AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can a Model Start a Private Show or an Exclusive Private show without a user in Stripchat?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mar 30, 2024
Hi,

I have seen some Strange behavior in Stripchat, were a model ( a few different ones i've noticed) seems to be in a private show or an exclusive private show in Stripchat, but at the same time she is broadcasting live in Chaturbate for free full view.
If a user is paying for a private show in stripchat, then having it broadcast live for anyone to view is i beleive against the rules.

But my real question is for this topic is..

Can a MODEL actually start a private show ( exclusive or non exclusive) in Stripchat WITHOUT a user initiating or requesting that show?

Thanks

I wonder (if anyone knows speak up) if spy mode counts as a private show though? (on SC specifically). Because you can be sitting there with noone in it?

Upvote 0
It shows up that you’re in a private show, so as a member you would assume you’re spying on a private show.
Ah OK, I didn't realize that, thanks. Guess I better stop using it as a break button., noone has ever come in though, when I've done that. So I think I'm fine (as long as I don't continue doing that).

Reactions: GoddessKaeli
Upvote 0
I wonder (if anyone knows speak up) if spy mode counts as a private show though? (on SC specifically). Because you can be sitting there with noone in it?
Interesting question.

On SC spy mode is only available to us when a model is in either a Private (and only if they allow it, they can turn spying off completely if they choose) or an Exclusive private show. Spy mode does not apply to ticket or group shows on SC.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
Interesting question.

On SC spy mode is only available to us when a model is in either a Private (and only if they allow it, they can turn spying off completely if they choose) or an Exclusive private show. Spy mode does not apply to ticket or group shows on SC.
Ah OK, on the model dash I can start it, and pop in there with noone in. Which is what I like to do for a breather, but it sounds like that isn't the best idea/ habit to get into.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
i was told this by stripchat support some time ago, that they must not allow free or paid shows on other platforms..
On a lot of these sites depending which support person you talk to you get told different stuff. They are often not all on the same page, or all understanding every rule the way it's meant.
I guess it's also possible things could have changed in the interim too.
I've been told incorrect information numerous times by support staff, that has been contradicted by other support staff (on SM, C4S and MV).

Upvote 0
i was told this by stripchat support some time ago, that they must not allow free or paid shows on other platforms..
Ok. Here is what I think you are not understanding. When a model on CB enables one of the options I mentioned on CB, it doesn't have to be PAID. We can do it and no one can come in to the room so no one is paying for anything.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
Ah OK, on the model dash I can start it, and pop in there with noone in. Which is what I like to do for a breather, but it sounds like that isn't the best idea/ habit to get into.
yes, if you want to stop streaming in stripchat for whatever reason but continue in chaturbate, cant you just go "OFF-LINE" and achieve the same result?

Upvote 0
yes, if you want to stop streaming in stripchat for whatever reason but continue in chaturbate, cant you just go "OFF-LINE" and achieve the same result?
Not the same exact result, no. Similar, but not the same. I don't want to make this about me though.

Upvote 0
On a lot of these sites depending which support person you talk to you get told different stuff. They are often not all on the same page, or all understanding every rule the way it's meant.
I guess it's also possible things could have changed in the interim too.
I've been told incorrect information numerous times by support staff, that has been contradicted by other support staff.
yes, probably right, depend who you get from support, sometimes ive had to ask the question multiple time to get a clear answer?

Upvote 0
yes, probably right, depend who you get from support, sometimes ive had to ask the question multiple time to get a clear answer?
Yes, it's annoying. Some sites are worse at it than others.

Reactions: HopelessRomatic
Upvote 0
The rule is they must stop any PUBLIC show
ok, well the rules have changed, i remember reading the rules when i first started on stripchat, both for users and for models. I remebber i kept a copy of this, now i notice this rule about streaming on other paltforms has changed.
and user usually pay extra for exclusive privates because it WAS exclusive.

now exclusives you tell me can be spied on (but paid) from another platform!

it would be nice is stripchat inform all users of this change in "what's new"

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-07 at 10.02.57 am.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-04-07 at 10.02.57 am.jpg
    445 KB · Views: 12
Upvote 0
ok, well the rules have changed, i remember reading the rules when i first started on stripchat, both for users and for models. I remebber i kept a copy of this, now i notice this rule about streaming on other paltforms has changed.

it would be nice is stripchat inform all users of this change in "what's new"

1712448853603.png
it still says public right there, they have always been able to put other sites in spy mode... besides just ask the model before going into exclusive if she would please make it true exclusive and close down her other pages fully instead of putting them in spy mode.. it's not any harder than that..

Upvote 0
View attachment 99843
it still says public right there, they have always been able to put other sites in spy mode... besides just ask the model before going into exclusive if she would please make it true exclusive and close down her other pages fully instead of putting them in spy mode.. it's not any harder than that..
actully the previous rule is misleading, it does say up front that a model CANNOT stream any kind of private show to another platform.
then it also says public. very confusing

but my point is exclusive privates are no longer"exclusive" and it costs extra for this privelge,
so why say it in the menu panel? i.e "no one can spy on show" users think this is only for the model and themselves.

