AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Token Conversions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poker_Babe

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 31, 2010
Earth
thecamgirlreport.blogspot.com
Twitter Username
@Poker_Babe69
Tumblr Username
Pokerbabe69
MFC Username
A_Poker_Babe
Streamate Username
PokerCutie
Chaturbate Username
Poker_Babe
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/78365/poker-princess--clip-store
For newer Cam Models and Premiums to help keep a general idea of how much $ a model actually receives when tipped a certain amount of tokens.

10 tokens = $0.50
20 tokens = $1.00
50 tokens = $2.50
75 tokens = $3.75
100 tokens = $5.00
150 tokens = $7.50
200 tokens = $10.00
500 tokens = $25.00
700 tokens = $35.00
1,000 tokens = $50.00
2,000 tokens = $100.00
4,000 tokens = $200.00
5,000 tokens = $250.00
10,000 tokens = $500.00
20,000 tokens = $1,000.00​

Re: Token Conversions

just to make it really easy...

the smaller amounts in case someone tips a "weird" number, like 13.

1 token = $0.05
2 tokens = $0.10
3 tokens = $0.15
5 tokens = $0.25​

If you can't add up to get to the number you want... I feel sorry for you, but am willing to help. Just post it below :)

Members: the big majority of you probably knows this already, but remember that the numbers that Poker_Babe gave us always stay the same. ;) No matter how much money you spend on a token, the model will always get $0.05 per token. (I sometimes get asked by people in my room if I get more or less money depending on what token package they buy.)
Girls, if you tend to have blond moments when it comes to math (like I do), keep the calculator open in the background and if you get a random token amount like 367, just divide the tokens by 20 to get to your dollars. (Or you can multiply the tokens with 0.05, but dividing by 20 is faster.)
Having your calculator open helps deal with your countdowns too, of course.

Now, you're going to think I'm really stupid for stating what seems to be the most obvious thing, but I've been watching quite a lot of new models recently and some of them really appear to have those basic problems. One girl I've seen tried to subtract numbers from her countdown on a sheet of paper next to her computer the day I watched her, maybe she just didn't know about the calculator on her computer. She seemed nervous and the people in her room weren't exactly nice about it. Another girl that I saw last summer, I think, wanted to figure out how much she had made by the end of her shift, and she had no idea how to do it at all. Maybe some of those girls are silently reading this forum. (;

Divide by 20... Duh :woops:
Why didn't I think of that?! LOL I've been multiplying by .05
Thanks for posting that! :thumbleft:

If you're not part of a studio, you can also find how much your running total earned is under account information. :)

What's really funny is when a model gets a big tip, and the bloobs try to figure out how much money it is, and come up with a figure that is usually off by at least a factor of 3.

Riiing: Model x received a tip of 3,000 tokens.
Bloob: Wow, she just made $300!
Me: You are an idiot.

ComicOzzie said:
What's really funny is when a model gets a big tip, and the bloobs try to figure out how much money it is, and come up with a figure that is usually off by at least a factor of 3.

It's hilarious when that happens. Sometimes they even say a lower number, I have no idea what that's supposed to be good for. One night I got a 1000 token tip in my room and some BASIC had the audacity to say "guys, that's only $10!!". I had a lot of fun explaining to him that's it's actually much more. Maybe I came across as arrogant because I was talking about money, but... ugh.
Why would you even say that when you know you're lying and the others know what's true? :woops:

Reactions: LunaLore

LilyMarie said:
ComicOzzie said:

It's hilarious when that happens. Sometimes they even say a lower number, I have no idea what that's supposed to be good for. One night I got a 1000 token tip in my room and some BASIC had the audacity to say "guys, that's only $10!!". I had a lot of fun explaining to him that's it's actually much more. Maybe I came across as arrogant because I was talking about money, but... ugh.
Why would you even say that when you know you're lying and the others know what's true? :woops:
It's more because the BASICS don't have a clue what each token is worth, they have never invested the first $20 to not be a BASIC soooo, it is more a lack of understanding the dynamics of MFC and not them just being idiots :twocents-02cents:

Reactions: camstory

GreatDane said:
LilyMarie said:
ComicOzzie said:

It's more because the BASICS don't have a clue what each token is worth, they have never invested the first $20 to not be a BASIC soooo, it is more a lack of understanding the dynamics of MFC and not them just being idiots :twocents-02cents:
Exactly... then why would you just make a wild guess? :| I don't get it.

Reactions: Crazydidi
I suffer from Dyscalculia which is basically Dyslexia with numbers, it makes math VERY hard and frustrating for me. I have fun with it on cam and will go into a panick without my trusty dusty calculator but I would hate for anyone to judge me because I can't do simple math. Just saying, this condition is more common than most think.

This is a nice chart Poker and I'm sure it will be very helpful to newer models who have not already figured it out. :-D

I'm a MATH MAJOR and I had trouble with it at first.

Also... Conversions ARE simple multiplcation/division. Convert 6 inches into feet. What do you do? Divide by 12. Oh wait, you DIVIDED.

Just because the conversion of temperatures from one system to another is complicated, doesn't mean all of them are. 99% of the conversions done are very basic multiplcation and division, and if you don't know what number to multiply or divide by, it's very frustrating to try to go through the test (I should know).

So yes, this thread was very useful. So useful, in fact, that Amber thought it was good enough to sticky.

How do you figure out tokens to money?
multiply by .05
OR divide by 20

How do you figure out money to tokens? (as in, I want $20 for it)
multiply by 20
OR divide by .05

For girls on streamate, to figure it out:

Gold to money
multiply by .35

money to gold
divide by .35

For girls on Skinvideo

Tokens to money
multiply by .08

money to tokens
divide by .08

Chaturbate works like MFC.

Those are the systems I actually know the conversion numbers for. And yes, I have used a chart for when I didn't feel like pulling up the calculator. I used to have a really slow computer, so it would take 10 minutes for any new program to come up, and I have a habit of closing the calculator after I'm done with the one bit, so it was better for me to have a document that I could refer to.

Thank you Poker Babe!

Fixed. Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.