AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tips for premium MFC members (how to be great!)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poker_Babe

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 31, 2010
Earth
thecamgirlreport.blogspot.com
Twitter Username
@Poker_Babe69
Tumblr Username
Pokerbabe69
MFC Username
A_Poker_Babe
Streamate Username
PokerCutie
Chaturbate Username
Poker_Babe
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/78365/poker-princess--clip-store
Things that us girls see often when it comes to stuff that premiums don't always know...
Girls please add any that you can think of. Make this the "Premium's How To guide to MFC Models".

How do I tip offline on myfreecams.com?

> Log into MFC
> Add the Model you wish to tip to your friends list
> Find the model in your list of “offline friends” on the bottom right hand side of the page
> Click the little icon that looks like a funny person next to the name
> A menu will pop up with the option, “Send a Tip”
(Thank you AedanRayne for giving me the idea to post ^this^ tip)

Meeting a model 4 the first time

Before introducing yourself to a model, and especially before asking her anything... READ HER PROFILE FIRST!
(Do I really have to explain why this is a must?)

Always...

> Say please and thank you! Remember that cam models are people too with real feelings.
> Tip if you have a request.
> Contribute to the conversation in public chat as much as possible.

Avoid like the Plague...

> Calling a model "bb"
> Over using the privilege to PM.
When I think of more, I'll post them.

Re: This that all premiums should know

thanks, interesting read, and if I see a learning point for me I will try to adjust my behavior.

And then now my criticism of your post :) To me this looks like the oposite off this posting

I did not like that posting, and im not so happy with this one also, just "be nice" and "be a good person" as instructions will do IMHO, there are so much different models, so different rules, you can not make general rules like this.

So I will read this thread with interest, to see how models think and how they like members to behave, thats all, Im not taking it as rules bb, I do it my own way.

Poker_Babe said:
Always...

> Say please and thank you!

THIS THIS THIS. ^. I wish I could tell you how many people DO NOT SAY THANK YOU. EVER. EVER. EVER. Funny, cause I ALWAYS seem to be fucking saying it. I might be a complete cunt, but I've still got fucking manners. So, it irks me when someone can't have the decency to say "please" or "thank you".

Poker_Babe said:

Before introducing yourself to a model, and especially before asking her anything... READ HER PROFILE FIRST!

This honestly is the only thing that I feel is a must, I'm SOOOO sick to fucking death of saying 'No I don't do skype and no I'm not making an exception for you or anyone else.' I will repeat SICK TO DEATH!! I get off on rules, this is one of my rules... don't like it go somewhere else. I actually had one Prem demand that I take him to Skype @_@ are you fucking kidding me, even on the 'if pigs can fly' chance that I was thinking about making an exemption I wont now, nor will I ever.

Bohemian_Lady said:
Poker_Babe said:

This honestly is the only thing that I feel is a must, I'm SOOOO sick to fucking death of saying 'No I don't do skype and no I'm not making an exception for you or anyone else.' I will repeat SICK TO DEATH!! I get off on rules, this is one of my rules... don't like it go somewhere else. I actually had one Prem demand that I take him to Skype @_@ are you fucking kidding me, even on the 'if pigs can fly' chance that I was thinking about making an exemption I wont now, nor will I ever.

There was an asswipe in one of my model friend's rooms a few nights ago who was asking the typical dumb questions that can easily be found by looking at her profile for 15 seconds (where are you from, bb?, do you do anal in pvt, bb?, etc.) When I told him to read her profile, he told me to fuck off and said that I had no idea how to talk to a woman. My friend then proceeded to ban his charming ass.

:hand:

Reactions: JimsX and Ann_Sulu

how to tip offline ?

Easy you don't this feature is useless and it's a good way of getting ripped (when the model is offline it's kinda hard to show you anything right ?) the only thing offline tips are known to help with is a model camscore still members loose there money for *nothing* well if you want to be generous it's a good way to "surprise" your favorite model

Belgian said:
how to tip offline ?

