AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate account banned :(

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Apr 4, 2024
My account was banned after being on there for 4 days. They sent me an email saying “Recently, we were alerted that your account may be offering content in serious violation of the Chaturbate Terms, including possible non-consensual content. After reviewing this matter, given the seriousness of the violation, your account was terminated and you have been permanently banned from the Chaturbate platform. As the tokens in your account are not associated with your violation, they can be issued as a final payment. Any accounts accessed in violation of this permanent ban will be subject to termination without warning and all associated amounts deemed forfeit. ”

Is there anyway I can possibly get my account back? I have read the terms and agreements. I am dedicated not to ever break any of there terms and agreements again. If anyone could please give me some advice on this. I heard that there were some Chaturbate moderators that are on this website, maybe you could help with some advice? I would really appreciate it. My username here is the same as it was on chaturbate.

Again, I would really appreciate some help. I was just on the site for 4 days and was doing really really well and I think I messed up by peeing on camera, But the camera was not facing down towards, I just brought the computer with me to the bathroom and I got a warning message and then it was banned. Is there anyway I can get in touch with chaturbate by phone, it seems like I have read that they wont get back through email very fast and I would really appreciate some help with this

Hey thank you so much for helping me out with this. So far I just have got an automated response that I posted above, I have really looked into all the rules as a streamer on the platform and even took some time to look into it even more in depth through some other sites. I really am sorry for what I did and if somehow this could be resolved I would be so grateful. Again, thank you so much for helping me with this. I will be checking my email, I wrote back a response, but all I have received so far was the initial message saying I was banned and then the automated message I put above. Thank you punker Barbie, I love that name btw.

Upvote 0