AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My response. CamScores, Money laundering, MilaMilan & Co.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BustyAn

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Sep 26, 2012
twitter.com
Trishhh said:
Few days ago I was talking with one of top girls, still have no idea which one exactly but....anyway...I search own models for my studio for other site and she replied when she got my message, started talking about MFC then (We're from the same country) I told her I am a MFC model too and we've bla bla few mins.. I wanna share with what she told me. When she was starting, she was putting little rates for boobies, like 40-50 and a bit more for pussy..and just flash both for a few seconds. And she told me, that she was working with those little prices for about month and got very popular after that and been miss of march (I think she was talking about march 2012). Hard to believe but I don't think she was lying. I asked, ''ok so what's your camscore now''? She said: ohhh now very low, cuz I haven't been online a while, so only 26,000 LOL! She said that I need many people in my room and it's a very good way to pull them there, if they will see there are so low prices for tits then most of them will tip 4 sure''. so I said, ''well, You must be very pretty if You say it was so easy''..she said ''naaaah, I'm not sexbomb and I don't do nothing special, I'm shy with my english so I never talk, I always use keyboard, I dance sometimes and that's all... now I just come online and they throw tokens for nothing'' lol..

Hmmmm so I don't know. We had to finish conversation fast cuz her bf came in and he doesn't know anything.
What she said yet...hmm...oh! That she already established herself in a new apartment for money earned at MFC lol She must doing really well. She promised to talk to me again when she'll find time. She was happy to find other model from the same country.

Personally, I don't think that most camscores are manipulating... cuz 4 what?? Well, If a girl got connections then probably...yea..maybe...
I think those really high (like 50,000) are real cuz for example.. Once I visted DarlingMegan profile, and checked her print screens with kickass tips...and I don't know she did this intentionally or not..but she left places where it shows how many tokens model got a day...and from 40k-50k-even 80k is hmmm kinda normal for her LOL
ComicOzzie said:
BustyAn was Miss MFC in March 2012 (June also) and this doesn't sound much like the woman I know. She actually started in August of 2010, so it was quite a while before she won her first crown.
MilaMilan said:
Comic Ozzie > read my book in October and you will see where her tokens come from, as also the tokens from several other 'top models' who somehow seem to be getting 70-80.000 tokens a day for simply sitting there , doing a 5 min show every so many hours and leaving ... Ask your favorite model what she did with the $80-100.000 she made those months .. Its not visible in her interior .... She bought a Porsche ? Ask your other favorite Sh..... what she did with the $ 1.500.000 - $1.800.000 she supposedly made the last 3 years on MFC .. because I don't see it ... Or maybe she is on a salary Ozzie ?

Why do those models who are supposedly making real money/getting real tokens (when they are top 3 they are making at least $80.000 nowadays) almost all live like students ? And why do some of these models make a small fortune one month and then all of a sudden are gone ...no MFC anymore ...... You want to tell me they have a job that pays them better than the $80-100K they made on MFC ? Tell me were I can sign up , because I am game for that ! Do you get the picture ? I can make it even more graphic but that you can read in my book coming out in October in which I explicitly will show what these 'top models' really make ..where the money is coming from and who the real winners are in this one.

I love the white knights defending the rights of these 'innocent' 'poor' girls , problem is when white knights have double agendas and sometimes get paid themselves you have to ask yourself what are their statements worth ...... let me show you the connections in my book

Tagwords : Money Laundering , gamers, marketing , organized crime , studios , scapegoats, paid room pimps, paid accounts , CC fraud, Epassporte ..... Make the connections ... I did

But then again what do I know I am just a dumb cam whore that speaks 8 languages with a University Degree and an Ex that used to be an International banker who knows all about these subjects and has many contacts in Russia and Romania and an ex BF who more or less lives on MFC and who has shown me the real inside of the Cam Industry without even knowing it and who is at the moment thinking the following : what does that little bitch really know ... well ... to quote some famous words " I know more than I should know ......" the more dangerous part for this mr X and his relations is : I can proof it as well !

