AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A place for your ideas and suggestions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Let’s improve Stripchat together!

Stripchat is continually growing, and to ensure productive development, we want to know your opinion about the project.

This is the official thread where you can talk about the options and new features you would like to see on Stripchat in the future.

Please, share your opinion here, and let us know what you would like to improve.

This applies to everyone: models, studios, and of course, users

Please, please, please; make a way to ONLY appear Online to logged-in users / users with usernames. (Only registered Users can see your stream / avatar.) Some sort of a "switch" in the settings-area. Other platforms have this option. So many creeps out there lurking and stalking, logged out, it's yuck. Should be an option!
how do we do this and on which sites? i'm on mfc, sc, and cb

Upvote 0
Hey @ropebunnyluna Awesome points and explanations - thank you!
A couple of the things you mentioned, we are already in the process of updating so stay tuned.
You also made some other interesting/valid points and as I already mentioned, it will be discussed further with relevant teams.
I appreciate your viewpoint and suggestions. :blush:

Upvote 0
Hey @ropebunnyluna Awesome points and explanations - thank you!
A couple of the things you mentioned, we are already in the process of updating so stay tuned.
You also made some other interesting/valid points and as I already mentioned, it will be discussed further with relevant teams.
I appreciate your viewpoint and suggestions. :blush:
Thanks for replying. Glad to hear it and thank you for taking in my suggestions. I sent a lot of information so I really appreciate you reading it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0
1715771578360.png

Is it possible to get a clear and detailed answer about the location of the models?

I don't think I'm the only one with this problem - being stuck in a country that doesn't speak English and having to compete with girls who can transfer to different market : England, France or Portugal before going to the USA depending on traffic/hours.

It's problematic enough as models, but also as viewers - you're bound to have a lot of viewers asking you "if you speak such and such a language", because 1/3 of the models don't speak the local language, confusing viewers and annoyings models.

This raises another question: does Stripchat correctly verify the identity of online models?

The case seems to be :

- registering several models with identity documents from different countries
- The model then chooses the identity of the person from the country she wishes to target (depending on the time of day, the quality of the country's traffic).
- She enjoys the money, having higher $/h and higher stripscore than regular model who is stuck in her little country!

Given that it's possible to go online using someone else's identity papers without being punished (or is it only for studios?) the question of identification processes when a model goes online with Stripchat needs to be re-examined, it's easy to imagine under-age models (under 18) being online!

for example :

1715774291874.png 1715774328008.png1715774378176.png

and pretty sure she also have UK, ITA, ES

Either make it FAIR FOR ALL or rework your systems (especially the hashtags system so we can reach people that are ACTUALLY LOOKING FOR SOMETHING SPECIFIC, we don't need 45+ tags)

@xChloe @Charlie_SC

Upvote 0
Can I just say..... Thank you!!!

View attachment 100193

We can now see what video was sold! Woop Woop!
That 70S Show Yes GIF by Laff

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Does it appear as the same for you/users in the chatroom when they buy it?
it just says "XX purchased a video" or "XX purchased NAME of video"?
In the chat room it still just says "XX purchased a video" but I as the model see the video name in the earning details.

I think its nicer for the users that not the whole room gets to see what the user has bought. You can keep shopping discreetly... :D

Upvote 0
In the chat room it still just says "XX purchased a video" but I as the model see the video name in the earning details.

I think its nicer for the users that not the whole room gets to see what the user has bought. You can keep shopping discreetly... :D

Ok good thanks, Yes agreed, it's why I asked. I personally don't like, need or want the world to know my business and they don't need to know specifically what I purchased.

Reactions: CallMeMaria
Upvote 0
A thing that popped to my head now as we are on the subject of videos...
I would like it if it were possible to arrange my video gallery by tags or types. Think, B&G, JOI, Femdom, Squirt, Closeups jne.

I have collected quite the gallery, I have over 200 videos on SC and when I am looking for a particular clip to sell to a user, it takes quite some scrolling. Maybe it would be helpful for users too to be able to navigate content by tags?

Upvote 0