1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
    Dismiss Notice

New Profile Posts

1. _pilya_
    _pilya_ melezouriou
    Thanks for the reply and help! -- a plus to have here !!!
  2. SMuser69
    SMuser69
    Excuses are to explain mistakes they aren't to shield you from responsibility.
  3. CurvyJ
    CurvyJ camfriendjade
    hey :) do you have a many vids referral link? Im going to sign up to post/sell video content and if you have one I will use it :)
    1. camfriendjade
      Jul 18, 2018 at 3:08 PM
  4. Miss_Pixie
    Miss_Pixie
    Good morning and good vibes!
  5. camfriendjade
    camfriendjade
    Having the BEST day! Dropping my first B/G content was the best decision I ever made! I don't make great decisions usually, evidently.
  6. AudriTwo
    AudriTwo
    "I thank God I was raised Catholic, so sex will always be dirty." -John Waters
    1. melezouriou and Useful-Title like this.
  7. Exoticcream
    Exoticcream
    This ass though lol #greatCamDay
  8. DudeExtreme
    DudeExtreme Miss_Lollipop
    Love your profile pic. :)
  9. xjarheadxxx
    xjarheadxxx Dan202
    Hi Dan,
    By chance do you know how to set up the background image for just the "About me" bio part of chaturbate?
    1. Dan202
      Dan202
      I don't remember where I've seen such a code already posted on ACF... basically it works like a full page background but the z-index is different... make sure you don't block the settings page when adding nasty codes :)
      Jul 18, 2018 at 4:38 AM
  10. a_haze420
    a_haze420
    Wooohoo!! Balloon birthday show is reschedule to this Saturday :) should be early evening ish til late late! Don't miss it :)
    1. camfriendjade likes this.
  11. camfriendjade
    camfriendjade
    Uploaded my first B/G content. Fucking stoooooooookkkkkkeeeddd! Goodnight all. Or good morning to some.
  12. CurvyJ
    CurvyJ
    So sore and exhausted but kesha and macklemore were amazing
    1. camfriendjade likes this.
  13. camfriendjade
    camfriendjade
    I think I've gone crazy. Can't stop lolling. Gonna take a day off from being live and do some self care I THINK
  14. Schwifty lady
    Schwifty lady peacheepie
    Got a Twitter?
    1. peacheepie
      peacheepie
      Hey! Yes. It's @LovePeacheePie. I'm taking a little break over the summer for other projects but will be back in fall!
      Jul 18, 2018 at 9:01 AM
  15. Hereiam
    Hereiam XoxoHallee
    oh la la ...
    1. XoxoHallee
      XoxoHallee
      ❤️
      Jul 16, 2018 at 12:20 PM
  16. Hereiam
    Hereiam PrincessAria
    im agree with Guy and i want tell you happy birthday in advance
  17. heart42
    heart42 Kitty1purry
    Hoping all's well with you getting ready to take off
  18. Kitty1purry
    Kitty1purry PlayfulDesire
    I love your profile pic! Tina is the best!
  19. Sonia
    Sonia punker barbie
    Hey Shirley I'm change my Location Asia to US but Why my room still showing in Asia region if I select only US not showing my cam if I select Asia my cam is showing on Asia page
    1. View previous comments...
    2. punker barbie
      punker barbie
      Hi Sonia. Please confirm your CB username so I can look into your question with Support, it isn't listed on your ACF profile. However, they may have already answered you at this point, so I hope you have the information you were seeking.
      Jul 16, 2018 at 5:50 PM
    3. Sonia
      Sonia
      send you pm dear
      Jul 16, 2018 at 10:10 PM
    4. Sonia
      Sonia
      I already send mail for support but they didn't reply for that
      Jul 17, 2018 at 10:28 AM
  20. DudeExtreme
    DudeExtreme CuteHerminie
    You are truly a great model which I see see as a great online friend. After all these years I still love visiting your room. I hope all the best for you.
  21. DudeExtreme
    DudeExtreme Lolabarbie1
    I hope all the best for you where ever you are. You greatly encouraged me during a rough time in my life. Cheers Lolabarbie1!
  22. a_haze420
    a_haze420
    I'm having a really rough time right now. Video sales and tips are much appreciated. Won't be able to get on cam for a few days.
  23. a_haze420
    a_haze420
    Unfortunately I am sicker than a dog today gonna try to nap and hopefully get on cam. If not ill do the balloon show later this week:)
  24. camfriendjade
    camfriendjade
    I like cream and sugar in my big black coffee... Amigold, you're fucking hilarious. Going live eventually.. Sunday snuggles in my warm bed
  25. a_haze420
    a_haze420
    birthday balloon show tomorrow on streamate! tip for a balloon to pop and every one has a prize inside including a custom video!!
  26. heart42
    heart42 Alana Cruise
    Last I heard is that they're not supposed to
  27. Foxy_koxxy
    Foxy_koxxy
    I learn more and more everyday about this life/job. It's crazy all the things you dont realize that go into a certain job until you do it
  28. heart42
    heart42 SophieDumont
    Saturday is always busy for me Soph. It's best to get a hold of me after 5pm MST
  29. CurvyJ
    CurvyJ a_haze420
    happy birthday hope you are feeling better :)
    1. a_haze420
      a_haze420
      Thanks lovely <3
      Jul 14, 2018 at 11:20 PM
  30. camfriendjade
    camfriendjade
    Impromptu photo-shoot pics up. Too sassy? No such thing. Oh, and online on the big threeee. :D
  • About Us

AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) was created in 2010 to provide a helpful community for cam models to interact with one another, as well as discuss anything and everything with their members. We also created CamGirlWiki.com for aspiring cam models to learn the basics.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice