Welcome to ACF

Join us now to access all features of the forum and interact with cam models and members!

1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

New Profile Posts

1. Lucy Cosmos
    Lucy Cosmos AmberCutie
    Hey amber! I'd like to delete this account to make a new one with a new name. Not sure where to go. Thank you'
  2. N15PCA
    N15PCA
    I'm 42 year old nerd. :D
  3. Guy
    Guy NataliaGrey
    Are MV and IWC the only clipsites you're on?
  4. KoreanPie
    KoreanPie
    Chaturbate.com/inyourasiandream1
  5. Hereiam
    Hereiam Rose
    huh .. i can't stop looking at you .. you are addictive lol ...
    1. Rose likes this.
    2. Rose
      Rose
      I am, you should see my videos. There's lots more of me on BlackxRose92.com. ;)
      Sep 20, 2017 at 6:48 PM
  6. Dan Epstein
    Dan Epstein
    Shana Tova everyone, I'll be here during the Jewish holiday season as well :)
  7. Sofi Swan
    Sofi Swan
    SofiSwan.Manyvids.com
  8. LilyJade
    LilyJade
    hi there ladyboy Lily here wanna play in skype?
  9. Miaa12
    Miaa12 punker barbie
    Can you read message on priv pls. Thank You
  10. Max9186
    Max9186 punker barbie
    Paxum no longer transfers to India.CB also doesn't transfer to Payoneer card anymore.So I was wondering what payment methods Indian models use.I have some tokens which I want to convert into cash.If you could please tell me the full procedure so that my money doesn't get stuck gain.I would be highly grateful.
    1. punker barbie
      punker barbie
      Thank you for your post and your patience. You have two options for CB payment in India. You can either set up a new first choice account (that is Paxum's new company name) or you can request payment by check. Please note it may take up to 60 days for a check to reach you by post. I'm sorry, but that's the only way payments can be made to account holders in India.
      Sep 20, 2017 at 6:52 PM
    2. Max9186
      Max9186
      do you mean firstchoicepay,i tried that but it has no sign up options for India.I was so exictied about this when i started camming in feb but it just came to an end so soon.I wish CB cared for all the models in the world as it does for the US.
      Sep 20, 2017 at 7:28 PM
  11. ReivannaWylde
    ReivannaWylde
    I'm back!! I'm camming again on Chaturbate, and going to give CamSoda a try. Also offering premium Snapchat and Vids.
  12. Asian88Darling
    Asian88Darling punker barbie
    Hi i am having problem on verification ID i keep uploading my passport but they keep denying it. Please help
    1. punker barbie
      punker barbie
      Thank you for posting. If you could please provide/confirm your CB user name I can give you more specific information. However, in general a passport may be denied if it is from a country CB has banned from the service, the person held/was linked to other accounts that have also been banned, or because the passport appears to be invalid/fake, among other reasons.
      Sep 20, 2017 at 5:20 PM
  13. themoonillusion
    themoonillusion punker barbie
    username: themoonillusion

My account was banned recently and I'm not sure why. I contacted support and got an automated message. I then tried emailing you and friends of mine said that the response I got didn't appear to be you. I'm extremely sorry if it was and I'm simply being annoying, but I'd really just like to know how I violated the ToS.

Thank You
    1. punker barbie
      punker barbie
      Thank you for your post. Please see the PM I am sending to you.
      Sep 20, 2017 at 6:52 PM
  14. puppydoll
    puppydoll punker barbie
    Hi.
    My passport was not approved properly. reason, its not look like me. May be I have to change my passport picture later from the passport office.

But now I want to submit my another ID. (driving licence)
    If possible, Can you please open my account to continue my age verification process ?
    because there are almost 1k followers in my account.

Username > Puppydoll235
    Thank you. Have a great evening.
    1. punker barbie
      punker barbie
      Thank you for your diligence in posting, however CB does not accept driver's licenses from your country, you must provide a valid passport for age verification.
      Sep 19, 2017 at 6:52 PM
  15. Guy
    1. Ann_Sulu
      Ann_Sulu
      Ah ok. Still it's been ages. Reminders are good.
      Sep 19, 2017 at 9:33 AM
    2. Guy
      Guy
      Why are they still popular?
      Sep 19, 2017 at 9:42 AM
    3. Ann_Sulu
      Ann_Sulu
      Since no one on site working for them can talk about them outside the site it's hard to let others there know.
      Sep 19, 2017 at 9:44 AM
  16. Rubi
    Rubi
    Focusing more on clip making has been going well so far :).
  17. Max9186
    Max9186
    Just say my paxum reversal payment came back to me as tokens.This forum is so lucky.
  18. Max9186
    Max9186 punker barbie
    Chaturbate username is Max9186.Problem is with reversed transaction.Paxum is saying it has sent but Chaturbate is saying that hasn't received.Its very annoyiong.Wrote 20+ emailsbut nothing happening.Would be highly grateful if you could help
    1. punker barbie
      punker barbie
      Thank you for your patience. Your tokens were returned to your account approximately 10 hours ago. Happy Chaturbating!
      Sep 19, 2017 at 7:01 PM
  19. Guy
    Guy Missvc
    Are you on any clipsites?
  20. Max9186
    Max9186 AmberCutie
    Hi Amber.I appreciate your platform as we as cam models can express our problems here.I've a payment issue with paxum nd chaturbate.I've heard that some girl Shirley helps.Would you please direct me to her.
  21. missdoll
    missdoll
    I'm not a camgirl, i ust do privte shows for my LDR guy
  22. missdoll
    missdoll
    i'm not a camgirl, I only do private shows for my LDR boy
  23. Neoslasher09
    Neoslasher09 Davd James
    Saw you post some solid knowledge on here recently. Just wanted you to know it's appreciated and overall badass.
  24. Fiona420
    Fiona420
    Hello Ladies I am LoyalAngel. I'm new here to MFC and wanted to introduce myself! Absolutely LOVE the ambercutie forum!!! Super helpful!!!
  25. SeeMonster
    SeeMonster
    Looking for my lost avatar....
  26. SeeMonster
    SeeMonster
    5 Year ACF Cake? I had no idea! I'm so glad I finally remembered my password! :-)
  27. SophieLake
    SophieLake
    hi. I'm new to this.
  28. Guy
    Guy Ms_Gingersnatch
    You don't have anything on your Google Calendar . Are you taking a break from Skype?
    1. Ms_Gingersnatch
      Ms_Gingersnatch
      I don't have a posted schedule right now because I have a lot of stuff going on, so my camming availability is really unpredictable. As far as skype, I'm doing limited shows this week because I'm working on my SM placement and revamping my website, but I'll be back to normal next week!
      Sep 19, 2017 at 5:12 AM
  29. skyyycouple29
    skyyycouple29
    hi we were banned from chaturbate with no reason please help
    1. Guy
      Sep 18, 2017 at 8:58 PM
  30. skyyycouple29
  • About AmberCutie's Forum

AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) was created in 2010 to provide a helpful community for cam models to interact with one another, as well as discuss anything and everything with their members. We also created CamGirlWiki.com for aspiring cam models to learn the basics.