AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MyCamzGirlz.com 1 September LIVE !!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_Friend

Banhammered
Feb 14, 2011
intropage.jpg

I realize you're trying here, but copy/pasting another image is just lazy marketing/advertising.

I can't make the image bigger, so I can't read it unless I maximize my screen settings to 250% and then it's blurry so it's hardly worth the hassle to even try.

Reactions: AliceDoe
I think some of the most common things we'd like to know are pretty basic, e.g.

- What's the rules like? For a lot of models, sites like LJ aren't appealing because they are overly bureaucratic with their rigid, member-favouring rules that penalizes models unfairly. One of the strengths of MyFreeCams is the fact that it gives so much freedom to do whatever the model wants, that it allows creativity to aspire to the top (e.g. EvaLee, MJxoxo, etc.)

- Why would members want to go there? If there's no audience, even 100% payout is rather meaningless. I vaguely recall a site which had a huge payout to models (approx. 80%?), but for a lot of models, it wasn't really worthwhile because either: the members were abusive and sucked the fun out of cam-modelling, or there wasn't enough of an audience to make any livable wage on.

- How do you market yourselves? It goes hand in hand with the second question, because it influences what kind of members will be present at the site. For example: some cam-modelling sites advertise themselves as 'dating sites'. This isn't healthy for the models because it gives the newbies to the site the mentality that they aren't there to work, but rather, to hook up. For the most part, this is untrue to the nth degree.

- What are the other girls like? If the environment is poor, even models with the greatest potential would struggle to find a comfortable spot.

These are just some of the more basic questions, A_friend. Good luck on marketing your site.

Are there chargebacks?
If a member tips me to fist my ass after I have told him no, will I be fined/suspended for not complying?
How often are we paid?
Is nudity allowed in free/public chat?
Is there geo-blocking?
Are there incentives?
Are there categories? (i.e. BBW, blonde, anal, whatever)
What is a credit worth to me?
Are there affiliate sites?
Can I give out contact information? (i.e. twitter, tumblr)
Can I sell videos/picture sets? Do you host them on the site?

These are just basic questions that I would think that anyone marketing a camsite would try to answer without being asked.

Nice rip on a popular cam review site and way to point out you don't have something very unique to one popular site that frustrates some models.

Not impressed. If you feel the need to specifically mention something about another site in your info you are not being professional therefor I will not help you earn money.

Sell yourself, not your ability to NOT be someone else.
"come work for us, we're not MFC!" :woops:

And Jesus, pick a different name.

Haha. Sweet Harry fuck... :-D

Are you being paid to promote this site? Is it YOUR site? Are you really as disinterested as you seem? I don't know a whole lot about marketing, but I'm pretty sure you're doing it wrong...

* Post image, fail to be arsed to post any information past what scant info is contained within image
* Against all odds, recieve some interest from an inquisitive cam girl
* Post another image, offer no additional information, don't address said cam girl at all
* Recieve request from a model to reiterate information contained within images as the images are too small to read
* Tell model to email you, to presumably ask you the same question yet again, at which point, even if you do decide to actually answer her, you'll be answering her and her alone, thus depriving any other model with the same question, of the answer.

I did a quick cross reference dealie, and I can't find ANY of those things in any "Marketing 101" texts :?

If 100% of the earnings go to the model how does this site plan to pay for their servers and staff?

Not sure what it bodes for a site that seems to have a lot of dead/redundent links peppering google, but this is one of their cached ones. The link I followed doesn't lead anywhere now though.

All the "sample model" links lead to 404 error pages.

Attachments

• mycamgirlz cached.jpg
    mycamgirlz cached.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 272
@mynameisbob84 I guess their idea of 100% of the earnings and mine are different.

mynameisbob84 said:
Shaun__ said:
@mynameisbob84 I guess their idea of 100% of the earnings and mine are different.

To be honest, I have no idea what information is contained within that image (words are too small), I was just adopting the A_Friend dissemination of information methodology ;)

http://mycamzgirlz.com/studio/payouts

mynameisbob84 said:
Shaun__ said:

To be honest, I have no idea what information is contained within that image (words are too small), I was just adopting the A_Friend dissemination of information methodology ;)

I had to hit the green square twice before it was easy to read.

R6Ztb.jpg

AllisonWilder said:
Are there chargebacks?
If a member tips me to fist my ass after I have told him no, will I be fined/suspended for not complying?
How often are we paid?
Is nudity allowed in free/public chat?
Is there geo-blocking?
Are there incentives?
Are there categories? (i.e. BBW, blonde, anal, whatever)
What is a credit worth to me?
Are there affiliate sites?
Can I give out contact information? (i.e. twitter, tumblr)
Can I sell videos/picture sets? Do you host them on the site?

No charge backs
If a member tips you to do what ever you don't want to do,you will not be fined,models choose how to work,not a cam site
You are paid every two weeks
Yes nudity is allowed in free,you have an option to take yourself pvt,if you have a pvt on another cam site,you don't have to go currently away
Yes-Geo blocking
Yes there are incentives
Credits are worth to you 0.6
no,affiliate sites
Yes you can give contact information
Yes you can sell videos/picture sets? We don't host them on site as of now but will try to listen to models to make it easier

Thank you for your interest
We will listen to models on how to make improvements

LolasLiger said:
A_Friend said:
No affiliate sites?

I am confused by this answer as you have a link for affiliates to signup:

http://mycamzgirlz.com/affiliate/login

What did the ? imply?

ADDENDUM: the reply by A_Friend was edited whilst I was typing this response. But my question still holds.

Pardon me, I will just leave this here:
tumblr_m2fnbeSF2Q1qcqhjd.gif

Reactions: AllisonWilder
I actually meant are there affiliate sites kind of like streamate has? There are dozens upon dozens upon hundreds of streamate sites that are listed under different names. This is a security issue that I like to know about before signing up to a site.

Thanks for editing it out. :thumbleft:

Reactions: A_Friend
AllisonWilder said:
I actually meant are there affiliate sites kind of like streamate has? There are dozens upon dozens upon hundreds of streamate sites that are listed under different names. This is a security issue that I like to know about before signing up to a site.

Thanks for editing it out. :thumbleft:

Streamate :handgestures-salute: LiveJasmin :handgestures-salute: They only care about revenue,not models security

mynameisbob84 said:
Are you being paid to promote this site? Is it YOUR site?

i dont, but im happy there is a site for anti freeloaders, btw , i think you both get paid from mfc

:-D

Status
Not open for further replies.