AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to report a user on CB?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Aug 22, 2022
Europe
linktr.ee
Twitter Username
@marycorner10
Tumblr Username
marycorner
Streamate Username
MaryCorner
Hello!

I had a user earlier today asking me to meet in exchange for money in public chat. I said no, he said ok and then I proceeded to report the incidence. But there is no such option in the user's pop-up details, and the "Submit a request" doesn't work for some reason (just reloads the same helping page).
I am used in another site to always report right away a member who asks for a meet. I am not sure if this is as serious on Chaturbate as well, and now I feel a little worried that I couldn't report it immediately. Is there another way to report him to the administration?

Thank you in advance!

Hey, if you click the username in the message you want to report, it should give you the option to "report this message"

1715777607002.png

Here you can also pick "Other" and then write in the explanation why you report the message:

1715777648867.png

• Helpful!
Reactions: MaryCorner
Upvote 0
  • Helpful!
Reactions: MaryCorner
Upvote 0
Solution
Hey, if you click the username in the message you want to report, it should give you the option to "report this message"

View attachment 100194

Here you can also pick "Other" and then write in the explanation why you report the message:

View attachment 100195
Hello Wuggie!
That's the kind of option I was looking for, but couldn't find it (maybe I didn't see it?) I will check again today.
Hello,
Your best route is to take screen caps and send them to CB using the link from support. If you do not have screen caps, then write a detailed response explaining when, what, who, where, etc. CB has the ability to read text (chat, PM, DM, PVT chat) and can investigate individual users.

Cheers.
Hello Cexmental! I can't take a screenshot anymore, but I did copy-pasted his words in a text yesterday. I just sent it to CB a minute ago. The link you gave me actually works, so, I will also bookmark this!

Thank you both very very much for your help and for your time!💕

Upvote 0