Welcome to ACF

Join us now to access all features of the forum and interact with cam models and members!

1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

New Profile Posts

1. CoffeeKnight
  2. AmberCutie
    AmberCutie DJ_Pioneer
    Happy day to you!
    1. DJ_Pioneer
      DJ_Pioneer
      Thank you. :)
      Apr 22, 2018 at 4:34 PM
  3. Freesenses
    Freesenses studiocb1492
    +40762046699 please add me on watsapp
  4. badass68
    badass68
    spun and horny who else is like me
  5. Isaac951027
    Isaac951027 punker barbie
    Hi.. My id is (Isaac951027)
    I can't use tokens.when i tip some one just alway say unable to send tip connect support.
    Please help
  6. Leedsladlooking4
    Leedsladlooking4 Naomi Skyee
    Hey Naomi, if you need any help with profile design, don't be afraid to get in touch :)
  7. kitty quinn
    kitty quinn
    So it's my acf cake day. Yay!
  8. studiocb1492
    studiocb1492 punker barbie
    hello shirley and support, a model of my studio has been banned for no reason please review why id scarlett_sex69
  9. sexyslimsize
    sexyslimsize
    chaturbate.con/sexyslimsize
  10. JickyJuly
    JickyJuly ManyVids
    Hey! There's a Manyvids girl with a live dog in several of her vids. I know 1 was removed, but auto-tweeted by your Twitter first. The screenshot still shows up there. Her custom video sales page makes it sound like she's selling videos with the dog. Banned words s p a c e d out to avoid detection. Even her name is meant to appeal to the bestiality crowd. https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1001420090/AniErotika/
  11. sexyslimsize
    sexyslimsize punker barbie
    hello
    i have a quiestion about wire transfer is there anyone who already receive wire transfer because i submit for wire transfer at 18/04 this month and still nothing in my account
    i was speak with chaturbate support and they told me it must be in my acc from 24 up to 48 hours after i request them,... but they are still not
    i need them asap.... like a lot of people
    thanks my nickname is Sexyslimsize
    1. sexyslimsize
      sexyslimsize
      lol this is 7 days ..... damn is there anyone who reaceive already ???? to tell us how long it take ?
      Apr 21, 2018 at 7:26 PM
    2. punker barbie
      punker barbie
      Please check your email for a note from Support@Chaturbate.com Support is currently waiting for your response so we can give all the wire information to the bank and then it will be processed. It will take approximately 7 business days to complete the transaction to your account, once you provide the information.
      Apr 21, 2018 at 8:22 PM
    3. sexyslimsize
      sexyslimsize
      hi Punker barbie as i see the msg from chaturate@support they ask for 2 side from ID or passport
      i was upload the both side from ID when make the wire transfer on 17.04.2018
      anyway i send the ID again to the CB@support hope now everything is ok can you please chek for me thanks !
      and if you can see the history of the mails you can see eveything thanks
      Apr 22, 2018 at 4:37 AM
  12. SweetKaara
    SweetKaara punker barbie
    Why does CB keeps lying people that they have a new payment option cosmo????
    We are confirming that you requested a daily payout using CB’s new payment provider Cosmo Payment. Please allow 3-5 business days for your first daily payout to settle. The delay in receiving your first payment is due to the initial on-boarding process with Cosmo Payment. So this is not true. You do not have any new payment option yet..
    1. View previous comments...
    2. shapman88
      shapman88
      Any new payment option is going to have an initial delay while they set up the connection with your bank. The same thing applies to non sexwork jobs as well.
      Apr 21, 2018 at 8:59 AM
      punker barbie likes this.
    3. SweetKaara
      SweetKaara
      They can announce it once it is set up correctly really. It does not make sense to announce a new payment option that does not work yet. CB should tell us on their announcement that it might take 1 week to receive any money there. Not let me process a daily payout just so i can have more of my money stuck in limbo.....
      Apr 22, 2018 at 1:23 AM
    4. shapman88
      shapman88
      No matter when you switch it will still take time. Thats how the payment processors work at first. Is it inconvenient? Totally. But is it something you can blame CB for? No.
      Apr 22, 2018 at 12:57 PM
  13. sassy001
    sassy001 Darkemporium
    Hey u wrote on forum u ask to tranfer money from FCP to Choise Bank as a proof !Can u tell me to who u asked this transfer ?to FCP how u did it ,u sent an email to them or ?I want do the same thing !Can u help me ?Ty
    1. Darkemporium
      Darkemporium
      akees@choicebankltd.com
      the direct email ;)
      Ask directly to them, but as you can see from my last post in the forum, they give skizophrenic answers in these days
      Apr 21, 2018 at 7:42 AM
  14. stefpretty_101
    stefpretty_101 AmberCutie
    hi....may i ask how long do i have to wait for my payment to arrive on wire..?cos until now i dont receive it still..i need my money for my bills...please help..username asian_massive_squirt
    1. Guy
      Apr 20, 2018 at 10:00 PM
    2. AmberCutie
      AmberCutie
      I don't work for any cam sites, please figure out whom you need to contact. not me.
      Apr 20, 2018 at 10:36 PM
      Guy likes this.
  15. lolitalexi
  16. fadi332
    fadi332 punker barbie
    hi shirley, i cant cashout my tokns when i try to cashout it says unable to cashout connect customer support id (fahad_1332) help me please.
    Thanks
    1. punker barbie
      punker barbie
      Thank you for your post. Support replied that you already cashed out. Please let me know if I can be of assistance in the future.