PS. Before you start telling me that I hate Romanians and Russians and I am only bashing them: my favorite models on MFC are for a large part Romanian and Russian and I count them as my closest friends.. My biggest girl love is JuliaR > Romanian. My new company CamWorXXX will have a majority of Russian and Romanian models next to US and Asian models. I love Romania and will be there in April - May 2013 visiting friends and meeting models ... I come from Austria and even understand basic Romanian and can read it ... my ex speaks fluent Russian and through him I still have many Russian friends including models .... so before you start with the Mila hates all Romanians/Russians crap so often told .............. just give it a rest ... I hate scams and fake tokens .... that these are concentrated with Romanian-Russian studios/models is not their fault ........ its the situation that creates the opportunity ..

I hear by the way never any comments on the FACTS I mention ..how can a girl that does 7000 tokens in 3 full hours and then logs of keep a 52.000 cam rate ? Explain that one Ozzie ? Or explain to me the miraculous Pinokio_ in the room of your other favorite Sh..... She must be willing to give birth to his love child by now , seeing as he supplies her with 70-80% of her tokens ... Oh wait Pinokio_, Pervy_ (Btarded > referral BAF tokens my ass) ..ahhhh I see the connection ... Lets throw V12 in for good measure as well.... All will be clear soon .....

I am waiting for some big ass offers to keep my mouth shut as the threats so far have not helped , they only make me very very angry ...pffff

Since my name has been constantly alluded in the camscore topic along with a ton of vicious, groundless comments, I decided to sign up and even clear up some aspects that your gracious selves are only speculating about (although I don’t see how someone else’s business is always more interesting than your own). I will try to do this without taking my gloves off, without being offensive or inappropriate, although some of you deserve a real kick in the face. Just saying!

I started MFC in September 2010 (as Ozzie said), after leaving another video-chat platform. I reached 5000 cam score in the first week on MFC, doing privates (cause privates was the only thing I knew) worth about 10 k tokens a day. I (slowly) started to spend more time in public doing countdowns and mix it with privates. My life back then was weird due to my bad habit of working nights, studying and doing things during the day, so I was never working long, constant or even cared about MFC a whole lot. My camscore alternated somewhere between 6000-7000 for the first year.
In 2012 I have switched to working during the day on a regular schedule, I have quit doing privates and I have put up longer hours. I have given more time to interacting with people and getting to know them (as opposed to satisfying their basic instincts), I have made a lot of friends and I have built strong relationships with some of them.

As for the type of entertainment I provide for my audience, make no mistake believing that only sex sells or, better said, that only raw, nasty, sex is what people find appealing. As I have probably mentioned before, MFC is a free, complex and diverse community. And that is what makes it fun. The fact that people tip me for different reasons than they tip you or other models it doesn’t make my tips, or me, less worthy. It’s a matter of choise, taste or interests.

Shameful but true, my knowledge of money laundering is very poor and what I do know, I found out reading this forum for the last couple of days. While I think it’s doable, I kind of doubt that is the case on MFC. Especially, not mine. For everyone who claim to watch me closely (seems not closely enough to dope out), my sister (StunningNicky) is working on this site as well and she is struggling for 4000 camscore. If I was really cheating the system (in any way), wouldn’t she benefit from the same treatment? Moreover, I used to find very-high-camscore rooms fishy myself in the past. Well, until mine slowly raised to that point.

I do not work for an agent and never have. If Mila, or anyone else, have any interest in knowing what I invest my money in, what kind of car I own and who I live with, they should ask me personally.

If anyone implies that they’ve talked to me (user Trishhh for instance) about camscore or anything else related to MFC, they are a total fraud and they are lying like a rug. I don’t talk about my shit with random people and I like to believe that I am smarter than to say what she claimed to be my words.

For what is worth, Miss MFC took a lot of work, I have spent over 180 hours online, 6 days per week, both of those months. Yes, I’ve gotten offline tips, hidden tips (ninja like) and I’ve had an extremely vast and strong support (see people in my profile, they are as real as they can be and if you have any doubts about how they earned their money and why they are giving it to me, I dare you to ask them).

Mila, I wish I had the time to be more tactful to tell you this, but I don’t… by bitching around, mocking the competition, whining, rambling and being a hater, you don’t do yourself any favor. It’s a slippery slope. At this rate, your only chance to catch up will remain to actually tip yourself, as you said it’s possible. I suggest taking the high road and invest your energy and knowledge about this business in your advantage.