Easy you don't this feature is useless and it's a good way of getting ripped (when the model is offline it's kinda hard to show you anything right ?) the only thing offline tips are known to help with is a model camscore still members loose there money for *nothing* well if you want to be generous it's a good way to "surprise" your favorite model
:lol: :shock: :lol: :?

Belgian said:
how to tip offline ?

Models do have things 4 sale u know, that u can pay 4 when they're offline with a tip.

Also, the guys claiming YOU are the reason they went premium, and claim that they NEVER see you online can leave offline tips for their favorite model(s) to show that they're thinking of/appreciate her. In some cases, offline tips even get you something special from the model, like pics sent to your e-mail.

A quick heads-up - all premiums do know all this :lol:
Perhaps you'd be better off thinking why they pretend they don't... ;)

There are many reasons and I can think of several immediately - but you only think of your circumstance instead of thinking about ours ;)
Spin it round, what answers do you come up with for why they don't? I can think of many...

Belgian said:
how to tip offline ?

Belgian when I get offline tips usually they are payment for something. A skype show that has been pre-arranged. A video or picture set. Panties in the mail. Or a raffle ticket entry.

Is that so weird?

Remember that while you clearly come to MFC to get tit for tat (which is OK in my books if thats all you want.. i give you 20 tokens you show me your tatas, everyone is happy!) that many members come to MFC for the socialization, and the interaction and 'relationships' that develop with their favourite models. Those people that are getting THAT out of the site, do like to be generous. Those are also usually the type of people that will drop large tips, or tip 'just because'.

If the site didn't have those people, I really think it would be more or less ...streammate.

Try there maybe?

Miss_Lollipop said:
Belgian when I get offline tips usually they are payment for something. A skype show that has been pre-arranged. A video or picture set. Panties in the mail. Or a raffle ticket entry.

Is that so weird?

Remember that while you clearly come to MFC to get tit for tat (which is OK in my books if thats all you want.. i give you 20 tokens you show me your tatas, everyone is happy!) that many members come to MFC for the socialization, and the interaction and 'relationships' that develop with their favourite models. Those people that are getting THAT out of the site, do like to be generous. Those are also usually the type of people that will drop large tips, or tip 'just because'.

If the site didn't have those people, I really think it would be more or less ...streammate.

Try there maybe?

No that is not weird and i'm not saying all models are dishonest but ..... still there is a possibility a member tips and does not get what he paid for it happend before i've seen models that deliver what they claimed to deliver but i've seen other to. I don't trust streamate can't explain why it's just like it is.MFC is an adult community not a place to "socialize" if people use it for that reason fine with me but it's an expensive socialize ... Everyone can do what he / she prefers but tips are "gifts" and a gift cannot be taken back (eg if you don't get what whas promised) MFC tips cannot be refunded and that is the danger

^ Why do you feel that offline tips are more risky in that regard? A model can also fail to deliver with an online tip.

MadisonLeigh said:
^ Why do you feel that offline tips are more risky in that regard? A model can also fail to deliver with an online tip.

True but with online tips you have a chance to talk to her or "screenshot" evidence not to get refunded that just won't happen but to warn fellow premiums.also talking to her probably won't help much i've seen models that sell videos though offlie tips which are not from her... If i appriciate a model i'd prefer to give her something from her wishlist if she has one

I don't think a screenshot would really prove much of anything. Seems like it would just be he said/she said. I often send download links and passwords in an MFC Mail, whether the tip was online or offline, but someone could delete that message and take a screenshot if they wanted to pretend they never received their purchase.

I am not trying to argue or tell you how to spend your tokens, I just don't understand your aversion. :dontknow:

Belgian said:
Miss_Lollipop said:

Is that so weird?

Try there maybe?

No that is not weird and i'm not saying all models are dishonest but ..... still there is a possibility a member tips and does not get what he paid for it happend before i've seen models that deliver what they claimed to deliver but i've seen other to. I don't trust streamate can't explain why it's just like it is.MFC is an adult community not a place to "socialize" if people use it for that reason fine with me but it's an expensive socialize ... Everyone can do what he / she prefers but tips are "gifts" and a gift cannot be taken back (eg if you don't get what whas promised) MFC tips cannot be refunded and that is the danger
Exactly! Tips are GIFTS. When you buy your friend a gift, do you expect them to give something back every time???

