AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Bacon Sex

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2011
Finally, someone invented the perfect lube. If your honey won't go down on you, I would recommend this. :thumbleft:

bacon-lube-15495-1321374332-47.jpg

http://www.ohgizmo.com/2011/11/16/bacon-lube-yeah-bacon-lube/

JennieBunnyUK said:
This makes me want to fuck with some bacon in my mouth...

that sounds hot

Attachments

• 1320634819245.jpg
    1320634819245.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 347
LadyBakes has a video of her wrapping a dildo in bacon, putting saran wrap over it and then fucking herself with it. Too bad this lube wasn't around when she shot the vid!

Reactions: GingerAnn
Love to eat, both food & pussy. Just doesn't sound right tho. Some things shouldn't taste like others. Those jelly-belly jelly beans for example. There's jalapeno ones that taste very much like jalapeno. Can't eat them - just not right. And the ones my room mate brings home by the bag full. Popcorn - taste exactly like popcorn - well slightly sweet popcorn, but spot on otherwise. Been trying to eat them for years now. Still can't get passed the fact that jelly beans should not taste like popcorn, or jalapeno. it's just not right is all. Bacon flavored pussy huh? It sure don't seem right. I do like bacon considerable more than I ever liked popcorn? Maybe it would be OK, hmm? Well add one more reason why I need to find some pussy to eat sooner than later. And maybe sooner then later with BACON FLAVOR!

Reactions: AshleyMarks
camstory said:
Love to eat, both food & pussy. Just doesn't sound right tho. Some things shouldn't taste like others. Those jelly-belly jelly beans for example. There's jalapeno ones that taste very much like jalapeno. Can't eat them - just not right.

I completely agree, though. And I LOATHE the popcorn Jelly Bellies.

Maybe because I've tried EVERY bacon flavored thing out there minus this stuff (probably because until now I didn't realize it existed), but I'm wary. Bacon flavored stuff kind of just tastes like hickory smoke flavored stuff. Not the damn same.

sxycherrypie said:
This is almost as weird as the bacon flavored vodka.
file.php

The vodka, then the .... well that sounds pretty good.

Bacon flavored lube... for slamming the ham.
:lol:

Highroller720 said:
I will give you review, my model just bought me a bottle. or you could say i tipped myself a bottle of it.
alexlady said:
I sure hope you mean "my favorite model" otherwise you've got issues dude.
At first I thought oops, but on reexamination, I see he didn't say favorite, but in fact said my model. Doesn't sound possessive but as if you are the model,- You'r it BB.

luvsyou said:

im wrong i suppose. i dont understand the whole bacon trend... you could put smoke flavor on cardboard and it would taste good. when i was meateater and a little kid when my parent cooked bacon for me i would always be disappointed. the thought of anything bacon flavored going near my vagina makes me want to throw up a little in my mouth lol. on another note bac-os are vegan! wtf?! i dont think i could eat them just on principle.

Reactions: Crustyz
My favorite model has quite the sense of humor.

Review: OMG it's the worst smelling bacon ever. Actually made me gag.

Attachments

• WTFFurrealz.jpg
    WTFFurrealz.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 71
Reactions: Jessi J
Highroller720 said:
My favorite model has quite the sense of humor.

Review: OMG it's the worst smelling bacon ever. Actually made me gag.
Thanks for the review, I'll cross it off the list. But funny, I thought you were talking about the vodka, which was stupid of me considering the laws that restrict the shipment of alcohol. Still curious about the vodka?

Chamaeleon said:
Finally, someone invented the perfect lube. If your honey won't go down on you, I would recommend this. :thumbleft:

I love to eat pussy, but if I went down on a girl and she smelled like bacon she would end up smelling like puke! Ole bacon puss would be on her way out the door! If a woman has to cover up her pussy with the smell of bacon....she better be going to her groin-a-cologist! Just my :twocents-02cents:

Reactions: Jessi J
AlexLady said:
I sure hope you mean "my favorite model" otherwise you've got issues dude.

I AM his model. He doesn't tip anyone else than me. I don't mind if he calls me "his model" at all. :)

Highroller720 said:
I did enjoy watching you blow a pig.

It was worth it. although the part before the blowing of said pig I would like to forget.
Pig foreplay, or, 'the making of the swine' as it is sometime called. You ether love or you hate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.