AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Bang, Marry or Kill

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xSALTx

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Sep 11, 2013
So here is a game that I find to be a hoot and a half. If any of you watch Archer you may be familiar. I figured here we could pick a new book, show or movie to choose from every day and sit back and watch what kind of willy, nilly wild answers we come up with! :dance:
Rules: You must come up with an answer for each category. You must pick a person to bang, one you would marry and one you would kill. You can have mixed gender answers or if you are feeling extra froggy feel free to provide a set for your male and female contestents. Choose wisely! If you want to avoid looks of aghast horror from your forum peers feel free to add an explanation of you would totally nail "A", spend the rest of your life with "C", but bury "B" in a ditch where nobody will ever find him :whistle: . Iam sure your explanation will clear up any whispers about having you commited ;) .

So without further ado....

I will pick Star Trek: TNG, because it keeps popping up on various threads...

So I would nail Riker, he seems to be the spiratual heir to Capt. Kirk. So I figure I won't be able to walk straight for a week...

I would marry Picard.

And I would kill Counsler Troy. Anyone with any type of psi empathy or telepathy gives me shifty eyes... My business iz my bussiness, k?
:handgestures-salute:

Ah, neat. I was aiming for a one where we pick a new tv show or movie each day kinda thing...

:? Now I just sorta feel like a psycho :lol:

xSALTx said:
Ah, neat. I was aiming for a one where we pick a new tv show or movie each day kinda thing...

:? Now I just sorta feel like a psycho :lol:
I was just pointing out that one was for using people on the forum. This one is different if you're only talking about like celebrities. :mrgreen: I wasn't sure if you meant forum members too or not.

Reactions: xSALTx
I have not seen The Borgias, so I cannot participate today :crybaby:

The Big Bang Theory

Fuck: Penny...who wouldn't? I mean besides Sheldon, of course.
Marry: Bernadette. She has a doctorate, makes a shit load of money and showers her guy with expensive gifts; I deserve to be a kept man! :)
Kill: Howard. He's got to go if I'm gonna marry Bernadette.

The Big Bang theory continued...

I would bang Amy Farrah Fowler. She is funny and seems to be desperately craving it...

I second marrying Bernadette. All that plus she seems to have the most balls except for, maybe, Penny. I was going to say the comic book store guy but my motives were far from virtuous. :lol:

Ha, Wil Wheaton is a total douche on that show, but I think I would murder the guy that lisps uncontollably. He is twuwy evil.

xSALTx said:
The Big Bang theory continued...

I would bang Amy Farrah Fowler. She is funny and seems to be desperately craving it...

I second marrying Bernadette. All that plus she seems to have the most balls except for, maybe, Penny. I was going to say the comic book store guy but my motives were far from virtuous. :lol:

Ha, Wil Wheaton is a total douche on that show, but I think I would murder the guy that lisps uncontollably. He is twuwy evil.

Okay let's try this again...the guy's name is Bawwee Kwipke (Barry Kripke) HA!

Reactions: xSALTx
How I Met Your Mother

Bang: Lilly, because I think she would be a great lesbian experience
Mary: Ted, he seems like someone I can get along with long-term
Kill: the reporter dude Robin had to work with, cause he's... *shudders*

Reactions: xSALTx and eyeteach
Disney princesses, anyone? :)

Bang: Jasmine, duh. Like Aladdin says, "she's got these eyes, and this hair, and her smile..." Also gurl got some curves on her, let's be real.
Marry: Belle because I like a girl who's book and street smart
Kill: "Hipster Ariel" haha

Reactions: BarbieLuv
Disney Princesses continued! :dance:

Bang: Tiana, because my goodness that girl is gorgeous!
Marry: Anna, hands down. We could be clutzy and awkward together. And dem freckles, unf.
Kill: Snow White. Seriously, only princess I can't stand. Her voice grates on my nerves soooo bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.