MadisonLeigh said:
I don't think a screenshot would really prove much of anything. Seems like it would just be he said/she said. I often send download links and passwords in an MFC Mail, whether the tip was online or offline, but someone could delete that message and take a screenshot if they wanted to pretend they never received their purchase.

I am not trying to argue or tell you how to spend your tokens, I just don't understand your aversion. :dontknow:

No we're not argueing you just don't agree with what i said that's no issue i still love you :mrgreen: no seriously people have disagreements now and then it's normal and you do have a point .... if somebody wanted to screw you he could delete the MFC mail but that would be verry childisch

PlayboyMegan said:
Exactly! Tips are GIFTS. When you buy your friend a gift, do you expect them to give something back every time???

No but some models threaten us premiums like we are the bank.Tokens cost money and if we don't get what we paid for it's our god damn right to complain i'm sorry if i sound harsh but that's the way it is.I've seen models in a group that just sit there they don't even move there ass.... Not all of them are bad though i also seen the same in pvt then i wonder do models know they have to be naked within a minute and they are not allowed to "time stretch" a pvt by undressing verry slowly.....

Belgian said:
No but some models threaten us premiums like we are the bank.Tokens cost money and if we don't get what we paid for it's our god damn right to complain i'm sorry if i sound harsh but that's the way it is.I've seen models in a group that just sit there they don't even move there ass.... Not all of them are bad though i also seen the same in pvt then i wonder do models know they have to be naked within a minute and they are not allowed to "time stretch" a pvt by undressing verry slowly.....

Dude, I understand if you feel you've been ripped off, but:

1. You are probably spending time with the "wrong" models, click "next" more, and quicker.

2. If the model doesn't get naked in 1 minute, GTFO. You still have a right to be pissed, but in a group you only lost 10-12 tokens.

3. You could try visiting a model who is naked in public. Then you would never waste tokens waiting for the clothes to come off.

4. Try some of the lovelies who frequent this forum, I'm sure they would love to change your opinion of "rip-off" models.

Belgian said:
MadisonLeigh said:

No we're not argueing you just don't agree with what i said that's no issue i still love you :mrgreen: no seriously people have disagreements now and then it's normal and you do have a point .... if somebody wanted to screw you he could delete the MFC mail but that would be verry childisch

PlayboyMegan said:

Exactly this. Tips are gifts... to be given as such. Many times we members don't ask for anything when we tip a girl... we do it because we like them. Its a radical concept, but sometimes its nice to try doing something like tipping a girl and NOT expecting anything back in return. I assume that you have some favourite girls that you visit regularly here... if so, on a day when they are not on the site, try giving them an offline tip with a short note saying that you missed them. It is the thought that counts here... not the tip itself.

In the real world have you never left a little note around for your girl to find... a card perhaps... or a small present... a personal gift... without it being her birthday or Christmas? Never bought her tickets to a show... or roses... or chocolates... or champagne... without it being a special day? Be spontaneous... it doesn't cost the earth... but it does demonstrate that you show interest. Here it can be the same.

As to the girls taking too long to get naked in private or group... well maybe that happens because you didn't take the time to get to know the girl a bit better before taking her to a show. The girls are not machines, they have feelings, they like to be asked what will happen in group or private... don't just click the "private" button and expect them to be the sexual equivalent of the duracell bunny... involve them in that process and you may be surprised. Too many members are 1 minute wonders when it comes to shows so girls are more likely now to strip slowly and take at least a minute to get naked.

Take the time to get to know a girl first... hey I knew a girl here for over a year before I took her into a private show... but now we have great fun... because its a two way street. We all have boundaries and limits... likes and dislikes. Communicate these with the model and discuss your options and possibilities. Share... open up... you will be kicking yourself that you did not do so earlier. :) :) :)

:twocents-02cents:

Belgian said:
how to tip offline ?

I've had guys ask how, because they wanted to give me the tokens but I was not online.

Belgian said:
Miss_Lollipop said:

Is that so weird?