      Apr 21, 2018 at 8:22 PM
  17. Yuuhoo
    Yuuhoo punker barbie
    Hello, Punker Barbie.
    I was verified and broadcast on Chaturbate since Sept. 10, 2017 untill now and this is the first time when i faced with such a problem. I noticed today that my account is unverified. Can you please help me to resolve this problem? I'm sure it's mistake.
    my name is Imdana
    1. punker barbie
      punker barbie
      Thanks for your post. Please check your email for a message from Support@Chaturbate.com concerning your account.
      Apr 21, 2018 at 8:23 PM
  18. Freesenses
    Freesenses studiocb1492
    Can you sent me a dm?
    1. studiocb1492
      studiocb1492
      yeah tell me? give you whatsapp
      Apr 21, 2018 at 3:31 PM
  19. studiocb1492
    studiocb1492 punker barbie
    hello shirley how are you, I mention my case on April 12 request daily payment wire transfer wire to my bank in Colombia, I do not have my payment, they sent me a support email to upload two id documents, so I uploaded the new Form along with my id ales when I raised them to be made my payment, I am study and I need to pay my models I hope you can give me a reason or help thank you very much id: estudiocb1492
    1. punker barbie
      punker barbie
      Thank you for your patience. You should receive the wire in 7 business days from April 23.
      Apr 21, 2018 at 8:23 PM
  20. Casalsexy
    Casalsexy punker barbie
    hi shirley i send you a email, about cosmo Pay
  21. Casalsexy
    Casalsexy AmberCutie
    hey amber, i send you a email about cosmoPay, if you can, read... Thanks
    1. AmberCutie
      AmberCutie
      I got no such email, nor do I need one. I am not interested in anything about the company.
      Apr 20, 2018 at 8:27 AM
  22. a_haze420
    a_haze420
    Live on streamate tomorrow at 8 pm pst! Link is on my profile :)
  23. stefpretty_101
    stefpretty_101 punker barbie
    dear shirley.this is username asian-massive_squirt..why does it take so long for chaturbate to reply my emails.? i write you beacuse i need your help...im using wire method.all i need to know is the status of my payment...chaturbate replied once...that they already sent my payment on the 16th..and said arrive on the 2nd day..unfortunately today is the 4th day...
    1. shapman88
      shapman88
      It takes so long because it takes time for a real person to investigate what is going on, and as you can imagine, there are thousands of people like yourself asking for assistance. You need to have patience. They will respond to you when they can.
      Apr 20, 2018 at 3:53 AM
    2. punker barbie
      punker barbie
      Please check your email for a note from Support@Chaturbate.com Support is currently waiting for your response so we can give all the wire information to the bank and then it will be processed. It will take approximately 7 business days to complete the transaction to your account, once you provide the information.
      Apr 21, 2018 at 8:24 PM
      stefpretty_101 likes this.
    3. stefpretty_101
      stefpretty_101
      i did punker barbie...all the needed details...it was completely filled out..all i need to know is the status of my payment..they said it was sent out..its already 7 days today..but still my account is empty
      Apr 22, 2018 at 5:39 AM
  24. stefpretty_101
  25. hotpini1
    hotpini1 punker barbie
    We have Bank of America account´s but we can not set them up as a payment method because we don´t have security social number, we are in Argentina. We have Payoneer account to. We need a solution asap please. This is our only income and we really need the money. Thanks.
    1. punker barbie
      punker barbie
      At the moment Chaturbate offers payment by Paxum, Check by mail, ACH (for US payees), CosmoPayment & Wire transfer. You can switch to any of those payment methods by going to https://chaturbate.com/affiliates/payoutinfo/ . If you are having issues switching your payment method on that page, please email Support@Chaturbate.com.
      Apr 19, 2018 at 7:21 PM
  26. hotpini1
    hotpini1 punker barbie
    Dear Shirley: My user name is Sweet_penny22. My payment method was Firstchoice and i´trying to set up Paxum, and they haven´t aprove my account yet. Same with Hot_martin25. We send them severals E-mails but they don´t Respond.
    1. View previous comments...
    2. stefpretty_101
      stefpretty_101
      hello shirley...why does it takes so long for chaturbate to answer my emails?all i need to know is what is the status of my payment...they replied once...saying my payment was already sent on 16th...but until now i dont see it on my account..anyway im using the wire transfer method..my username is Asian_massive-squirt..please let me know.asap..thanks!
      Apr 19, 2018 at 7:27 PM
    3. shapman88
      shapman88
      @stefpretty_101 You must have patience. You are not the only person awaiting a response from chaturbate.
      Apr 20, 2018 at 3:55 AM
    4. stefpretty_101
      stefpretty_101
      just wondring why it takes too long to received it..wana ask the status only..
      Apr 20, 2018 at 5:40 AM
  27. Hereiam
    Hereiam EllaGray
    you look good for a 117yro girl ... ;) .. hehe
  28. Hereiam
    Hereiam TessaTaylor
    thumb up .. followed on chaturbate :$
    1. TessaTaylor likes this.
  29. Queen Serene
    Queen Serene
    If only I could make Crowley sound sexier :'D
  30. Queen Serene
    Queen Serene
    Trying to come up with a new cam name is torture. Every time I think I like something, it's already out there. Ahh.
  • About Us

AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) was created in 2010 to provide a helpful community for cam models to interact with one another, as well as discuss anything and everything with their members. We also created CamGirlWiki.com for aspiring cam models to learn the basics.