AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

10 Hour long Pikachu Song

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyLuna

Inactive Cam Model
Mar 8, 2010
ladylunasplace.blogspot.com
Twitter Username
@EveMatteo
MFC Username
LadyLuna
Streamate Username
Lady_Luna
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/store/42697/LadyLuna
ROFLOL!

blackxrose said:
Somebody took 10 hours to make this song. :shock:

Active time would be much less, it's just a few things looped together and overlaid. So it's not really much effort,

Keithy said:
blackxrose said:
Somebody took 10 hours to make this song. :shock:

Active time would be much less, it's just a few things looped together and overlaid. So it's not really much effort,
I think what I meant to say was, why a 10 hour long song? :woops: I'm sure it still took them awhile to make it, but what's the purpose of a 10 hour long song? My brain does not understand the reasoning behind it. :think:

Usually something pointless, to say they did it or so people can claim to listen to the whole thing. Some people use the loops as ambient music or background music as they do something or whatever. Some people will put it on and let it run for a long time to get system reading under load on their computers or to keep their computer busy to drain the battery faster, etc.

Reactions: Rose
Here's another one....
According to the kids, this was the first wildly popular meaningless 10 hour exercise....

bawksy said:
I prefer the upswing remix of this song better.
Also no Pikachu.

Pffff, but it's only a paltry minute and 28.... :laughing-lettersrofl: :toothy5:

Reactions: camstory
miandui said:
I just hit like on something I like and if someone wants to see things I enjoyed, they can click on the Likes page for that enjoyment

Attachments

• 1322673487803.jpg
    1322673487803.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 24
Status
Not open for further replies.