AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Temporary Ban while offline

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Nov 5, 2023
I fell asleep on stream the other day and received a 24hr ban which I do not argue whatsoever. But while not streaming whatsoever today and observing my suspension, and on Strip after logging in to check my suspension had been lifted and I could stream tomorrow, I received an email that I was suspended again for being "unconscious" on stream with an even longer suspension.

I did not stream today at all I assure you, and understand that what I did was not okay and will not do it again, it was an honest mistake.

Thank you for any help or support that can be provided.

acct: BBFemmeboy

Hey @LostFemmeBoy
I've reviewed your case and it seems as though the temp suspension duration has passed and your account is active again.
If you are still having any trouble logging in now, please PM me and I will look into it further.

Reactions: LostFemmeBoy
Upvote 0