My work is totally legit. My camscore is 100% legit. My ranks are legit. My followers are real, just as my breasts, hair, lips and everything else that has been questioned. Stop barking up my tree.

Best Regards,

An

Re: My response. CamScores, Money laundering, MilaMilan & Co

I'm a regular in Ans room, and before that i was a regular in Milas room so both knows me.

I know the people in Ans room, and to say that she should be involved in moneylaundering just sounds ridiculous. Just because you are romanian, and doesn't do explicit publicshows, privates or group doesn't mean that you are involved in something illegal. The american non-nude models should serve as proof that it is possible to be successful using a non-traditional business model.

An has built friendships with her regulars, and she is always respectful to the new people that visits her room if they show her the same respect. And imo that's a huge part in her recent succes the last 8-9months.

And Mila, not everyone needs to show off how much they make, some people doesn't need 5 houses and a porsche...

The whole thing is ridiculous and I can't imagine how I'd feel if my hard work and sucess were chalked up to some big illegal operation where I was just a pawn.

I get that this whole thing shes doing is a big publicity stunt, but what a poorly planned one! To alienate the top earning models, and to insult the people who tip them (who even if her conspiracy theory held ANY water, there would still be legitimate, real people tipping the top earns, and by saying they're involved in the mafia and its SO obvious, she's insulting the tippers' intelligence) which I imagine would be a majority of mfc members...

Anyone else feel like its gotten to a point where its painful to watch?

My thoughts on this whole thing...

Mila found out that one model at one point who appeared to be doing really well was really part of a money laundering scam and decided that it was how all models got their money.

Back when she first mentioned her new book, it seemed to be a good idea. She was asking our opinions on what to put in it, and seemed to mention chapters that could actually help out newer girls seeking information on how to go about becoming a model. I was considering buying it.

Now, well, I'm not going to touch it. I want nothing to do with someone who only wants to talk about the negative sides of the business in an effort to tear down the people at the top. I have never ever agreed with people trying to tear other people down. Build yourself up, yes, but not by attacking others directly!

Thank you An, for giving your side to this. Knowing that MFC has actually been good about banning any models they catch for fraud or money laundering, I never really doubted that anyone who's been on MFC as long as you have was legit.

Word of advice, if a model has been on MFC longer than 6 months, she's most likely legit. If she's been on MFC over a year, she's definitely legit. That's not to say newer models aren't legit as well, just to say that I don't see a model using the system for more than a year without getting caught.

<MilaMilan said:
I hear by the way never any comments on the FACTS I mention ..how can a girl that does 7000 tokens in 3 full hours and then logs of keep a 52.000 cam rate ? Explain that one Ozzie ?

I've been reading these threads here and there over the past few days and Mila's schtick is pretty much typified by that there quote.
She asks her critics to quote facts when questioning the validity of her "findings" and then somewhat hilariously follows that up with baseless conjecture ("They got tipped a load of tokens!" "Explain that!" "Something must be fishy!" "Speaking of fish, where's Luca Brasi??" etc. etc.).
Maybe she has evidence of shady shit going on in the camming world; maybe she doesn't - you'll have to buy the book to find out! And there's the rub. Everything she says at this point is said to promote her book. I'm not saying she's a liar, but I am saying it's in her best interest to point the finger at as many camgirls as possible and shout "money laundering" or "organized crime" or "credit card fraud" or whatever - so you kinda have to take what she says with a pinch of salt, ya know? :twocents-02cents:

mynameisbob84 said:
<MilaMilan said:
I hear by the way never any comments on the FACTS I mention ..how can a girl that does 7000 tokens in 3 full hours and then logs of keep a 52.000 cam rate ? Explain that one Ozzie ?

I've been reading these threads here and there over the past few days and Mila's schtick is pretty much typified by that there quote.
She asks her critics to quote facts when questioning the validity of her "findings" and then somewhat hilariously follows that up with baseless conjecture ("They got tipped a load of tokens!" "Explain that!" "Something must be fishy!" "Speaking of fish, where's Luca Brasi??" etc. etc.).
Maybe she has evidence of shady shit going on in the camming world; maybe she doesn't - you'll have to buy the book to find out! And there's the rub. Everything she says at this point is said to promote her book. I'm not saying she's a liar, but I am saying it's in her best interest to point the finger at as many camgirls as possible and shout "money laundering" or "organized crime" or "credit card fraud" or whatever - so you kinda have to take what she says with a pinch of salt, ya know? :twocents-02cents:

Didn't you love her "tagwords" she posted in order to get people to find her post. It's all a scheme to make money. She is a business woman, "guerilla" is how she describes her cam style. What else should we expect?

