AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

would any models on here cam while wearing boxing gloves?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Apr 9, 2024
you can already tell by the name that i have a slight fetish for boxing gloves 😭 it's pretty hard to find stuff like that on the web and even harder to get someone else to do it for you, so i was just wondering if any models on here own boxing gloves and would do so in that given scenario (preferably female!!)

Would you ever be willing to buy a fav model gloves? That would probably be your best bet. Amazon has cheap gloves for $20 so it’d be a cheap cost for you. Or look for fetish models that do wrestling and similar fetishes- most will own gloves.

I just filmed a custom for a fetish model where she had to wear gloves and it was fun! I don’t really offer cam shows but I’m sure you’ll find takers.

Would you ever be willing to buy a fav model gloves? That would probably be your best bet. Or look for fetish models that do wrestling and similar fetishes- most will own gloves.

I just filmed a custom for a fetish model where she had to wear gloves and it was fun! I don’t really offer cam shows but I’m sure you’ll find takers.
This was my exact thought, models that you are a regular at might be up for doing something like this for you if you get the gloves for them, especially since it's a very innocent fetish in my opinion..

if you don't have a model where you're already a regular, have you tried looking into "exercise" cam girls? I know there are a few that do some exercise things on camera already..

I would guess that to have a camgirl implement gloves into a live show would not be too difficult if you offered to gift her the gloves or reimburse her for the gloves. It would probably go over better if you were a regular in her room.

The thing about your fetish is that it is pretty niche. If a camgirl is aiming to turn-on the highest amount of people in a public cam show boxing gloves likely wouldn't be the way to do it.

That said, there's more to camming than just making as many peepees stiff as possible. The entertainment value of catching the unexpected on a sex cam site can be pretty high. So if it were me, I'd probably do it. But just know that there would be probably be a lot of boxing puns and laughter in the chat.

I'd say that your best bet for this would be one of the smaller Skype based sites ( models are watched a bit closer than say on SkyPrivate). Perhaps LiveCamModelShows ? Find one that you connect with and tribute her the cost of the gloves .
It's a completely harmless, fun fetish so I imagine many models would be happy to accommodate if they had a pair.