatically not have the same defence and all trolling/being rude back to them is allowed, within reason.

What annoys me about this, I had at least 2 guys constantly harassing me in public chats for not tipping a model (calling me much worse than a "dumbass" - one particular I have posted about here before, and the model I did lots of cam2cam with ), and I reported them MULTIPLE times, they never once got banned (not even a suspension for one day as I had). Was it because they were level 90+ or was it something else? I don't know. And it's for guys like those why I then want/need the invisibility option so I can be with, chat to, tip, pvt etc without them being the a-holes constantly. I am never rude to anyone unless they are rude to someone (the model) and try to scam them etc.

I don't go around screaming at greys to "tip you b*stards" or whatever, like so many guys do.

Anyway, I do accept it, I will learn from it and not do that again - mute (if I can) and report.

• Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
I reported them MULTIPLE times, they never once got banned (not even a suspension for one day as I had).

Nobody is exempt from rules.
Rules are fair to all no matter the model's status or the user's league.
Let's discuss this guy in PM so I can investigate 😉

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Hmm.. being suspended for using the word "dumbass" on an adult site seems a little.... odd.

And anyone who reports someone for calling them a dumbass really does not seem to be emotionally suited for adult sites either. And sure as fuck ;) should never come to Australia for a visit :rofl:

Upvote 0
Hmm.. being suspended for using the word "dumbass" on an adult site seems a little.... odd.

And anyone who reports someone for calling them a dumbass really does not seem to be emotionally suited for adult sites either. And sure as fuck ;) should never come to Australia for a visit :rofl:
lol and nae cunt that canny handle adult language, should be dragging their auld pussyballs to Bonnie Scotland either 🤣

Upvote 0
Brain not working too well today. What is fake tipping? I've seen users making promises to tip and making excuses about why they can't do so immediately. Can you give an example of fake tipping?
A fake tip is when a user copies and pastes a tip someone else made so it looks like a legitimate tip

joeuser: tipped 100 tokens

• Helpful!
Reactions: HeadyRaven
Upvote 0
Brain not working too well today. What is fake tipping? I've seen users making promises to tip and making excuses about why they can't do so immediately. Can you give an example of fake tipping?
LetmebustOO.png

This, they try to make it look like they tipped X amount of tokens, and from a menu.
This is the one from yesterday I reported, and it's why you see my reply to him "she doesn't even have a tip menu, dumbass" - because she doesn't.

But on other sites like Chaturbate they use GIFs to try fake tip

They usually do it with new models

Yes, it is definitely an interesting rule...especially for a site that allows the model to add "humiliation" to our show options. I guess we just have to have the approval before we start berating them. Then it's okay :wasntme:

Happy birthday - not sure which country you're in so it may not be officially your birthday yet but happy birthday either way

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This, they try to make it look like they tipped X amount of tokens, and from a menu.
This is the one from yesterday I reported, and it's why you see my reply to him "she doesn't even have a tip menu, dumbass" - because she doesn't.

But on other sites like Chaturbate they use GIFs to try fake tip

They usually do it with new models
Thanks. I would never have thought of this. Amazing how far someone will go for a free boob flash or whatever. :rolleyes:

• Funny!
Reactions: Natural9
Upvote 0