It looks like 75% of her followers are fake too!

And talk about scams.. Remember her thai vacation raffles? Didn't the same guy win twice? What happened to the third one..?

Basically, it looks like Mila is hot air and it's very sad that she is trying to take down good girls like An for her own profit.

mynameisbob84 said:
Maybe she has evidence of shady shit going on in the camming world; maybe she doesn't - you'll have to buy the book to find out! And there's the rub. Everything she says at this point is said to promote her book.
Buy her book? This is the internet! And do we really want to encourage her by buying the book lol. And great second point, any publicity is good publicity for her book.

I have to admit i don't fully understand everything that's been going on with Mila, this book or her accusations. I did read the post that lead to a gizmodo article and this thread.
But having been on mfc for 2 and a half years, and from what i read, even i smell something funny here.
It's quite obvious that the majority of people camming are doing it legally because they enjoy the job and/or sharing themselves with others. I have been in some of the rooms on mfc that would be considered top models and don't get any impression that it's different to any other room.
Like any job and really, society, there's bound to be a few bad people and because camming is viewed by many still as something negative, it seems that the few negatives take most of the attention. Maybe someone at some time has used mfc or another site for money laundering but to state that it's more than an extremely rare occurrence without any absolute proof is just damaging and perhaps ignorant.

To the point she made of that some models seem to make a lot and it doesn't show in their room.
1 - Not everyone is always interested in posessions. Maybe they don't want/need lots of things in their home or maybe what they do spend it on, they don't show on cam.
2 - She doesn't know what circumstances the model is living in. Maybe there's a higher cost of living. Therefore she needs to make more to cover her bills. Not everywhere is cheap to live.
3 - School/Medical bills. The model could be using the money she makes for school, i know going to college in the US isn't cheap. And maybe they have medical bills to cover, isn't it only the UK and Canada that have free health care?

If i am wrong on anything, please correct me.

BustyAn said:
My work is totally legit. My camscore is 100% legit. My ranks are legit. My followers are real, just as my breasts, hair, lips and everything else that has been questioned. Stop barking up my tree.

As one of your real followers, (and highest megatippers :lol: ) I can attest that your boobies are real as well. Carry on.

Reactions: SNATCH and BustyAn

TylerDurden said:
I'm a regular in Ans room, and before that i was a regular in Milas room so both knows me.

I know the people in Ans room, and to say that she should be involved in moneylaundering just sounds ridiculous. Just because you are romanian, and doesn't do explicit publicshows, privates or group doesn't mean that you are involved in something illegal. The american non-nude models should serve as proof that it is possible to be successful using a non-traditional business model.

An has built friendships with her regulars, and she is always respectful to the new people that visits her room if they show her the same respect. And imo that's a huge part in her recent succes the last 8-9months.

And Mila, not everyone needs to show off how much they make, some people doesn't need 5 houses and a porsche...

Plus, she does not discriminate against Swedes. :mrgreen:

ComicOzzie said:
BustyAn said:

As one of your real followers, (and highest megatippers :lol: ) I can attest that your boobies are real as well. Carry on.
Speaking of followers... is there a twitter account for the lovely An somewhere?

And I'd like to note, my favorite line was "Stop barking up my tree." :lol:

16_bit said:
To the point she made of that some models seem to make a lot and it doesn't show in their room.
1 - Not everyone is always interested in posessions. Maybe they don't want/need lots of things in their home or maybe what they do spend it on, they don't show on cam.
2 - She doesn't know what circumstances the model is living in. Maybe there's a higher cost of living. Therefore she needs to make more to cover her bills. Not everywhere is cheap to live.
3 - School/Medical bills. The model could be using the money she makes for school, i know going to college in the US isn't cheap. And maybe they have medical bills to cover, isn't it only the UK and Canada that have free health care?

If i am wrong on anything, please correct me.
Maybe its also a strategic thing to not be super flashy and rich looking.

