AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Big Brother 12 **SPOILER WARNING**

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
I posted a whole rant about current BB12 in today's blog post, so I figure we could follow up here if anyone has opinions/rants/predictions!

I hate Rachel. She's a hook nosed, stupid bitch. I LOL'd when Regan put her in her place. You know you fail at trolling the BB house when a gay man can out troll you on national TV.

Yay! I didn't know there would be any other avid BB viewers! I'm a BB suckerrr. I love that show. I've been watching it for about 7 seasons now. I agree with most of your post. It'd be a little sad to see Kathy go home this week, but, it's better than Lane. I can't wait for Brendan to go home. He IS a complete pussy. I can't stand him. I'm not a huge fan of Enzo, either. He's funny, yeah, but he does absolutely nothing. And it really pisses me off that him and Hayden made a deal with Brendan. That's yuck. I would really love to see Brittany make it to the final 2 and win. Perhaps go up against Regan, I don't see him having much of a chance to win against her. Whoever goes up against someone in the Brigade in the final two is fucked. I really only like Lane from the Brigade anyways. Matt is just a sneaky little liar. And, like I said earlier, I'm not happy with the move Hayden and Enzo made. Ah, I don't know. This season is crazy. I'd really hate to see Rachel come back, also. I was sick of seeing her and Brendan and hearing them always yelling, "YOU GOT THIS BABE, YOU GOT THIS". She thought she ruled the house, and that was not the case. Sigh...if this doesn't make sense it's because I'm about 2 seconds from falling asleep and my mind is in a jillion places. BUT, that's what I've got so far! I'll be back tomorrow to rant more! Hahaha!

Btw, Frankie, I loved when Regan did that. And when Kathy REFUSED to apologize. I laughed sooo hard at that. Hahah.

I still haven't watched the CBS episode for today yet, but I am looking forward to seeing the Rachel stuff. I read tons about it, but it's always more fun to see it. Even though the editing is awful I am sure.

I agree about Enzo, he's funny lots of times, but he does bitch a LOT and doesn't win shit. Hayden is cool with me. He is playing a smart game. Lane and Hayden would be fun to see together at final 2.

Britney's attitude fucking rocks. Did you see her neanderthal walk during the Brendan fight last week? HILARIOUS. I wish she hadn't cried after Brendon smack talked to her though. Wish she could have been stronger than that. But like Regan said, the house intensifies everything. (He said that last night to Brit on BBAD on the hammock.)

I am looking forward to more BB chit chat! (Oh YES and this is what "bb is supposed to stand for!!! :D)

AmberCutie said:
Another good read - the blogs from the HOH peeps.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brothe ... /hoh_blog/

I particularly like Matt's 2nd one (most recent). He writes well.

Squeee! Had no idea this existed, but should have looked around for it. Thanks for posting the link. I know what I'll be reading once I fully wake up today. Also, not surprised Matt writes well at least. He seems surprisingly intelligent for a BB house guest. >_> At least as far as this season goes.

AmberCutie said:
Britney's attitude fucking rocks. Did you see her neanderthal walk during the Brendan fight last week? HILARIOUS.

I am looking forward to more BB chit chat! (Oh YES and this is what "bb is supposed to stand for!!! :D)

Hahahaha, her walk was extremely comical. I don't think I've ever laughed that hard at the show. And you're right. BB DOES stand for the show. Yay! :) I'm looking forward to the episode tonight. I'll write here right after it's aired!

Thursday afternoons/evenings are the only time I don't read up on the blogs and spoilers because I do like the eviction and HoH comp to be a surprise. So I do look forward to exchanging thoughts about it here with you guys tomorrow. :)

Pretty happy Kathy went home vs Brit. EXTREMELY Happy Brittany won HoH! YAY! :) I say Brendan and Matt going up for eviction? Yesss.

I think Britt's best bet would be to nominate Enzo and Hayden.
Reagan is friends with Brittney and Matt. putting Matt up would upset Reagan
She and Lane are tight, so no chance of Lane going up
Brenden is still public enemy #1. So keeping him would benefit Brit (he being a bigger threat/target in the house) Putting him up and him getting voted out doesn't advance her in the game at all. But if push comes to shove, the house could back door him.

:SPOILER: If you didn't know next week is a double elimination

I was literally *squeeee*ing with delight during the show last night. Not only did the Kathy eviction go the way I really wanted it to, but I even said in my blog post that I wanted Brit to win HoH. Yippee!

I believe she is NOT going to keep her word to Brendan, she will put him up. My guess as to who sits next to him is either Enzo or Hayden. I hope it's not Enzo, because I don't want to listen to him bitch and whine and cuss out Britney. He's already not her #1 fan, and told the Brigade that he'll go apeshit on her if she puts him up. Lane has even volunteered to go up next to Brendan because they are all sooooo sure that Brendon will go home this week. He better not win the POV.

Also, even though keeping Brendan would possibly keep Britney around longer, it will also turn her friends against her. The brigade already (even lane) has reservations about her, so keeping public enemy would make her look worse to the others. It's pretty likely that she will be on the block next week against Regan, but it's more guaranteed she'll be #1 target if she doesn't put up Brendan.

Freq, I know what DE is, but how does it work exactly? I can't recall last season's DE, unless it was the week that Chima freaked out over not getting a fair HoH run and then quit... it's all fuzzy to me.

