AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ban glitch

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

GothHostess

Cam Model
Aug 12, 2019
Slytherin Common Room
Twitter Username
@ItsGothHostess
I found an old thread from 2019 about this, but unfortunately there seems to be no answer - does anyone know how to fix what must be a glitch, where no matter how many times you ban someone they can come back? There is a guy who I ban over and over again, I usually give short bans to send a message but today I permabanned him multiple times and he was still able to be in my room and talk (I know I can ignore him as well, and I did, but it's frustrating). If I click on his name, it will literally say "remove ban" so it knows he isn't supposed to be there. He's not PM viewing either, he is under "premiums" with all the other non banned people. I also went to my banned list in the model admin section, and he isn't there! Bizarre. Does anyone know a way to fix this, or am I missing something super obvious?

I found an old thread from 2019 about this, but unfortunately there seems to be no answer - does anyone know how to fix what must be a glitch, where no matter how many times you ban someone they can come back? There is a guy who I ban over and over again, I usually give short bans to send a message but today I permabanned him multiple times and he was still able to be in my room and talk (I know I can ignore him as well, and I did, but it's frustrating). If I click on his name, it will literally say "remove ban" so it knows he isn't supposed to be there. He's not PM viewing either, he is under "premiums" with all the other non banned people. I also went to my banned list in the model admin section, and he isn't there! Bizarre. Does anyone know a way to fix this, or am I missing something super obvious?
That's so odd... putting someone on ignore is usually the biggest failsafe in the system. They should not be able to talk at all.

Have you tried manually adding his name to the banned list vs. clicking his name in your premium viewers?

This is an annoying bug for sure. Take screenshots and carefully and concisely describe the issue in a support email to send them.

• Helpful!
Reactions: GothHostess
Upvote 0
Right? It's so strange, and it also seems like it only applies to him (although this may just be confirmation bias as maybe other people I'm banning aren't returning, glitch or no glitch).

I haven't tried putting his name into the banned list - I'm going to clear my cache and cookies and then put it in today via the list and see if he shows up/if it stays on the list. If not, I'll email them and see what they say.

Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0