And as far as the "non nude" models ruining the camming industry comments that Mila made... I feel as though its not about the porn aspect of it anymore. If a guy wants to fap they can go on pornhub or whatever. I think that its about getting to know the person and developing a relationship for them. Its about having a personality... One of my highest tips was 100k tokens and it was tipped offline. It was from a person that I became extremely close with and they wanted absolutely nothing in return for the tip. They considered me one of their closest friends and they wanted to do that for me as a thank you for all of our wonderful conversations and time spent together.

It bothers me that just because someone is making money they're expected to spend it all.
What if they're saving for when they want to retire. Who wouldn't want a nice big bank account to live off of after they're done with camming? Maybe they want to keep something for a rainy day?

Who the hell are we to judge what a model does with what she earns?

I will start off by saying I known next to nothing about any of this. I do know a little bit about one top model. Enough in fact to know that she is legit, and that her top tippers, all, are somethig other than ppl laundering $.

I thought a little bit about the fact that ChristineAsh has never been Miss MFC, and how Milan might weave that into her web. I imagine it going something like this.

Milan: I never claimed all top models were working the system, just a lot of them. I have no reason to think this top model friend of yours is involved in any of the illegitimate games being played by the majority of other top models. She probably is legit. Tell me this, you are so proud of your favorite top model, why hasn't she ever been Miss MFC? Can you tell me why models who you haven't heard of one month is number 1 a few months later in front of your favorite model who has been at MFC for years? Can you? I can, and I will when my book comes out next month.

I have been In Milan's room only a handful of times, and in this thread and the article the only other words I've ever heard her speak. I may not have the voice right, but my point is, that it seems very evident to stupid assed me, that Milan does know something. She may not know it very well, but she knows how to promote her book. How well is debatable and yet to be seen. I'm guessing it may be a pretty captivating story, for those looking for a story.

From the start I said I know next to nothing. I remain ignorant, and do suppose Milan knows a thing or two more than most. I have to wonder from her clumsy snake oil sales pitch, that has been nothing more than playing 3 card Monte with ppls words so they end up right before, "can you answer that? I can, buy my book." if the bulk of her book might not be second or third hand stories riding upon the backs of unverifiable facts.

Maybe I am just a skeptical person, but I find it very strange when someone signs up to a forum to only reply to an accusation. Especially when there is no proof provided either way. It is just a matter of "she said, she said" and ends up being a popularity contest or who writes the best contest.

BustyAn does not need to defend herself, the burden of proof is on the accuser. There will be a book soon, so we have been told, and if it doesn't have cites or verifiable quotes it is no more true than a post here or an article in a gossip magazine.

It has been a while since I have seen the crazy one day or new model super high camscores. Was there something fishy going on? Obviously. Is it still going on now? Probably. As much as we say MFC is all about the money, I doubt they would kill the cash cow if they knew about illegal happenings and let them continue. Of course there is always the possibility that it is going on more than any of us know, including MFC. Truth can be stranger than fiction.

If this is all just to advertise a book. Good job, you have made some sales in this forum. :lol: That being said, I will not be reading it because in the end it doesn't affect me or how I use MFC.

Reactions: AmberCutie

Now I feel the need to answer the question of why Miss ChristineAsh has never been Miss MFC. I want to answer it b/c I can, and b/c like probably ever other question turned on its head by Milan, there's an answer that involves no money laundering, no C.C. fraud, and no international intrigue.

I'm sure that a run for Miss MFC, is going to come up anytime a Model is leading or near the top. ChristineAsh's room is no different in that manner. Christine has never since I have known her, cared about being Miss MFC. She has always tended to ignore, or dismiss the subject when it does come up.

At one point in the weeks before her BD, she entertained briefly the idea of going for Miss MFC. There were more than a few in her room who wanted it for her. We were all confident she could do it. She had been runner up at least once with out trying. It would be hard work, but everyone seemed to be willing to give a bit more to make it happen. For a day or two there was some excitement, though looking back, I think we were more excited than Chris ever was.

