AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account still banned after almost 3 months. Please help.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jan 28, 2024
Chaturbate Username
tocumortonot
Hi @punker barbie

My account is still banned. I have done all the explaining I could possibly do and my account is still banned and I got a mail back saying "Recently we were alerted you may be seeking content in serious violation of the Chaturbate Terms, including content containing minors.". I have never done, and never will, partake in such a deplorable behavior in my life. I have invested way too many years, money, and friendships that I made on the website to be doing something this incredibly stupid to ruin my life.

I had a user that claimed to be a minor in my private chat, and by the time I was gonna ban the user, I was already banned. I was looking at other models on the site and was not paying much attention to my own chat. Please help me get it back. It has been almost 3 months now and I have just submitted another request. I have never, and never will, entertain any age players and people lying about their age. I will be more careful in the future when talking to users on chaturbate from now on as I have never been careful before as I did not know I would get banned for not banning a problematic user in time. I acknowledge that I made the mistake of talking to a potential minor, and I guarantee that it will not happen again.

Regards,
tocumortonot

username - tocumortonot
email - nolaughter619@gmail.com