AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Miss MFC Winners - 2012

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
I'll update this monthly so we can keep track of who finished top 20 throughout the year!

Jan 2012 - GinnyPotter
Feb 2012 - Jalyn
March 2012 - BustyAn
April 2012 - LexxiStar
May 2012 - Kattie_
June 2012 - BustyAn (first repeat of the year!)
July 2012 - LovelyKittie
Aug 2012 - Panzii
Sept 2012 - Posie
Oct 2012 - LexxiStar
Nov 2012 - AdySweet
Dec 2012 - Team_Gaywave (also known by many other names, including Turtle_Dove and MJxoxo or something like that. ;) )

And that does it for 2012! Only 2 repeat winners this year. Outstanding job, everyone!!

Attachments

• jan2012.jpg
    jan2012.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 1,924
  • Feb2012.jpg
    Feb2012.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 1,613
  • March2012.jpg
    March2012.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 1,413
  • April2012.jpg
    April2012.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 1,229
  • May2012.jpg
    May2012.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 996
  • June2012.jpg
    June2012.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 615
  • Aug2012.jpg
    Aug2012.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 615
  • July2012.jpg
    July2012.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 616
  • sept2012.jpg
    sept2012.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 556
  • oct2012.jpg
    oct2012.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 247
  • nov2012.jpg
    nov2012.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 247
  • dec2012.jpg
    dec2012.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 226
Updated! Keeping it stickied so I can find it each month. :)

Reactions: LadyLuna
Updated for February. Congrats to everyone!

Reactions: AedanRayne
Updated for March. What a month! Got nutty in the last 15 minutes, too. Lots of super-tips bumping people up out of nowhere!

AmberCutie said:
Updated for March. What a month! Got nutty in the last 15 minutes, too. Lots of super-tips bumping people up out of nowhere!

I wish I could super-tip, just once. :crybaby:

Bumped for April!

Who will it be for May!? Will it be yet another GinnyPotter month, or will it be someone new? Who knows!? :D

In a model's room just now, guys kept checking her ranking and telling her "You just passed AmberCutie!"..."You are on top of AmberCutie!"

I think it's pretty tacky to mention other models by name in a model's room (unless she brought up the subject first), but this particular model didn't seem to mind. She also seems to have a lot of tolerance for the begging/demanding guests and basics. One of the basics kept saying over and over "Show FEET." :woops:

I'm sorry if this may sound trivial, but I have OCD and little things like this really bug me and I just have to know, lol!
A day or two ago I was checking the rankings and for #19 it didn't give a name or show a picture. It just said 'Anonymous', which I'm guessing was because the model is no longer part of MFC. Does anyone know who this might be? For example was anyone in the top 20 this month breaking the rules or something?
Please don't think I'm asking because I want to gossip like someone working in an office. I'm just curious, that's all.

sahi said:
I'm sorry if this may sound trivial, but I have OCD and little things like this really bug me and I just have to know, lol!
A day or two ago I was checking the rankings and for #19 it didn't give a name or show a picture. It just said 'Anonymous', which I'm guessing was because the model is no longer part of MFC. Does anyone know who this might be? For example was anyone in the top 20 this month breaking the rules or something?
Please don't think I'm asking because I want to gossip like someone working in an office. I'm just curious, that's all.
Models have the option of not having their name show up on the list, I think they get a lesser prize if they do though, so the anonymous model was actually just anonymous.

morment said:
sahi said:
Models have the option of not having their name show up on the list, I think they get a lesser prize if they do though, so the anonymous model was actually just anonymous.

Yep, if you choose to be listed as anonymous you can only receive half your prize and you cannot be #1 in the rankings. Although, I don't know how you could be stopped from being number one if you earned the most tokens, just that you won't receive the title, I guess.

Updated for May. Excited to see a new name at #1, and she's super sweet. Congrats Kattie! So far this year, it's been a different girl each month. I'd love to see that continue through 2012. :clap:

@Savannah, I think that has been answered somewhat recently in the models only section of the forum.

Ursavannah said:
When I did a search this is the only thread that came up. Well that and 1000 others that said miss and mfc
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=5516#p109336 It's not completely up to date but still probably somewhat accurate. I will update it soon.

Whoa I was slacking! Just updated for the last 3 months. :)

Updated for September.

I could've sworn someone who was "anonymous" was in the high teens of the list. SilkSeduction? Must have un-checked the anonymous box right before the month ended or something. Or I'm just completely out of my mind, lol.

Was a hard run race this month, with Posie and OlivaNaked swapping the top spot many multiple times over the last few days. Congratulations to both of them! Also notable that two mainly non nude models took the top two spots.

I wonder, though, if offline tips should be included for the race. It was pretty rough to see AustinWhite drop a spot when Paris wasn't even online there at the end. I'm sure Paris worked very hard this month as well, it just seemed weird.

Kradek said:
Was a hard run race this month, with Posie and OlivaNaked swapping the top spot many multiple times over the last few days. Congratulations to both of them! Also notable that two mainly non nude models took the top two spots.

I wonder, though, if offline tips should be included for the race. It was pretty rough to see AustinWhite drop a spot when Paris wasn't even online there at the end. I'm sure Paris worked very hard this month as well, it just seemed weird.
This sort of thing has happened on a few occasions over the last couple years, and it's sad to watch. It would be quite interesting to see what the top20 would look like if offline tips didn't count! It sure would change things.

Reactions: bob
Oh, I was so sad to see that Austin dropped to #4 when I checked the final rankings this morning. She, along with all the other ladies, put in so much time in those top spots this month & thought for sure she'd hold that spot. I last checked the standings at 11:30 PST so it must have been a last-minute offline tip for Paris.

Either way, congrats to all!

AmberCutie said:
Updated for September.

I could've sworn someone who was "anonymous" was in the high teens of the list. SilkSeduction? Must have un-checked the anonymous box right before the month ended or something. Or I'm just completely out of my mind, lol.

no..i saw it too amber :handgestures-salute:

Reactions: AmberCutie
Completed the main post now that 2012 is over! What a year, huh?

:clap: :clap: :clap:

It's weird how the site changes so quickly.

BustyAn wins twice, and right now I can't think of the last time I actually saw her online.

Kunra9 said:
It's weird how the site changes so quickly.

BustyAn wins twice, and right now I can't think of the last time I actually saw her online.
Especially for high earning models, it is not necessary to be online for 10 or 12 hours a day to make those ranks. Unless you are spending 10 to 15 hours a day on MFC looking for models, it is very plausible that a model could be working full shifts every day without you seeing her online. The first time I ever saw CandieCane online was just a few months ago, but I had been working on MFC for over a year by that time. She was just online when I wasn't looking :)

Reactions: LadyLuna
Status
Not open for further replies.