In the end Miss Ash decided, for what I think was a perfect reason, not to focus on the crown. It had little if anything to do with the extra time and hard work she would have to put in. The crown had never been important to her. She had never been even slightly disappointed that she was 5th or 7th at the end of the month. If she decided now that she needed to care for reasons that didn't compel her, - for others, and then for whatever reason, a huge tip at the last minute, whatever, she did not make it, she would be disappointed. She would feel she had let us down, and she would be left with only one option,- to capture the crown at any legitimate cost. How stupid would that have been!!!

I want to clarify the intent of my first post to this thread. it was nether aimed to defend Bustyan nor suggest Milan is a lair. I don't know an even a little, likewise Milan. I have no doubt there will be some eye opening details of the secrete life of the cam world. I would be surprised if the book contains as much verifiable dirt as it seems the article, and Milan suggest. Though, those thoughts are base on nothing tangible, and it would not be the first time I was surprised/wrong.

I was inspired to post by one idea alone. That Milan's argument, that consisted of little more than turning ppl words on their head failed to convince me of anything. She no doubt can not divulge anything before the book is released. It is understandable that her argument was not so good, she had to try to argue with her mouth gagged so to speak. She might have intrigued me more, or no less, if she had just said, "wait for the book, fuckers" and left it at that.

I think you're wonderful, Camstory, but your examples and discussion of ChristineAsh really don't fit into this conversation at all. There are PLENTY of models who are consistently in or near the top 20 of MFC who fit the examples you've provided, but it has nothing to do with the ultimate fight here.

The fight here is between MilaMilan and the girls she is calling out as being "laundromats"... the girls SHE doesn't think are worthy of the #1 or 2 or 3 spots on MissMFC and seems desperate to make excuses for why they are getting so many tokens whilst just "sitting around" or being "non-nude".

It's all a ploy to sell her book, methinks. She isn't doing as well as she used to on MFC (she complains about how slow and dead it is constantly on Twitter) and most likely wants to find another avenue to profit off of her previous MFC fame (yes she used to be in the top20 month after month). She says she isn't making all that much less than she used to. But I also used to be in the top20 more frequently, and am also making not that much less than I used to, but also have a higher camscore than I used to... and make the top20 a few times a year, still. So I'm not sure what her actual stats are at this point.

Clearly either way, isn't making as much $$ monthly as she used to.

So why not start a smear campaign to build hype for a book? Once upon a time she offered it for free to the models of this forum. Now it has turned into something that will be launched for profit in digital and paperback form later in October.

No idea.

All I know is that a big handful of us models don't approve of the negativity that she's lending to the cam girl persona. We won't make any strides into being more accepted in the world when a "top cam girl" (used to be) is only giving negative reviews and interviews about the criminal and shady things that may be happening occasionally in the camming industry. A cam girl who still cared about her camming career, or the career of those girls she claims to want to "help" wouldn't be trying to sink the industry by crying "scam!" and "crime!" to the media.

I personally unfollowed Mila on Twitter, and removed her from the model usergroup here at the forum, because I don't see any of her current actions as being a positive influence on the rest of us, and see her as the "anti-camgirl" right now. I assume anyone who is still positively interacting with her just doesn't realize the harm she is trying to do to MFC and the camming industry in general, or is just trying to piggyback off of her current hype (even though it seems 75% of her Twitter followers are fake/spam/bot accounts since the gizmodo article came out).

She was once a cam girl that I admired and chatted with frequently. Even after we've drifted apart I continued to hope for her success. But lately, I've just been disappointed and disgusted by what I've read and seen.

Oh well, right?

1) There is no such thing as bad publicity.
2) There is nothing to be gained by getting involved in model spats.
3) MFC cannot be seen to favour, side, or anything with any individual or group of individuals. They must remain utterly impartial.

I doubt you'd hear anything from MFC - other than to reaffirm their responsibilities to ensure all models are legal, and that criminal activity when identified is reported to the relevant authorities... which is as it should be.

Privately, they may think otherwise. Since entire countries are IP blocked from the site it would indicate they are aware of criminal problems and take steps to counter them when identified. For example, blocking Romania. Undoubtedly this sadly blocks a lot of legitimate potential paying customers... but at the same time, it can't have been worth the effort due to the level of crime being committed (assumption). I wonder how many countries are blocked and why - that's all I'd like to hear :D Individual stories about models aren't that interesting. Read plenty of shit and unfounded accusations from members - to read them from models as well... Just hope it doesn't go from "criminals!" to more personal attacks against individuals, and really hope it isn't a new trend that takes hold, with other models feeling empowered to start talking shit about each other (or worse still, about certain countries as it starts to smack of nastier things than jealousy or bitchiness...).

