AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Whatcha been playing?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Thanks! For some reason I thought GOG was Windows only, but the site says this will run on MacOS, so for $1.49 I'll give it a try. I just hope it is the original Amiga version and not the PC version that came out that wasn't nearly as good. I miss Jools and Stoo...
I'm like 99% sure it's the pc version since it runs on dosbox. You could always look for an amiga emulator and then try and find the rom. Let's face it even if you buy it through gog it's an emulator and a rom and none of the devs are getting paid for that game anymore it's basically abandonware at this point.

Reactions: Slapstick
I'm like 99% sure it's the pc version since it runs on dosbox. You could always look for an amiga emulator and then try and find the rom. Let's face it even if you buy it through gog it's an emulator and a rom and none of the devs are getting paid for that game anymore it's basically abandonware at this point.
I used to run Amiga Forever when I had Windows, but I see FS-UAE has an ARM64 dmg available. I'll that a go after I finish Fallout 4

Me: "I'm not going to buy any more games until I play through some of my backlog".
Also me: -BUYS ALL THE FUCKING GAMES ON SALE-

I've been so busy lately and now I'm at the beginning of a mega month, so I don't have a ton of time to game these days, yet I still can't stop myself from buying interesting looking games! In the past month/month and a half I've bought an obscene amount of video games. At this point, I don't think I'm ever going to get through my backlog.

The games I've bought on the PS Store: Atelier Ryza 1 & 2, Little Goody Two Shoes, Bendy And The Ink Machine, SENSEs: Midnight, Lacuna, Saturnalia, Vambrace: Cold Soul, Forest Grove, World Of Horror, Daymare: 1998, Death Motel, Anna's Quest, Sherlock Holmes Bundle (Devil's Daughter, Chapter One and Crimes And Punishment), Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened, No One Lives Under The Lighthouse, Amnesia: The Bunker, Resident Evil 4 Remake, Tamashii, Atelier Dusk Trilogy and The Walking Dead: Season One. I also bought School Days HQ on PC and I'm probably going to get Paranormasight on Switch so I have something I can easily play while traveling. But seriously, over 20 games in about six weeks. I have a problem.

And of course what I'm playing in my downtime is The Walking Dead: Season One, which I already played through years ago on Xbox 360. I did do a quick playthrough of the Resident Evil 3 remake a few weeks ago, which was a lot of fun.

• Wat?!
Reactions: Slapstick