AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Male Model Cam Site

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

There are very few sites like MFC, but one of them is Chaturbate. They have the same token system, payout, etc, but unfortunately way less traffic and advertising. However, there is a spot for male models. Being on Chaturbate myself, fair warning: there are way more trolls/spam/etc. there. I haven't figured out how to mute them yet but go on banning sprees, so maybe if someone more familiar crosses this thread or if I find out we can help! Good luck! :)

Streamate, LiveJasmine, and SkinVideo accept males too.

But... most male models suck to be honest. They look bored or think that having their dick out is all they're supposed to do.

There's more to camshows than waking off. Unless you can hold conversations/interest no one will be willing to pay for your dick. We can get free cock anywhere; you better hope yours is a good one and the only way you can do that is by having a personality/body. Only then would we be willing to pay for it.

Other advice; your lighting matters just as much as your video and audio quality.

I'm looking at guys on Streamate now and I've yet to find a straight/bi man who has decent lighting, a non-scratchy mic, and isn't sitting there bored, let alone HD. These things are pretty much standards for females.

If you can do all that and still talk, you might do pretty good so long as you're willing to do some anal.

Found one:
http://www.streamate.com/cam/JayBrandon/

XD Took me long enough. Not my type, but he has things setup right even if his audio is slightly off.

Oh yeah: And to be a male model is harder in one way because you have to have good control of your penis. You'll be taken private and not given enough time to finish, after having been expected to get it hard in the first thirty seconds.

Just saying dude. You might think it's sure cash just wanking off and that sounds awesome; but it's not for everyone and most people (especially the guys,) don't know what they're getting into and can't handle it once they do.

I was curiouse about the idea... but after your advices, and what i saw on those sites... i dont plan doing it. Its better to see a nice girl or 2.

Rosemary said:
Hello!

There are very few sites like MFC, but one of them is Chaturbate. They have the same token system, payout, etc, but unfortunately way less traffic and advertising. However, there is a spot for male models. Being on Chaturbate myself, fair warning: there are way more trolls/spam/etc. there. I haven't figured out how to mute them yet but go on banning sprees, so maybe if someone more familiar crosses this thread or if I find out we can help! Good luck! :)

If you click the username it gives you the option to "silence" them. That will prevent their messages from appearing in your chat stream. If you can Rosemary report the spammers to Chaturbate.

AlexLady said:
Other advice; your lighting matters just as much as your video and audio quality.

I'm looking at guys on Streamate now and I've yet to find a straight/bi man who has decent lighting, a non-scratchy mic, and isn't sitting there bored, let alone HD. These things are pretty much standards for females.

If you can do all that and still talk, you might do pretty good so long as you're willing to do some anal.
I think I've actually got good lighting now. About 5 different sources. Ceiling and all four corners around me. HD cam, stereo mic in the cam. Engaging people when they come in. I had been saying hi to all guests, but a performer in my room said to stop that. Also mentioned not to say hello to members, let them say hi first or you seem desperate, but I was greeting members. Performer was female, so don't know if it should be different, but gotta try different things and see what works, right?

Just started and ran my first nude show last night, on LJ. Still waiting for SM approval. Made 4.71 after 4 hours, haha.. but I had my price at 3.49, which I guess was a little too much.

And yeah.. willing to do anal. My dirty talk, needed work though. But I ask the members who are talking questions about themselves, etc. Engage and seem interested.

Edit: Chaturbate, it looks like you only get paid by earning the most tokens per hour? Couldn't find any info about that. I am still interested in site shopping. LJ is 30%, but it increases as you make more per paid period. SM is a flat 35% plus the extras? But if good cam, lighting, sound means I could be doing a lot of pvts on SM, could still be worth it I guess.

Reactions: Belfbi
killerbunny1 said:
Cam with him or livejasmine..
f1.png
:-D But I would go with LJ.
Not to mention, those sites are definitely not the best around for male models. Streamate or Chaturbate would be a better way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.