As always, if you are struggling in an environment - it's time to look at what you are doing instead of blaming everyone else. Something people should have stopped doing when leaving primary school.

An, I really respect you for being able to respond with such class. If it were me and I were lucky enough to be that successful I'd be over the moon, and then to have people claim I'm a fake, make up ridiculous things. Well it's hurtful, and let's face it, nobody knows where your money is coming from except for you and those who are actually tipping you, and they only know about their own personal tips.

Everyone has different circumstances of living and not everyone wants to have fast cars, an enormous house etc. Also when on earth would you see what car someone drives off mfc?! Unless they decided to share that info! Because these girls don't care to share every detail of their spending with you does not mean they're involved in some kind of far fetched ridiculous, and actually pretty crap scheme to launder money. Plus, why the fuck do you care?!! "Oh my god!!! There's someone on the other side of the world who has the same job as me but breaks the law!!!! Ahhhh must warn everyone!!!"
Some girls might earn enormous amounts one month and were camming because they needed to pay off some debts. The camming for those few months fortunately paid off the debts, so they no longer want to continue. Many girls do cam because they're desperate/need the income, but they don't want more than they need to survive and would rather go onto a normal paid job after those bills were paid off. Camming isn't for everyone!

Some people go "How do men have the money to tip that amount??!!" Yes it seems unrealistic, but has anyone ever hung out in the more upmarket bars, restaurants and clubs in London? I'm a Chelsea girl and have enough friends who always go to places where you have to have membership, about a grand per year, £2000 for a table, not including drinks. If you don't have a table you don't get to sit down. One of the places I've been to a bottle of champagne was £35,000 (including service), a bottle of vodka for £350, which is about the starting price. Men who go to these places, the guy's who walk by and see me trying on a thousand pound dress in Selfridges and buy it for me on the hope I might join them for dinner, who happily throw away thousands of pounds on nights out, dates etc. I have met enough of them, and yeah, if you're going to spend 20 grand on a night out, or spend 10 grand on a bag, why not on a tip? Or wait, are all those clubs and bars also completely illegal and the customers fake? (Not including promoters who bring in hot girls)

It depends how you're raised and how you personally treat money. I'm from a wealthy family, but because of flakey parents and rather selfish grandparents I've never been able to throw money around, if I really needed anything yes I could probably get it, but by my style of living and the clothes I wear, most can't tell that I have money backing me.
My brother's ex's family was one of the richest in England, I never knew until after they broke up, she was constantly scabbing off my brother! A girl with a trust fund of 50mil didn't dress or live any differently to any other student. Not everyone who gets a bit of cash decides to buy flashy cars and massive apartments!! You can't judge from very small appearances.

TheFluffsta said:
I would really, really love to know what Leo's take on all of this is.

This is my guess:
whzFV.jpg

This is the beginning and the end for most businesses:

Zoomer said:
There is no such thing as bad publicity.

AmberCutie said:
All I know is that a big handful of us models don't approve of the negativity that she's lending to the cam girl persona. We won't make any strides into being more accepted in the world when a "top cam girl" (used to be) is only giving negative reviews and interviews about the criminal and shady things that may be happening occasionally in the camming industry. A cam girl who still cared about her camming career, or the career of those girls she claims to want to "help" wouldn't be trying to sink the industry by crying "scam!" and "crime!" to the media.
i have no idea if mila's accusations are true or not, but you've made a good case for all the hype just being a combination of publicity for the book, and "sour grapes"

still.... it's equally true that there really are unscrupulous characters in camland, who manipulate things to further their own ends....whether mfc is somehow involved is not the primary issue....the primary issue, as you've pointed out, is respectability for the majority of models in the business....because they are honest, they work hard, and they appreciate the opportunities that camming provides them. regardless of how they view the nature of the work itself.

many, many, many of them don't look much past the daily grind (no pun intended) and how it will effect their next paycheck....a few more see a bigger picture, and will speak out in defense of the advantages of this kind of work, among the other types available to them in the adult entertainment industry....one of the ways this is done is to highlight the economic necessities around the world, and the relative safety of camming...another way is to focus on the positive and liberating aspects of camming to the people involved in it, which you and the majority of models here do so eloquently.

