AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New cam site with a difference

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Divas4Free is registered in the name of the same person who created MyCamzGirlz.com

You once said you are not being paid to promote these sites, and there would nothing wrong if you were being paid. But for reason you keep coming back to talk about new sites that are all connected to the same person and all the site tend to die very fast.

A_Friend said:
The difference is plain to see,models take control not the cam site.
We have taken from reputable cam sites the good cons for models and threw out the crap.

Feel free to post what you feel about it..like,dislike...etc

What exactly is a good con? All your models are offering date raffles?
Frankly, I think the only thing MFC really controls is the payout... I've seen plenty of models doing whatever the hell they want.
That said...
Good luck.

A good con is where the people being conned don't realise ;)

One would hope they meant "pro", as in "pro's and cons"... where cons are the bad things.

Reactions: mfctourist
http://chaturbateplus.com

I've just setup a site called ChaturbatePLUS(see link below if you are

I'd be interested in feedback from a user perspective? I thought Chaturbate was a little plain, so I spruced up my support site, added extra stuff like neat searches, rotating thumbs, forum and classifieds but I still wonder about the basic interface being better on MFC.

Anyone got any thoughts? Does anyone wanna take a look at the site and tell me where its going right or wrong for that matter.

I also have a swinger site for my local area with its own module to display the chaturbate cams. If anyone wants the code i'm happy to share and assist setting it up on their website
http://brisbaneswingers.com/index.php?m=livecams

cheers all

chaturbateplus said:

I've just setup a site called ChaturbatePLUS(see link below if you are

I'd be interested in feedback from a user perspective? I thought Chaturbate was a little plain, so I spruced up my support site, added extra stuff like neat searches, rotating thumbs, forum and classifieds but I still wonder about the basic interface being better on MFC.

Anyone got any thoughts? Does anyone wanna take a look at the site and tell me where its going right or wrong for that matter.

I also have a swinger site for my local area with its own module to display the chaturbate cams. If anyone wants the code i'm happy to share and assist setting it up on their website
http://brisbaneswingers.com/index.php?m=livecams

cheers all

Maybe start a new thread about your new site?

Hi guys,models :hello2:

Thank you for all the feed back we had from models and members, http://divas4free.com is up and running sweet now,we had 50 models working last night to test,everything fine
new version come somewhere in march

All models and members,if you want a change or more choices you are welcome to register

BullFrogBlues said:
hmmm... one model online, named "TheDiva", and I cannot see anyone, nor is there anyone else in chat.

Same here, and even though there is a technical glitch: I stay 1 sec on main page and then back to "Agree to terms window" no matter how many times I tick the box. Oh well, never mind...

BullFrogBlues said:
hmmm... one model online, named "TheDiva", and I cannot see anyone, nor is there anyone else in chat.

I couldn't even find the page where it shows you what models are online.

I am not being paid,I just really think that models deserve more,less free loading by the way you can have your shows for the tippers only,models decide how much and how long..models are in control of what they want,not the cam site

Automated countdowns of topics,got pvt on other cam sites? you can have away pvt so clients can spy,it is just a few of the benefits to help models get the most out of there time of work.

Stay tuned

* Live from 23rd March 2013 *
* Guaranteed the highest payouts of all adult websites *
March 23rd we will open our new website www.divas4free.com We are looking for models and studios. Registration is now open.
Our payout is guaranteed over 65% and can reach over 80%
Show types
Free Chat: This is available for all viewers.
One on One Show: A private show, no spy allowed, 45 Divas per minute.
Private Show: A private show, spy allowed, 30 Divas per minute.
Gold Show: A paid room where members can enter for 12 Divas per minute.
Spy: To spy on a Private Show it is 9 Divas per minute.
Divas Show: In this mode the performer can set her goal and receive tips. When the goal is reached the Divas Show is only available for the tippers, and friends. The Divas Show room will be locked for other members, they will be redirected to the homepage.
Tips: Any number of Divas.
Paid Gallery: Set up by the performer, payment in Divas.

Features
D-Talk: A private message system between friends.
D-Mail: A mail program.
Roll the Dice: A fun feature where the model has control over the dice in the room.
High-Low: Play a card game with your members.
Diva of Fortune: A spinning wheel full of prizes, play it with your members.
No record options
No archives

Pay outs:
0.048 Euro per Diva
Bonus
* Get guaranteed 0.007 bonus of all Divas your friends spent *
Unlike other sites that offer a similar bonus payment we guarantee this rate and we do not work with a minimum number of friends that are first to be applied. Furthermore, we will send the performers a clear statement at each pay period.

