AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam Your Way - finance & tracking tools for Cam Models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 5, 2012
www.camyourway.com
Hey Models,

I'm proud to announce that we are publicly launching www.camyourway.com -- our new models-only website with tools to help you track and increase your income, see who your best customers are and what your most profitable activities are, and quickly track sales of products and raffle entries. (You can see at a glance what that looks like with a few screen shots on our home page.)

We heard from lots of you that you were spending valuable time totalling your revenue across different sites where you work and reading through transaction reports, and wanted better decision-making tools.

My partner Jesse and I are finance and software professionals, and knew we could bring you simple and powerful tools that would help.

Please take this invitation to visit our site and try our service free for 30 days. (A subscription fee applies after that, if you find it valuable and want to continue using it.) Once you register, the site will walk you through the (fully automatic!) process of verifying that you are a model and generating your own reports.

Please enjoy and let us know what you think!

Walter White
walter@camyourway.com

Heisenberg??

:)

Or is it Heisenblerg?

Checked it out and when I am up and running Ill happily try it.
That said, mostly for the breaking bad references. :)

Reactions: KenzieClover
WALTER AND FUCKING JESSE
I DIDN'T EVEN CATCH THE "PARTNER JESSE" AT FIRST OH MY FUCKKK

WALTER HOW'S THE BUSINESS AND DON'T SPOIL SHIT I'M ON SEASON 2

Reactions: lovecat
Thanks y'all, the Breaking Bad references were just because we like to keep things fun but this is actually a pretty serious project for us. Tons of fancy code in there, can't wait to hear what you think when you try it!
-WW

Reactions: MissBlaire
walterw said:
Thanks y'all, the Breaking Bad references were just because we like to keep things fun but this is actually a pretty serious project for us. Tons of fancy code in there, can't wait to hear what you think when you try it!
-WW
I'm curious as to how much the monthly subscription is.

$10 a month evvie.

The only thing I'm finding a little.... off putting is that they are wanting my CC info right away to get the $0 subscription. While I know this is for a recurring subscription, that I need to remember to cancel if i no longer want it... I don't know these people, and I'm a little.. unsure. There is a LOT of information being pumped into this site...

Miss_Lollipop said:
$10 a month evvie.

The only thing I'm finding a little.... off putting is that they are wanting my CC info right away to get the $0 subscription. While I know this is for a recurring subscription, that I need to remember to cancel if i no longer want it... I don't know these people, and I'm a little.. unsure. There is a LOT of information being pumped into this site...
I think it is common practice to do this with recurring subscriptions with a free trial. I think the hope is that people forget to cancel. It's a bit of a shady practice, but I've seen it.

AmberCutie said:
Miss_Lollipop said:
$10 a month evvie.

I think it is common practice to do this with recurring subscriptions with a free trial. I think the hope is that people forget to cancel. It's a bit of a shady practice, but I've seen it.

I know it is. And im probly being paranoid, but it took seconds for them to get all the data from my MFC model account, and MFC didn't even ask me to verify it.

I've seen a few models get hacked recently. I just.. would love some references of some kind? Am i being paranoid?

Because if this is a legit tool it could be really amazing. Especially as they add more sites (I'd love to see clips4sale and niteflirt in the list myself)

I actually wish we could avoid taking CC info until the 30 days were up, but we are using Google Payment and PayPal infrastructure here and don't have that much control over how billing is set up beyond the options they give us. I appreciate that it's a leap and hope we can earn your trust and demonstrate the value.
If you do want to cancel, it's done through wallet.google.com or paypal.com (however you initially paid), not through our site. But we hope it doesn't come to that ;)

Also, I've asked a couple of models who've had an insider view over the last few months during our development to come provide some references, and I hope you'll see that over in the models-only forums soon, though I can't see in there. Appreciate the clips4sale and niteflirt suggestions.
-WW

AmberCutie said:
Miss_Lollipop said:
$10 a month evvie.