and i understand the importance of this: we all know that the stigma toward ANY work in this industry is pervasive and sometimes horrific...and most of us feel that it's also the result of a social morality that is too often hypocritical, hiding it's lustful truth in a close minded self-righteousness.

it's difficult in that environment to "de-objectify" the players -members and models in this case- from the game....to allow individuals to emerge from the objectives of camming that exist on both sides of the screen. MFCs strength as a venue is that it encourages that de-objectification, by offering a sophisticated site with a vast array of tools that allow models and members to engage each other in a variety of more personal ways. (the "social networking" aspects that is mentioned here from time to time)

so your "agenda" here is to be applauded, amber.....but personally, i think the other side of the coin is just as important to the "fight for respectability"....is just as necessary to making strides into being more accepted.

whether mila is the best voice to speak out against that other side, i can't say....but for models and members to speak out against those who do manipulate things for their own ends is just as empowering as any of us defending "how and why" we find our individual particpation to be valuable to us as people.....i see it as just another aspect to the "self awareness" that is evident on this forum.

and as much as forums like yours mean to any of us, to give the dark side of camming a passing notice in these venues is just a whisper from the shadows....which is not an arguement for you changing anything that you are....it is meant to be a recognition that it will take a variety of voices to "normalize" camming in the public eye.

you work from your end of it here....mila works from her end of it "there"...the balance that the two create is vital to the future of the biz, in my opinion

and that's....my sunday morning rant :-D

Oh well, right?
probably :lol:

bob said:
so your "agenda" here is to be applauded, amber.....but personally, i think the other side of the coin is just as important to the "fight for respectability"....is just as necessary to making strides into being more accepted.

bob said:
whether mila is the best voice to speak out against that other side, i can't say....but for models and members to speak out against those who do manipulate things for their own ends is just as empowering as any of us defending "how and why" we find our individual particpation to be valuable to us as people.....i see it as just another aspect to the "self awareness" that is evident on this forum.

The "otherside of the coin" is very important, but then let's do it correctly! Don't start screaming bloody murder and point fingers and then say that we have to buy the book to find out what evidence there is.

Let's take it serious, research the situations for the models that work on mfc, the studios that doesn't treat them well etc. Let's make it an article or book worth writing. Get a real journalist to do it, someone who has the experience to really uncover the truth.

This is the absolut worst way possible to show the otherside of the coin imo. This has nothing to do with helping other models, this is purely for personal financial gain and nothing else.

Just Me said:
Maybe I am just a skeptical person, but I find it very strange when someone signs up to a forum to only reply to an accusation. Especially when there is no proof provided either way. It is just a matter of "she said, she said" and ends up being a popularity contest or who writes the best contest.

BustyAn does not need to defend herself, the burden of proof is on the accuser. There will be a book soon, so we have been told, and if it doesn't have cites or verifiable quotes it is no more true than a post here or an article in a gossip magazine.

Why would it be strange? Someone has been telling lies about her, lies which could potentially (considering how many followers Mila have on twitter) be damaging to Ans future earning in this profession.
Almost every company in the world would release a statement correcting the lies told about them if it could damage their earning or image, and as webcamming is a business to many models i don't see why that shouldn't apply in this case.

I didn't read Ans post as a defensive post, more like a post to set things straight.

ComicOzzie said:
Plus, she does not discriminate against Swedes. :mrgreen:

Nor does she discriminate teaches! Luckily for us! :lol:

TheFluffsta said:

Mila Milan? meh :ban
:think:

BustyAn said:
I suggest taking the high road and invest your energy and knowledge about this business in your advantage.

Attachments

• applause.gif
    applause.gif
    192.1 KB · Views: 660
Reactions: BustyAn

nzhere said:
TheFluffsta said:

Mila Milan? meh :ban
:think:

I very much doubt he/they will ban her. If anything, they'll encourage her to come back and bring the folk (if there are any) who bought her book with her. I wouln't expect Leo to say anything publicly but he must be loving this. A book being released that talks in great detail about his company? Holy free publicity, Batman!

Reactions: SoTxBob
Status
Not open for further replies.