Try there maybe?

Whenever I get a guy questioning if i really will post panties, or really will do 'x' i have a number of premiums who have bought these things in the past and will stand up for me as a reference. Ask her guys. The simple fact is that if a model does not deliver on her promises on a regular basis, she will not be able to gain a following.

And if you want to appreciate a model and get her somethign off her wish list, what is the difference in that and gifting her a tip which is $$$ that could pay her rent etc? Not saying I don't LOVE pressies cos I do! But gift tips are just as kind :)

Honestly, you just sound a bit butthurt and jaded. Scamming models will get whats coming. With or without your screenshots. If you use your brain, hang out, watch how she interacts and what she does for others tips, you won't get fucked over often.

Belgian said:
.MFC is an adult community not a place to "socialize" if people use it for that reason fine with me but it's an expensive socialize ...

:text-imsorry: I really am sorry but that is perhaps the most ignorant thing you have said to date....
You have made it very clear that you are here to spend your nickels strictly to wank to naked body parts.
MANY of us however are able to converse with everyone else including the model, and formulate thoughts without having cock in hand. [AKA- "socializing".] As has been said, on line or off, when we do tip they are our tokens to spend how we see fit without any care of whether you approve or not. Our motivation should be of no concern to you at all. :naughty: Get over yourself. Pinch your own nickels and stop trying to tell others how it should be.
If you feel cheated for some reason by the girls you visit, whether its that they don't move fast enough for you or whatever, Id suggest you hit one of the bargain sites with cheaper rates and leave MFC to "the socialites" that can afford it...

It's a good thing you weren't following my path yesterday... I witnessed several girls making big bank, still clothed, that weren't "required" to get naked. Of course there were a few idiots that felt the need to call for how others tips needed to be spent, but they were short lived when the room called for them to STFU or get banned.

Belgian said:

Those of us who are on cam sites that allow chargebacks (ImLive, etc.) are GLAD that on MFC your tips cannot be taken back. LOL. Though ImLive doesn't have 'tips', so maybe not the best comparison...

If it was that easy to have a tip refunded on MFC, I'm pretty sure a lot of the public cum show tippers would try to get refunded...AFTER they've already busted a nut watching the model's cum show. :lol:

I guess you can say 'tip at your own risk'? If you want a custom video, it'd be wise to at least spend a few minutes getting to know the model first before you tip 1,000 tokens (or whatever the price) for the video. Whether she comes through and sends you the video or not, those are tokens you're not getting back, so.....yeah, use your best judgement.

Probably wouldn't be a good idea to visit a room for the FIRST time and - after being there for 5 seconds with NO convo - immediately tip 1,000 tokens with the tip note "I want a school girl dildo show custom vid bb." :lol:

CammiStar said:
Models don't "have" to do anything in private they don't feel comfortable doing.

Straight from the MFC Wiki:

Private shows
A member with tokens may click Go Private in a model's chat room or instant message window to invite a model into a Private Show, and the model may accept or decline this invitation. If the model accepts, the private show will start, and the member and model will be taken to a new private chat room.

Private shows cost 1 token per second, or 60 tokens per minute. That means that if you want to stay in private for 5 minutes, then you will need 300 tokens. A private show automatically ends when you run out of tokens. The member or model may also end it themselves any time.

What happens in a private show is strictly between the member and the model to decide. Unlike other sites, we do not require models to do specific things or follow a script. Generally speaking, most models are comfortable getting naked and fulfilling the requests of members. However, it is a good idea to send the model a private message and ask her what she is comfortable doing in a private show, before going private.

Models are real people and some are more shy than others and may want to get to know a member before getting into a private show. Everyone is different.

Private shows

There are no set rules for what a model must do in a private show. This is entirely up to the model and the member.

Nudity is customary in private shows so if the model does not feel comfortable with nudity she is required to tell the member within the first minute of the show.

Models should keep in mind that private shows are very expensive so delaying the show or asking for additional tips may be considered rude.

http://wiki.myfreecams.com/wiki/Rules_f ... vate_shows

Reactions: Sansa
Status
Not open for further replies.