AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Any sub-games suggestions for a new room game, please?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lounge20K

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Apr 25, 2012
I thought I could use some help with ideas on sub games to play in my mfc room for the month of July.

So here it is.

The theme is Bella Wanted. The first game that is going to be played is gonna be "Where in the USA is Fugitive Bella?" A revised version of Hide & Seek to look for Bella in the States of America would start the game, but I am stuck after that.

I know what will happen in second half of July (sshh if you wanna know just drop in and say HAI :hello2: ) but just how long can the Hide & Seek game go?

Any ideas are greatly welcome and appreciated. Thank you in advance ;)

Attachments

• bella_wanted.jpg
    bella_wanted.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 123
I think this is interesting, but what is a "sub game"? And how does one play hide and seek on cam?

Thank you Evvie for the positive encouragement :)

Let me explain first how the Seek & Hide would work on cam. Of course everything is virtual. So here are the kind of rules:

51 Tkn tip and Hiders will Relocate Fugitive Bella through the States of America. One hider at a time until Fugitive Bella is found and is ready to be Relocated by the next hider.

24 T tip for the Seekers to attempt finding Fugitive Bella on her run through out the United States of America. 24 Tks for every different guess.

*Fugitive Bella can be relocated within the same State several times after being found or moved to a new State. There are no limits to how many times the same state can be used.

*Hiders are allowed to become seekers after Fugitive Bella's location is discovered.
*Seekers could become Hiders at any time that Bella is ready to be relocated.

Therefore, it's like relocating me (not physically just stating the name in PM or ninja tip) and then trying to find where I am hidden until I get busted. Hiders and Seekers will have several statuses, Noobies, Apprentices and Masters. The chart update will be on my weekly website.

A sub game would be a bet for example. Or a yes no question they could be answering. Something like do you think Bella is gonna be arrested after 3 days after her run? !10T (or 5T) to bet. Bets for Yes and No will become points, offline tips would count double.

I just feel that every few days I'd need to find something new until what is gonna happen in second half of July.

FrenshKiss said:
Thank you Evvie for the positive encouragement :)

Let me explain first how the Seek & Hide would work on cam. Of course everything is virtual. So here are the kind of rules:

51 Tkn tip and Hiders will Relocate Fugitive Bella through the States of America. One hider at a time until Fugitive Bella is found and is ready to be Relocated by the next hider.

24 T tip for the Seekers to attempt finding Fugitive Bella on her run through out the United States of America. 24 Tks for every different guess.

*Fugitive Bella can be relocated within the same State several times after being found or moved to a new State. There are no limits to how many times the same state can be used.

*Hiders are allowed to become seekers after Fugitive Bella's location is discovered.
*Seekers could become Hiders at any time that Bella is ready to be relocated.

Therefore, it's like relocating me (not physically just stating the name in PM or ninja tip) and then trying to find where I am hidden until I get busted. Hiders and Seekers will have several statuses, Noobies, Apprentices and Masters. The chart update will be on my weekly website.

A sub game would be a bet for example. Or a yes no question they could be answering. Something like do you think Bella is gonna be arrested after 3 days after her run? !10T (or 5T) to bet. Bets for Yes and No will become points, offline tips would count double.

I just feel that every few days I'd need to find something new until what is gonna happen in second half of July.
I see, a bit like where in the USA is Carmen Sandiego xD I like it!

When you say sub-game, do I take it to mean, smaller games related to hide-and-seek that members can also engage in?

Yes, EXACTLY. But just in case I would need to entertain members more, I want to be prepared :-D

I don't know the game you referred to :?

I'm glad you like eeeeeeeeet :blob5:

I read through your game instructions, but I'm still a little confused about how everything works. I'ma little high, but I'm gonna throw out some suggestions and thoughts in the hopes that I can help.

-Instead of allowing a member to tip to hide you, have a list of places that you will be hiding or a planned route through the US.
-For xx tokens the room gets a clue about the area where you are currently hiding.
(Google some news headlines from the place and talk about it as if you witnessed it happening, maybe act out swimming if your hiding somewhere famous for their beaches, or dance to song by an artist from this place or one that subtly mentions the name of the place. I'm thinkin some sort of riddle that doesn't directly give it away but is a small hint and entertaining to watch.)

Points for correct guesses>winner gets xyz prize
wrong guess? -> member can earn partial points by correctly answering a trivia question about you.
Exclusive Hints-member can pay xx tokens for an extra hint about where you are, they get the info via PM

I see, a bit like where in the USA is Carmen Sandiego xD I like it!
this was my first thought too. I used to love Carmen Sandiego

MystiRose, those are AWESOME suggestions..!!! :clap: THANK YOU SO MUCH. :dance:

I started the game yesterday and it went better than what I have expected. With the suggestions you have given me, we could start new variations of the game in a few days.

Will brainstorm the ideas and see how much I can learn about the States of America myself. hihi

Thanks again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.