AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Scary Stories for Sleepovers

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Naw but I loved Goosebumps when I was growing up. Not really horror but I remember really liking Wayside Stories as well.

I'm guessing they're a bit after my time, but the cover illustrations are pretty cool.

Sleepovers?

WTF!?!

Last time I checked, this was an adult site, no?

Because nostalgia is certainly not a thing among adults, right Boce? ffs

And if you've never been part of an adult sleepover, what are you even doing with your life, aside from grouching up threads meant to be fun?

And then you get older and discover the true scary stories... :nailbiting: :jawdrop: :zombie:

chrome_2018-05-07_23-03-13.png

• Funny!
Reactions: MDouble00 and Guy
I'm not familiar with the series you mention Guy. However, I definitely liked reading The Scary Stories to tell in the Dark series.

scarystoriestotell.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/Scary-Stories-Tell-Dark-Paperback/dp/B00ZQB6AW0/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1525837401&sr=1-1&refinements=p_lbr_books_series_browse-bin:Scary+Stories+to+Tell+in+the+Dark

And the illustrations are so fucked for a kids book lol. that you could get from the Scholastic flyer

I think once or twice we read from them during a sleepover. Though most of the time we just preferred watching scary movies, playing pranks on each other over reading.

I know many late nights in college where we could have told scary stories we mostly ended up drinking beers and coming up with fucked up would you rather questions.

I'm not familiar with the series you mention Guy. However, I definitely liked reading The Scary Stories to tell in the Dark series.

scarystoriestotell.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/Scary-Stories-Tell-Dark-Paperback/dp/B00ZQB6AW0/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1525837401&sr=1-1&refinements=p_lbr_books_series_browse-bin:Scary+Stories+to+Tell+in+the+Dark

And the illustrations are so fucked for a kids book lol. that you could get from the Scholastic flyer

I think once or twice we read from them during a sleepover. Though most of the time we just preferred watching scary movies, playing pranks on each other over reading.

I know many late nights in college where we could have told scary stories we mostly ended up drinking beers and coming up with fucked up would you rather questions.

Guy had made a thread for SStTitD a couple months back. These two threads could probably be merged, but to be honest, Guy's posts are just about the only threads that keep the "Random" flowing freely in the Random Chat subforum.

And now that we're back on the topic, apparently Guillermo del Toro is now making a SStTitD adaptation. So, we have that to look forward to! I can only imagine he'll want to preserve Gammell's visual style, and now I'm intrigued to see what comes of it.

Reactions: MDouble00
Scary Stories? Surely the scariest thing about sleepovers is the possibility you have the same poop schedule as the person you are staying with :hilarious:

Because nostalgia is certainly not a thing among adults, right Boce? ffs

And if you've never been part of an adult sleepover, what are you even doing with your life, aside from grouching up threads meant to be fun?

Nostalgia wasn't exactly what I got from the op, but I'll play along...

The closest I can relate to the op is while camping in Alaska with friends that flew up to visit. We would sit around the nightly campfire after hiking all day on a 20+ mile trek, seeing bear scat everywhere paralleling the Kenai River.

After tents were set up, meals were et and after all the camping chores were done... we would all circle the campfire to read aloud a few stories from:
Alaska Bear Tales Paperback – 1991

by Larry Kaniut prior to retiring for the night.

Both of his books are great reads if you enjoy hiking or camping in bear territory.

https://www.amazon.com/Alaska-Bear-Tales-Larry-Kaniut/dp/B001CESNFM

BTW... If you were the only person armed among a party of 11 adults hiking along a narrow single file trail in heavily populated bear country, where would you position yourself?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.