Welcome to ACF

Join us now to access all features of the forum and interact with cam models and members!

1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

New Profile Posts

1. Guy
    Guy a_haze420
    You look beautiful in your new avatar.
  2. IndySolo
    IndySolo
    Patiently waiting for new internet...that's now been pushed to Thursday due to utter incompetence. LAME.
  3. roydz
    roydz punker barbie
    Hi Shirley, Can you tell me if support are still receiving emails as I sent one last night but nothing back, not even the 'support bot', cheers.

BTW just wanted to say thank you for all your continued help, simply amazing. :)
  4. gs970gs970
    gs970gs970 punker barbie
    Hey Shirley, I have a problem with my account, name of account is gs970, my tokens was frozen, please help I did respected all rules.
    Thank you!
    1. punker barbie
      punker barbie
      Thank you for posting. Please contact support@chaturbate.com by email from your active CB account email address to have your tokens released. Please consider closing some of your inactive accounts and this is less likely to happen in the future. Have a good afternoon!
      Jun 27, 2017 at 2:51 PM
  5. azbibear
    azbibear punker barbie
    Hi! my username: azbibear and I can't send tokens but I do not know where I am wrong, thanks
    1. punker barbie
      punker barbie
      Thank you for posting. Please contact support@chaturbate.com by email from your active CB account email address to have your tokens released. Please consider closing some of your inactive accounts and this is less likely to happen in the future. Have a good afternoon!
      Jun 27, 2017 at 2:51 PM
  6. TravelingMonger
    TravelingMonger punker barbie
    Hi Barbie.
    I'm in Colombia - which makes shipping from Amazon a little steep.
    Would there be an objection if put a gift card on my wish list for the girls from a local store?
    I know people could buy them online for the girls, but now sure if Chaturbate would allow this.
    Thanks ahed of time for your help!
    Cheers,
    TravelingMonger
    1. punker barbie
      punker barbie
      Thank you for your question, however the answer is no. This falls under both the TOS concerning forwarding from Chaturbate.com to outside payment methods and rules concerning what is allowed in a broadcaster's profile.
      Jun 27, 2017 at 2:22 PM
  7. TravelingMonger
    TravelingMonger punker barbie
    Hi Barbie,
    I'm working some Latin American models. The game plan is for them to work and practice on my broadcast site first, then once they seem to get the hang of things, set up their own personal accounts.
    The question is this - if they've already been broadcasting on my site, will I receive credit under the affiliates new broadcasting account when we set up their own personal account?
    Cheers
    TravelingMonger
    1. punker barbie
      punker barbie
      If they do not already have accounts on Chaturbate.com, then their new accounts would qualify under your affiliate link. However, please realize that if you have added them individually to a Studio account already, you will not receive an affiliate credit. Also, please note that by having them create their own accounts, you will not be able to ask for customer service on their behalf in future. ;)
      Jun 27, 2017 at 2:26 PM
  8. Bambi_Cambi
    Bambi_Cambi punker barbie
    hi punker , i enter in chaturbate now and my tokens was unnable to tip. name: cambi_05.
    I really hope you can help thanks.
    1. punker barbie
      punker barbie
      Thank you for posting. Please contact support@chaturbate.com by email from your active Cb account email address to have your tokens released. Please consider closing some of your inactive accounts and this is less likely to happen in the future. Have a good afternoon!
      Jun 27, 2017 at 2:52 PM
  9. YasmineDivine
    YasmineDivine
    Hi! I'm new here. This might seem like a stupid question but how do u post on the threads so u can introduce urself and become verified?
  10. YasmineDivine
  11. angieivy
    angieivy
    I'll be on cam later today
  12. lockdown89
    lockdown89 punker barbie
    Good day\night! I can't send tokens to models or buy collections, thx and i'll listen out for your reply
    name is mhillock89.
    1. punker barbie
      punker barbie
      Thank you for posting. Please contact support@chaturbate.com by email from your active Cb account email address to have your tokens released. Please consider closing some of your inactive accounts and this is less likely to happen in the future. Have a good afternoon!
      Jun 27, 2017 at 2:52 PM
  13. justjoinedtopost
    justjoinedtopost AudriTwo
    Wow. So used to your silly avatars, this one really caught me by surprise! Never seen anything so beautiful in my entire life.
    1. ForceTen and eyeteach like this.
  14. CocoKaine
    CocoKaine
    Hi! I'm new to ACF and I'm excited to learn the ways of camming (:
  15. LadyTirrel
    LadyTirrel punker barbie
    Hi Shirley!!! my tokens was frozen:( my username is ladyt.
    If you can help I would greatly appreciate it!^_^
    1. punker barbie
      punker barbie
      Thank you for posting, Your tokens should be accessible now. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Please consider closing some of your inactive accounts and this is less likely to happen in the future. Have a good evening!
      Jun 26, 2017 at 7:41 PM
  16. bellamyrae
  17. Nordling
  18. Lilly_Rose_x
    Lilly_Rose_x Dan Epstein
    Hi Dan,

I hope you can help. I've just signed up to MFC and am trying to figure out the most cost effective payment method for Bank Transfer. I am based in the UK and can you please explain to me the fees for First Choice Pay and if I need to get a card or if I can just do direct bank transfers?

