AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

cam model is acting really weird

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

joker90

Banhammered
May 13, 2024
so i am a fan club member of this model and her satisfaction rating has dropped about 15% broadcasting hours have changed but she only seems to stay on for like 20 minutes maybe earns like 30 tokens and logs off.

i think she messed up her satisfaction rating by charging high private shows and not delivering and viewers werent happy. her followers seem to Keep going up and down by about 10-20 viewers

its really very strange its strange that she now logs online for only about 20 minutes and then logs out again

don't know what is going on with her or how she makes any money if she only stays online long enough to make 20-30 tokens.

i think she must be ripping people off unfortunately which sucks she must keep switching up her broadcasting times to get different viewers and run the same playthrough except why she stays online for 20-30 tokens each show now is baffling

im not surprised her satisfaction rating has dropped so much she is becoming a pretty terrible model at this stage, she is obviously trying to rip viewers off and then runs a different time frame but why she is only on to make 30 tokens and logs off i think she likes to give viewers a little taste then hook them to pay alot then doesnt deliver in private shows and her rating goes up and down

i am a fan club member and i beginning to find that very disappointing that other models seem to do there job but she seems to be trying to hustle

Last edited:
Sorry I'm bit confused her current rating is only 15%? If so then yeah something is up.

Otherwise who knows, she could be accepting pvts on another site or she could just get fed up and leave. Again don't know unless someone comes into the room saying they've been ripped off in pvt its just speculation.

Reactions: anabeauty37
Are you being ripped off? If not then...

Angry Harrison Ford GIF

i am a fan club member and i beginning to find that very disappointing that other models seem to do there job but she seems to be trying to hustle
Here's a tip! Unsubscribe from her fan club if you aren't enjoying the content provided by it.

Screenshot 2024-05-14 at 12.34.47 PM.png

so i am a fan club member of this model and her satisfaction rating has dropped about 15% broadcasting hours have changed but she only seems to stay on for like 20 minutes maybe earns like 30 tokens and logs off.

i think she messed up her satisfaction rating by charging high private shows and not delivering and viewers werent happy. her followers seem to Keep going up and down by about 10-20 viewers

its really very strange its strange that she now logs online for only about 20 minutes and then logs out again

don't know what is going on with her or how she makes any money if she only stays online long enough to make 20-30 tokens.

i think she must be ripping people off unfortunately which sucks she must keep switching up her broadcasting times to get different viewers and run the same playthrough except why she stays online for 20-30 tokens each show now is baffling

im not surprised her satisfaction rating has dropped so much she is becoming a pretty terrible model at this stage, she is obviously trying to rip viewers off and then runs a different time frame but why she is only on to make 30 tokens and logs off i think she likes to give viewers a little taste then hook them to pay alot then doesnt deliver in private shows and her rating goes up and down

You keep saying she is "obviously" ripping people of. I do not think you understand the meaning if that word. Unless you have evidence of this ripping off, there is no obvious reason for her actions at all.

As for her "acting weird" being some sort of actual proof of her ripping people off, look out your window. If where you live is anything like where I live, you can't throw a rock without hitting someone doing something "weird" (but please do not throw rocks at weird people, it is unkind and often upsets them ;) )

Humans are strange beasts what is normal to me is no doubt downright odd to someone else.

Don't judge (unless she *has* actually ripped you off of course), if you do not enjoy what she does, do not patronise her room or fanclub 🤷‍♂️

It sounds like this model is split-camming and most likely where you are seeing her is not her busiest site so she is logging off to actually make $. I don't see any sign from what you said that she is ripping anyone off. Did she tell you she would do something if you paid xyz and not do it? If not there is nothing to worry about.

other models seem to do there job but she seems to be trying to hustle
What is her job? I'm curious, and would love for you to describe exactly what you think her job is, in your own words. Should be interesting ...

If you've not lost any money then you're not getting ripped off. I'm not sure of what your point is. Unless your miffed at being (let's say) 50 tokens out of pocket for the fan club every month (of which she gains about $2.50). Not exactly heist of the century.

Reactions: RainForest
If you've not lost any money then you're not getting ripped off. I'm not sure of what your point is. Unless your miffed at being (let's say) 50 tokens out of pocket for the fan club every month (of which she gains about $2.50). Not exactly heist of the century.
hmmm… dont forget about taxes and insurance, roughly another 50% gone

Reactions: MarieElise
OR have you considered what everyone else has said and she is on multiple sites, and she simply disconnects the site to go perform her shows on the other one/s?
Also, have you also considered she switched her times because 1) She may have a family and another job and has to work around that, or 2) She doesn't do too great on this/all sites, so she is trying to switch it up to catch different people online to earn?

Your assumptions are crazy. If you have any kind of evidence then report her, or heck, maybe you could take her for a private show and experience it yourself and see. Have you thought about this?

Reactions: MarieElise
this thread is funny af (edit: or was until I read the exchange between Vixxen and Marie below), was composing at the same time Vixxen above. I read way more than I write here and appreciate the, uh, sane clients who contribute insight to a job that is a symbiotic relationship between clients and providers

but OP...you're clocking her 'satisfaction rating', time online, private show rates, tokens received, invading her space on an industry site that's kinda FUBU in terms of ethic. peeped on the private show of another and you are baffled by her behaviour?

man up and/or take a break from cams. there's a whole world out there. pet cats, plant a tree, help clean garbage out of a river. cats are big hustlers though, just so ya know. beware

and ffs stop harassing people

Last edited:
Reactions: Vixxen81
this thread is funny af (edit: or was until I read the exchange between Vixxen and Marie below), was composing at the same time Vixxen above. I read way more than I write here and appreciate the, uh, sane clients who contribute insight to a job that is a symbiotic relationship between clients and providers

but OP...you're clocking her 'satisfaction rating', time online, private show rates, tokens received, invading her space on an industry site that's kinda FUBU in terms of ethic. peeped on the private show of another and you are baffled by her behaviour?

man up and/or take a break from cams. there's a whole world out there. pet cats, plant a tree, help clean garbage out of a river. cats are big hustlers though, just so ya know. beware

and ffs stop harassing people

I’m so glad you’re here. :D

90 Day Fiance Love GIF by TLC

Reading this back I misunderstood the question...same guy at work who throws a shitfit at every perceived slight since he has been a viewer of mine. Not anyone from here.
Sorry you have to deal with that. That must be emotionally exhausting