AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Games to Play Online

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xcherryberry1

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Sep 18, 2011
I am looking for new games to play online. I don't want to steal anyone else ideas though. I was wondering if there are any games that alot of models play onlline to make money that I could play. Again im not trying to steal ideas maybe borrow an idea somehting that alot of models already do. Im not very creative when it comes to these kind of things. Any help would be nice thanks.

Lol! I thought you meant like 'online games'! Not games to play while camming!

There are lots of games and lots of variations. See what the other girls are doing, pick your favourites and somehow put your own spin on it. I think games with playing cards, spin the wheel etc do well. Sophia Locke even plays jenga with her room! Observe and experiment!

And have fun!

Reactions: xcherryberry1
Lol... as the person to start white board games via hangman and some dot thing I did, I'll let you in on a big secret;

The only way you'll have something no other model has done (or at least, hasn't done on MFC or recent enough for anyone to remember,) is to be creative.

Want to know the top secret trick to tokens and an awesome job? It's easy, it goes like this;

Step one: Find something you love doing that you think is truly you

Step two: Think of a way to charge tokens for it

Step three: Marketing and basic model skills

Step four: ???

Step five: PROFIT

Good luck, but the only way to be unique is to be yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.