Thank you,
    Lilly x
    1. Dan Epstein
      Dan Epstein
      Hi Lily, the main factor is the time frame. A bank transfer takes around 4 business days, a card load takes minutes to hours. Ping me directly so we can use more fonts please:)
      Jun 26, 2017 at 11:38 PM
  19. SatanJonez
    SatanJonez
    All butt stuff, all the time.
  20. Hereiam
    Hereiam punker barbie
    hi shirley ... if a friends of my have question regarding creating an account, do you have a personnal email she can contact you or the faster/easiest way are support@chaturbate.com or here on pvt message? ty
    1. punker barbie
      punker barbie
      support@chaturbate.com is always the most reliable way to contact Chaturbate and is often the fastest--it all depends on where I am traveling and if I even have internet access. Second best is private message or profile post to me on AFC. Thank you for asking!
      Jun 26, 2017 at 5:04 PM
  21. CutieZidaniel
    CutieZidaniel punker barbie
    Hey there! For some reason I can no longer use my tokens. Do you know what could be wrong?
    Pls help me out. My username is ziad4all.
    1. punker barbie
      punker barbie
      Thank you for posting, Your tokens should be accessible now. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Please consider closing some of your inactive accounts and this is less likely to happen in the future. Have a good evening!
  22. grizzlegrit
    grizzlegrit punker barbie
    Hi Shirley, can't use my tokens, need have to contact support. Check my account please nick: grizzlegrit
    1. punker barbie
      punker barbie
  23. Hereiam
    Hereiam SexUnicorn69
    good morning :D
    1. SexUnicorn69 likes this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. Hereiam
      Hereiam
      hope youre goin good
      Jun 26, 2017 at 8:33 AM
      SexUnicorn69 likes this.
    4. SexUnicorn69
      SexUnicorn69
      i am thanks! what about u?
      Jun 27, 2017 at 4:34 AM
    5. Hereiam
      Hereiam
      all is always good for me for now ... i'm lucky .. i have a beauty life but thank you ask :)
      Jun 27, 2017 at 7:58 AM
  24. dustinfisher
    dustinfisher punker barbie
    Hey Shirley, I have a problem with my account, account name is dustinstevermer, my tokens was frozen, please help I did respected all rules.
    Thank you!
    1. punker barbie
      punker barbie
      Jun 26, 2017 at 7:44 PM
  25. frfghtrjf4
    frfghtrjf4 punker barbie
    Hello. Punker barbie, I'm unable to tip my tokens. Please help me with this. My username frfghtrjf4, Thank you very much
    1. punker barbie
      punker barbie
      Jun 26, 2017 at 7:42 PM
  26. reminer
    reminer punker barbie
    Hello punker, my account was banned. Why? Please check my account, I do not understand for what ban. Wrote in support, silent. Nick reminer. Thanks!
    1. punker barbie
      punker barbie
      Hi and thank you for posting. Your account is back up. Please note that your account was linked to another broadcaster's banned account. Even though the other account was ultimately unlocked, your account had to be manually unlocked. Thanks for understanding and happy camming!
      Jun 26, 2017 at 7:46 PM
  27. Guy
    Guy AudriTwo
    Thats a cute dog.
  28. SweetWitch
    SweetWitch
    As one of my favorite anti-heroes says, "World, here I come."
  29. Ray_Basamders
    Ray_Basamders punker barbie
    Hello! I am basamray on Chaturbate. However, when I tried using tokens, a window popped saying that I am "unable" to send my tip. I ask for your help on this matter. Thank you very much, and have a good day! :)
    username on charturbate: basamray
    1. punker barbie
      punker barbie
      Jun 26, 2017 at 7:42 PM
  30. Yolanda
    Yolanda
    Hello everyone in this new strange world ive stumbled into :)
  • About AmberCutie's Forum

AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) was created in 2010 to provide a helpful community for cam models to interact with one another, as well as discuss anything and everything with their members. We also created CamGirlWiki.com for aspiring cam models to learn the basics.