walterw said:
I actually wish we could avoid taking CC info until the 30 days were up, but we are using Google Payment and PayPal infrastructure here and don't have that much control over how billing is set up beyond the options they give us. I appreciate that it's a leap and hope we can earn your trust and demonstrate the value.
If you do want to cancel, it's done through wallet.google.com or paypal.com (however you initially paid), not through our site. But we hope it doesn't come to that ;)

Also, I've asked a couple of models who've had an insider view over the last few months during our development to come provide some references, and I hope you'll see that over in the models-only forums soon, though I can't see in there. Appreciate the clips4sale and niteflirt suggestions.
-WW

AmberCutie said:
Miss_Lollipop said:
$10 a month evvie.

Would love to hear from these ladies, and thank you for understanding. They can post here too.. it doesn't have to be in models only.

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
Hi ladies,

I am going to chime in and say that I have been working with the developers of CamYourWay for at least the last 6 months, maybe longer (time is flying by) and I have 100% trust in them and their site. I have personally spoken with "Walter" many, many times by phone and e-mail and he is an extremely honest and trustworthy guy. He understands how important trust is to us and I know he would never to anything to jeopardize that. There are only a handful of people that I trust in the adult industry and he is one of them. Most of us are hesitant to welcome complete newbies to our forum, but "Walter" has been around cam sites for a long time and he has a legitimate desire to help cam models make their (our) work easier. Just like we don't work for free, neither should he. Personally, $10 a month is extremely reasonable to me, especially since I know how much work he has put into developing this site over the last year.

For the last 2 years I have tracked every dollar I've made through camming, as well as the hours I've worked in a massive Excel spreadsheet/workbook. I have tons of data that I can analyze, but it doesn't compare to what the CamYourWay site is able to do for me. After verifying my account information and letting the site collect my history from both MFC and Streamate I was able to analyze it more deeply than what I could do with my Excel spreadsheets. It has come a long way since I first began testing it and I now consider it an invaluable resource for my camming business. It never hurts to try it out for a month and see if it helps you. If it doesn't you can always cancel.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me via PM. Lastly, I just want to say that I do not work with CamYourWay. I was never paid to test the software and I do not receive any kind of kickback or anything from the site for any reason.

~Kitty

That is more than good enough for me! And yes - i should have said the $10 a month seems very reasonable. I was not complaining about the cost, just was wary giving out so much info so fast.

Thank you for taking the time to post kitty! :) finishing signing up now to try this out tomorrow!

Ill be trying this out shortly as well! Looks promising! Thank you! :)

I've been chatting with one of CYW's developers and this site does sound promising. I've been reluctant to go past the registration stage mainly due to the fact that in the Terms & Condition it states it will need to collect my financial information. Like I told him, this is not going to fly well with most models since we are always at risk of being hacked, or even worse, having our real names, home address and bank account information fall into the wrong hands.

However, I get a good feeling from "John", (not sure if I've been talking with Walter or Jessie), and based on the minimal amount of conversation we've shared I think he's legit. I agree that it would be incredibly helpful to have a tool to allow me an easier way to monitor my numbers and see where my time is being spent the best. MyCamGirl.net is what I've been using to see my stats but it still has a few bugs and doesn't let the models have further access into their own information. It's great to see other models verifying this site as trustworthy and I plan to continue watching this forum over the next few days. I will most likely take my chances with CamYouWay.com in the near future.

:-D ~TG

Not sure for how much my word counts around here, but incidentally (without realizing this was the same thing I had been talking to the creator about a few weeks ago) I happened to have a very minimal amount of input in this lovely website (like all of 5 minutes worth & only in regards to Streamate things), but I trust the creators of this fully & Walter is a swell dude with lovely hair. In this one respect I can fully say, no one is going to get ripped off or scammed.

