AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 4, 2016
Hey!

So I've been really interested in streaming some gameplay while doing shows on MFC. I saw in previous threads on this site a lot of models liked using ManyCam to do so, but I'm having trouble figuring out how to broadcast to MFC. It keeps asking for a RTMP server and I'm not sure what to do. I already have everything else set up, got my game and my webcam ready to go in ManyCam, literally just have to figure out how to broadcast.

Thanks in advance! :D

Be aware that streaming games or movies can get you a ban... you are streaming media to which you have no copywright after all...

Has anyone ever been warned / banned for streaming a game on cam? (I know of girls who had their feeds cut for video content.) But yeah, as far as I'm aware, there haven't been any problems with streaming games on MFC to-date. (I'm assuming most girls doing this would be doing PiP or using a projector or somesuch.)

Anybody?

Be aware that streaming games or movies can get you a ban... you are streaming media to which you have no copywright after all...
Considering one of the internets most popular websites is a gaming-related streaming service ( twitch ), I doubt it's a problem for most game-companies that you you stream their games.
Movies however, is a no no.

Hey!

So I've been really interested in streaming some gameplay while doing shows on MFC. I saw in previous threads on this site a lot of models liked using ManyCam to do so, but I'm having trouble figuring out how to broadcast to MFC. It keeps asking for a RTMP server and I'm not sure what to do. I already have everything else set up, got my game and my webcam ready to go in ManyCam, literally just have to figure out how to broadcast.

Thanks in advance! :D
It's difficult to do with manycam, as you have to use a window/screen capture as one of your sources for picture in picture mode. Xsplit is a broadcast software that makes this a lot easier, you set up a scene in the program then use Xsplit directly as your source in MFC's model web, but you have to pay for it. If gaming on cam is something you'll be doing frequently, it's worth the investment in Xsplit.

There are currently no issues/banning worries about gaming on MFC, but I'd avoid streaming movies or sporting events/tv ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.