Example:
Your own earnings are 10.000 Divas in a week.
Your friends spent 50.000 Divas in this week.
Your payout will be:
10.000 x 0.048 Euro = 480 Euro
50.000 x 0.007 Euro = 350 Euro
Total payout = 830 Euro
Average of 0.083 Euro per Diva

Weekly payouts via Payoneer, Paxum, Webmoney or any other wired transaction.
For the payouts we ask NO commission.
There are no chargebacks, or refunds.

Kind regards,
Divas4free

Yahoo: divas4free
E-Mail: support@divas4free.com

Well ty for your feed back but from now in' only 2 weeks we have 1500 + members )) :dance:

Now for some great news for models who want to bring there nice handsome customers over from your main cam sites that you work on

From 13-20 April All models will get 100% Pay Outs :dance: What did i just say? :eek:

:woops: You're not even trying. How many sites have you tried to promote here?

And a higher cut doesn't help if your prices and traffic are lower. A private on MFC is 80 tokens/minute, or 4 USD per minute. Your site pays only $2.70 per minute (assuming the current conversion rate of .048 euros = .06 US dollars)

Why should a girl work under you when you're not offering her anything she couldn't do on her own? MFC takes a forty percent cut because they provide traffic and advertising. They have as many models as you have members. What benefits do you provide for your cut?

And you've advertised multiple sites on here all of which have died out within a few months at best. You're not exactly creating a trustworthy image here.

Hi, A_Friend. I was just about to say that I'm not thrilled with the site using the phrase 'purchase a diva' (sounds like a guy is buying a model to take home...lol). But then I read further and realized 'divas' is actually your term for tokens/credits. What MFC and Chaturbate would call 'tokens'...what AdultWork and ImLive would call 'credits'...what Streamate would call 'GOLD'.

It says you offer the highest payout of all adult websites, and that you pay models a minimum of 65% and up to 80%. I just wanted to point out that CamModelDirectory (it's not a cam site, but it's a directory of independent cam models) always pays models 80%. Also, the UK cam site AdultWork pays models 65% (70% for pre-booked Skype or MSN shows).

I don't think I'll be adding any more cam sites to my plate, but I browsed the info section of Divas4Free, and it does sound/look pretty cool. Nice colors too. :) I like that you have a Tippers Wall of Fame on each model's profile too that lists her top 3 tippers. Of all the 'new cam site' posts we get on this forum, I think yours (Divas4Free) is the one I'd be most likely to consider joining. Congrats on all the model sign-ups you've gotten so far, and I wish you good luck with the site.

A_Friend said:
I am not being paid,I just really think that models deserve more,less free loading by the way you can have your shows for the tippers only,models decide how much and how long..models are in control of what they want,not the cam site

Automated countdowns of topics,got pvt on other cam sites? you can have away pvt so clients can spy,it is just a few of the benefits to help models get the most out of there time of work.

Stay tuned

you're not being paid? :naughty:

yummybrownfox said:
Hi, A_Friend. I was just about to say that I'm not thrilled with the site using the phrase 'purchase a diva' (sounds like a guy is buying a model to take home...lol). But then I read further and realized 'divas' is actually your term for tokens/credits. What MFC and Chaturbate would call 'tokens'...what AdultWork and ImLive would call 'credits'...what Streamate would call 'GOLD'.

It says you offer the highest payout of all adult websites, and that you pay models a minimum of 65% and up to 80%. I just wanted to point out that CamModelDirectory (it's not a cam site, but it's a directory of independent cam models) always pays models 80%. Also, the UK cam site AdultWork pays models 65% (70% for pre-booked Skype or MSN shows).

I don't think I'll be adding any more cam sites to my plate, but I browsed the info section of Divas4Free, and it does sound/look pretty cool. Nice colors too. :) I like that you have a Tippers Wall of Fame on each model's profile too that lists her top 3 tippers. Of all the 'new cam site' posts we get on this forum, I think yours (Divas4Free) is the one I'd be most likely to consider joining. Congrats on all the model sign-ups you've gotten so far, and I wish you good luck with the site.

ty for your time to respond,we always have ears open for new ideas,we will change the "Buy Divas" too "Purchase more Divas"

Status
Not open for further replies.