I've been working with Walter and know him personally. The dude is legit and very trustworthy. He saw a need and filled it and I'm helping! So if any models have any questions or concerns and want model perspective, you can message me on MFC and/or send me a DM on twitter (I also have a contact page on my website). I am MORE than happy to help out. I'm backing this thing 100%.

tumblr_men14q0eNL1rs9ro7.gif

Okay! I'm sold on CYW and will spend some time on it this weekend. I will take notes and give my feedback as well.

I have a suggestion for Cam Your Way as far as a tool that would rock my socks off. :-D

I cam with other models quite a lot and typically we use my computer since currently I pull the bigger rooms. In the past we've deducted expenses like balloons, alcohol, food, etc. plus I have taken out an extra 6% in taxes of their cut. After talking to my tax lady she advised me to start taking out a lot more since California charges a state and federal tax which comes out to roughly 22-23%. The way I see it, if we're going to use my computer and I have to be the one paying out than I need to not absorb their taxes and lose a big portion of my fair share.

It would be helpful to have a tool that could converted tokens into dollars, divide it based on the number of models splitting the profit and factor in the taxes for that state or country the model files in. And to add an extra spin to it, include features that would also deduct expenses and create invoices for the models who like to keep records.

Thanks for the feature suggestion regarding taxes. That is an area where we plan to add more functionality to CamYourWay in the future. Walter & I have discussed tax help features that will assist with completing 1040s (for U.S. based models) as well as tracking itemized deductions. Please keep the feature suggestions coming.

Jesse

Liliana_Rayne said:
So this works with more than MFC? I work on Chaturbate, this is compatible with that?
Sorry I didn't pick up this question sooner! At present we work with MFC, Streamate, and iFriends. We've built it so connections to other sites can plug in and we're listening to see what others you'd like. (Chaturbate? PayPal, with some filtering? NiteFlirt? clips4sale? When we have a few more customers, I think a survey is in order!)

If you guys got it set up to work with clips4sale, I'd most definitely be interested, as that's my main site and has been for the last half year.

walterw said:
EasyBakeBabyOven said:
If you guys got it set up to work with clips4sale, I'd most definitely be interested, as that's my main site and has been for the last half year.
Thanks, definitely on the list of next sites to add!
-WW
walter@camyourway.com Twitter: @camyourway
What about Mygirlfund? I know a lot of people use that as their sole income too. :)

I wanted to address a few questions that have been raised. Sorry it's been a few days since we've addressed these. Walt and I have been busy fixing bugs and helping new models on board. We've been overwhelmed by the positive response and want to thank everyone that's taken CamYourWay for a spin!

Cammi Star wrote:
Any chance we will have the option to export to excel in the future?

Possibly. If we hear from enough models that an excel import feature would be valuable we'd consider it. Frankly no feature is off the table. We just need to hear from models what would be most valuable to them. As Walt mentioned at some point we'll probably do a survey, but don't hesitate to let us know what you want to see. The more models we hear want a particular feature, the more likely we are to implement it.

Many models have asked is CamYourWay compatible with <insert the website you work with here>? chaturbate, clips4sale, adultwork, mygirlfund just to name a few. We are working hard to on board our next website. Stay tuned.

We designed CamYourWay in such a way that it's fairly easy to plug and play a new website. If you want to see us support the website you work with tell the webmaster for the site. This is how the first new site that we're working with jumped to the top of our priority list. Your voices mean much more to these sites than ours, because you are making them money. Ask them to direct contact us via twitter @camyourway or via mail jesse@camyourway.com or walter@camyourway.com.

Thanks!
Jesse

I've been using this service since the day it was posted on ACF and I honestly love it. Worth the 10 dollars to me, because I've been working two sites it shows me my total monthly income in a way thats easier to understand and see. Also, breaks it down to show you how you earn your money - via goldshows, privates or exclusives, tips and separates how much you make from 40% cam model. Shows you who has spent the most on you this month and all time.

It's for those of you who want to keep records but aren't good with excel or general record keeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.