Upvote 0
actully the previous rule is misleading, it does say up front that a model CANNOT stream any kind of private show to another platform.
then it also says public. very confusing

but my point is exclusive privates are no longer"exclusive" and it costs extra for this privelge,
so why say it in the menu panel? i.e "no one can spy on show" users think this is only for the model and themselves.
Streaming an exclusive private to any other site is against Stripchats rules as far as I understand. A model can be reprimanded and/or banned for doing so. The model should log out of all other streams if doing an exclusive private on SC. That’s what I do.

Upvote 0
Streaming an exclusive private to any other site is against Stripchats rules as far as I understand. A model can be reprimanded and/or banned for doing so. The model should log out of all other streams if doing an exclusive private on SC. That’s what I do.
well that's my understanding as well, but it's unclear now, based on the current rules.

Upvote 0
View attachment 99843
So, I just hit their TOS (SC) and ctrl+F "multi-streaming to other platforms" and didn't get a hit on it. I'm more interested in what is below the highlighted part that explains what I have been saying this whole time. But apparently, the rule actually no longer applies and simply is boiled down to "broadcaster must pay attention to private person".

Upvote 0
So, I just hit their TOS (SC) and ctrl+F "multi-streaming to other platforms" and didn't get a hit on it. I'm more interested in what is below the highlighted part that explains what I have been saying this whole time. But apparently, the rule actually no longer applies and simply is boiled down to "broadcaster must pay attention to private person".
Yea I think Charlie talked about it a couple of months ago, that when in privates on SC, you can't have it so your toys react to other sites, and you should not interact with anyone on the sites.. at least if I remember correctly.. it's so damn late here and I have no energy to actually go through all the posts to find it :p

Upvote 0
Yea I think Charlie talked about it a couple of months ago, that when in privates on SC, you can't have it so your toys react to other sites, and you should not interact with anyone on the sites.. at least if I remember correctly.. it's so damn late here and I have no energy to actually go through all the posts to find it :p
It's a damn good thing these sites don't know that those toys are trash and don't work half the time anyway. LMAO

Upvote 0
A user pays for exclusive private so that no-one on *SC* can spy.

You do realise that if you are visiting a studio model that it is quite likely that your private shows are seen by a studio monitor? And at any time, I imagine, a SC employee could be randomly checking the stream. Basically always assume someone else is looking at what you do when on a camsite, including private shows and private messages.

This has been the case for many years.

Currently from the "Rules for models" page, https://support.stripchat.com/hc/en-us/articles/4410728017553-Rules-for-Models this is the appropriate info:

"Models are allowed to multi-stream to other platforms; but before initiating a Private or Exclusive Private show request on our site, it is essential to stop all other free-to-view public streams on all other platforms."

Reactions: mika_kedi
Upvote 0
A user pays for exclusive private so that no-one on *SC* can spy.

You do realise that if you are visiting a studio model that it is quite likely that your private shows are seen by a studio monitor? And at any time, I imagine, a SC employee could be randomly checking the stream. Basically always assume someone else is looking at what you do when on a camsite, including private shows and private messages.

This has been the case for many years.

Currently from the "Rules for models" page, https://support.stripchat.com/hc/en-us/articles/4410728017553-Rules-for-Models this is the appropriate info:

"Models are allowed to multi-stream to other platforms; but before initiating a Private or Exclusive Private show request on our site, it is essential to stop all other free-to-view public streams on all other platforms."
im aware that employees can view or monitor a exclusive private.

Upvote 0
but should they just go OFFLINE on the other Platform? rather than using PRIVATE SHOW feature?
No. ❤️
maybe it the studios calling the shots?
Yes.
It's not against the rules. I do the same as you because I choose to do that, but there is nothing in the rules about it.

Upvote 0
well ok, if its not against the rules, then that makes exclusive privates not exclusive anymore..
@Ozzie_ already said almost everything that was to be said about it. I might just add that a lot of people chose exclusive privates not for exclusivity but for cam2cam functionality and/or activities listed in exclusive that are not listed in private.

And once again: If you want it to be truly exclusive just ask the model if they'll fully turn off other sites. But if you frequent studio models don't expect that to happen, it's typically not up to them.
No one will give you any other solution unless Stripchat decides to change rules for you.

Upvote 0
@Ozzie_ already said almost everything that was to be said about it. I might just add that a lot of people chose exclusive privates not for exclusivity but for cam2cam functionality and/or activities listed in exclusive that are not listed in private.

And once again: If you want it to be truly exclusive just ask the model if they'll fully turn off other sites. But if you frequent studio models don't expect that to happen, it's typically not up to them.
No one will give you any other solution unless Stripchat decides to change rules for you.
true about why choose exclusive, for the extra benefits, c2c or many model a re fully nude in the exclusive, i use to care if someone spied on my privates in the early days, now i don't care..
but i remember having a very special private with a model were i bought her a lush ( she never used one before) and lingerie and we both wanted to be the first to experience this together without anyone else knowing.. that was nice..

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
but i remember having a very special private with a model were i bought her a lush ( she never used one before) and lingerie and we both wanted to be the first to experience this together without anyone else knowing.. that was nice..
I understand this perfectly. 👍 I've been there myself.

But I don't care if people on *another* site can view the show, they don't know me ;)

Upvote 0
Interesting question.

Exclusive Private shows can't be spied on.

Reactions: KingMarti
Upvote 0