Also, not sure if any of you watch After Dark but a couple of things that've happened this week:

Hayden swung the pool stick like a baseball bat (he does this often) after not making a crucial shot in pool, and accidentally hit all the other pool sticks that were leaning against their "trophy" bowl. It was pretty funny. He had to go to the DR to apologize and make sure they knew it was an accident. They are now left with only 2 sticks, one of them being a "bootleg" as Brit calls it, so they share one good stick during their tourneys.

Last night Brendon was raging about comments that Regan was making, saying that he wished he would have talked about Rachel's homophobic comments either in DR or on the live ep.

Britney told everyone that her feelings won't be hurt if they don't hang out in the HoH room after she reads her letter. They don't have to pretend to be all interested in her stuff and make her feel all special, that they can just come downstairs after the letter.

I didn't realize Brit and Matt were such good friends! So, I think Britney may put up Brendan and Hayden or Brendan and Enzo. I'm kind of hoping that Brendan wins PoV, or that he doesn't get put up at all. I really would like to see one of the brigade go home. Enzo specifically. It'll really shake things up, and I don't like that they have the majority in that house (even though Matt is really the only one to win anything, when it comes down to voting, they have the majority). If Britney doesn't put Brendan up, they could have a possible alliance and Brendan could win HoH if it's a physical challenge. Whatever the challenge is, it has to be quick. Because, in double eviction on Thursday night, they vote, evict, play for HoH, so it may be a quick physical or mental, I'm leaning towards physical as they just had mental and endurance would take too long. Then, they do nominations, play for PoV, PoV ceremony, eviction. And, they may do another Head of Household, or they may wait to air it on Wednesday's episode!

I just want Matt to win. I'm not sure why considering he lied about his wife having "some rare bone disease", but I dig the guy. Brit winning HoH was kind of surprising. o_O Awesome, but did not expect. And her being up against Enzo of all people in a memory contest was a little shocking too. :lol:

And go Regan for getting 20k for sabotage! :D I knew he could do it. I gotta catch up on BBAD. >_< I'm evidently missing some juicy shit.

I am sooo happy Brittney won! She is by far my favorite. I really hope her and Regan are in the final two. They are my favorite. I def think she should put up Brenden and someone, not quite sure who.. Brenden seems like sweet guy but he needs to start playing the game for himself not him and Rachel, it is really annoying since she is such a biiiiiiiitch. When she came back and Regan bitched her out I was so happy!! I think think Matt is a douche for playing like his wife has that illness, but it is a game, but I still think it is kinda shitty

Brittney and Lane are my faves. I find myself laughing loudly at Lane many times, especially during After Dark. He yells back at Big Brother when they yell at him.

I also recommend Morty's TV. There's is super easy. I tried others, but this is just super simple and super informative, I loveeeee it!

This week is going to be really good on the CBS episodes. I already know the details of the POV com, who won POV, about some Pandora's Box shenanigans, and the double eviction on Thursday is going to be interesting.

I will wait until Wednesday to post all mah spoilerz. :mrgreen:

I watched wednesday's episode. Enzo in a Penguin suit for the week. Pandora's Box is opened once again and JESSE gives Brit a 1 hour fitness advice session while the rest of the house gets a tiki party ROFL!
Jesse is one of my favorite reality TV characters ever. OMG he has gotten WAAY bigger in 1 year. He is definately on HGH and Roids.
Matt is getting back door'd tonight.... PLUS ANOTHER HOH/Veto/eviction all in 1 show tonight. I can't wait

Freq said:
I watched wednesday's episode. Enzo in a Penguin suit for the week. Pandora's Box is opened once again and JESSE gives Brit a 1 hour fitness advice session while the rest of the house gets a tiki party ROFL!
Jesse is one of my favorite reality TV characters ever. OMG he has gotten WAAY bigger in 1 year. He is definately on HGH and Roids.
Matt is getting back door'd tonight.... PLUS ANOTHER HOH/Veto/eviction all in 1 show tonight. I can't wait

And what's hilarious, is that Regan is SOOOO convinced there is NOT a double eviction this week. Watching last night's after dark I was just shaking my head at him every time he talked about it. They were practicing some sort of ball/catapult thing for tomorrow's comp.

I am very super interested to see who wins HOH tonight and who goes up/gets veto/gets evicted. Double Eviction week is the only time I don't know half of that info ahead of time due to reading spoilers and watching BBAD. :D

Bye Bye Matt and FINALLY Brendan.
I wouldn't want to be in the next HOHs shoes. most likely it'll be a 1-1 vote and the HOH will have to decide who leaves next. (Not good when you need votes from evicted persons to win BB) AND you gotta sit out the next HoH challenge. Which means you are either on the block OR will be the only one deciding who leaves AGAIN.

They already played the HoH on Thursday night, it only airs on Sunday. I will refrain from posting the winner here, and who the noms will most likely be, since I don't wanna be the big ruiner :)

I was again squealing with delight during the live show. Damn what a great week!!

I kind of started to root for Brendon. He's a lot better without Rachel. So, I'm a little sad to see him go, but glad they got Matt out of there. I saw who won HoH and who's up for noms. Can't say I'm too disappointed with that decision. Can't wait to watch tomorrow night! :)

Cassidy Nicole said:
Does anyone else find it a little weird that Britney doesn't really mention her fiance at all for the most part?

I don't think it's weird. The house guests have been in the house for so freaking long I am sure they all know every detail already. If she was still STILL talking about him non-stop I would have voted her out a long time ago just so I didn't have to hear the same shit over and over.

Status
Not open for further replies.