AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Discord links?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 28, 2024
Anyone have link to Streamate Discord or tell me how to join? I just downloaded it.
I couldn’t find it on here sorry !

Anyone have link to Streamate Discord or tell me how to join? I just downloaded it.
I couldn’t find it on here sorry !
I think you have to be logged in from your model account and it’s on your streamate dashboard. They don’t want non models trying to join. I can’t remember where on the dashboard, specifically, you find it though. I’d poke around under “contact us” and FAQ maybe.

Upvote 0
I think you have to be logged in from your model account and it’s on your streamate dashboard. They don’t want non models trying to join. I can’t remember where on the dashboard, specifically, you find it though. I’d poke around under “contact us” and FAQ maybe.
Ok I didn’t have discord installed on my laptop and so I’ll try that thanks!

Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
Ok found it. On model dashboard go to “support” then go to… the first option under there about searching tutorials. It’s on that next page, once you select that.

Reactions: BlueEyezIrish
Upvote 0
If you click a discord link and dont have it installed it just opens the web app, no need to actually install it.

Reactions: BlueEyezIrish
Upvote 0