AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
This looks to be on xHamster/SC, I don't think they have an option for 240 tokens do they?
No matter what currency, it's not 240 as an option.

But the good ole "pay you AFTER you do the action I want" :facepalm:
aaah , the old Wimpy tactic

Ughhhh ummm.. what? Grey user.
This guy just looks like he is copy and pasted a list of search terms of something haha

3:47 PM
adrian74928
Hi Curvy Lady Pamela Anderson goala my big cock its jerkoff sperma milk sperma your booobs oiled masages oiled sperma milk sperma calda your booobs oiled sperma milk sperma calda in your big ass pussy vagina mouth lady gaga y want to jerkoff sperma milk sperma your erotic mouth face lady gaga

Ughhhh ummm.. what? Grey user.
This guy just looks like he is copy and pasted a list of search terms of something haha

3:47 PM
adrian74928
Hi Curvy Lady Pamela Anderson goala my big cock its jerkoff sperma milk sperma your booobs oiled masages oiled sperma milk sperma calda your booobs oiled sperma milk sperma calda in your big ass pussy vagina mouth lady gaga y want to jerkoff sperma milk sperma your erotic mouth face lady gaga
The first thing I was thinking is a horrible AI chat experiment that have been fed horrible data xD

whaaaat.jpg

Confused Jim Carrey GIF

Right Off the Bat no way. This was free chat, and I can tell you right now I don't care what fetish roleplay this person might have been willing to pay for, after strong nudging.
Lol NO FUCKING WAY - go ahead and head right on in to your nearest local clinic anyway Sir!!! 😆

Attachments

• Ummm NO.JPG
    Ummm NO.JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Right Off the Bat no way. This was free chat, and I can tell you right now I don't care what fetish roleplay this person might have been willing to pay for, after strong nudging.
Lol NO FUCKING WAY - go ahead and head right on in to your nearest local clinic anyway Sir!!! 😆
Actually thinking about it, I'm kinda susprised not seeing more guys asking models about Psychical health advice.

Actually thinking about it, I'm kinda susprised not seeing more guys asking models about Psychical health advice.
Oh theyre always after something “psychical” that’s for sure. I just think it’s funny that last night I wasn’t in the mood for any bullshit, so I was just like “NO”!!!

The way it’s worded, and lead in to has major time waster/ troll vibes. On SM it’s easy to tell, and separate people out. I could be wrong, but I’m often not. it’s been nearly 10 years of me watching closely, and monitoring how people who are genuinely horny and ready, communicate, vs people who are bored and/or gamey or unsure. I’ve gotten amazingly fast at it.

I speak, rich horny penis really well. And I really don’t speak very many other languages, when I’m online live. Although of course I do in every day life. Context is everything.

Last edited:
Another one similar to the previous I posted, this grey user is there for 2 years:

7:41 PM
Nar_12
Hello beautiful godess do you need a manager I can help you to gain more subscribers with my skills pm me if you are interested angel princess

After spending a whole and entire fiver on me, a user came back the next day and had the audacity to ask if I would do the next show for free.

Maybe I should bring a loyalty card. For every 100 you spend, you get an extra 1 credit. For spending a 5, you get sweet fuck all, matey.

• Funny!
Reactions: ElGato and NotYou
There is no "confused as fuck" emoji, so... what? haha
Was this at least in context with anything the model was talking about?

No, she doesn’t talk. She typed “no”.

Then he asked “really, never?”

THEN 1 minute later an invisible ‘someone’ tipped the model 10,000 in 1,000 increments which killed that conversation.

Ladies, even I - as a mel - am confused deeply by other males and how they think:

8:43 PM
Amaturexstars
my bf got me mad asking to have me and my mom so i tricked him to put his moms thong in his mouth saying its my moms and he said it tastes so good but now he found out and his so mad at me now what can i do