AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Suport

• Thread starter Deleted member 38927
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 38927

Goodmorning Ladies,
I have supported many models becoming successful on mfc over the past 12-18 months with regular 121 support. I have attached feedback which anyone can vefify direct with the MFC Model named - BambiB.

I will confirm at this stage that I am male - I want to be totally transparent. Being male however gives an insight about what works and gets you those all important tips and income.

There are two things I would like to post for your consideration. Firstly if anyone would like to dicuss similar 1-2-1 support you are welcome to message me or email fantasymodelUK@gmail.com and secondly I am consering launching a Cam Model Specific advertising and marketing platform - This would be geographical and I would look to begin with the UK, you would receive an individual model profile, abaility to post phot's, videos, catalougues and links to your MFC Share pages etc. I currently run a similar small business platform and achieve great results as we take care of professional social media marketing and have a great well maintained SEO presence.

Please can you comment to this post if yuor would be interested - dependant on numbers this could be as low as just £2 per week.

Many thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.

Phil

Attachments

• MFC Successes.png
    MFC Successes.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 40
What exactly do you do
Hi Mila,
Its generally new models I support from word of mouth reccomendations but also support existing models who have maybe came into camming and for whatever reason are finidng its not working for them.
Mostly I find there is a common underlying issue in the statement "I dont really know what I'm doing" - e.g. there is no plan of what the lady is trying to do, wanting to be etc. We will discuss the basics, why are you here, what is your natural personality, what are you comfu with/not comfy with and structure a plan from there. We generally find that by having a plan in place and knowing what you are doing quickly switches hours and hours of cam time for 100 mfc tokens (around £4) to several thousand tokens and well in excess of £100.
2 days ago a model and I discussed a new show idea, planned out the what, how, when etc which resulted in a 9000 token session of around 4.5 hours duration - £340 approx.
I will be transparent again that I am male - this aspect alone requires a great deal of trust but anyone can ask other mfc moels at anytime about what I do. I've been told that being male is really useful as it gives the perspective from the gender of who will become yur followers and tippers.
I hope this helps? If not just fore another question, its nota problem at all.

• Funny!
Reactions: curvyredhead
Upvote 0
*eyes roll so hard she injures herself*

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Dude, come on.

No. Just no.

Reactions: Emberblaze and Vera
Upvote 0
There really is no point is there guys. You just can't help when its hot back, no matter what you do. Over the past nearly 2 years there has been so much success, I only popped back today as I had been asked about marketing opportunities by several models and wanted an opinion. I just cant help feel its a case of the established successful ladies just saying "we dont need". No problem, as always thankyoufor your time.

• Funny!
  • Wat?!
Reactions: Emberblaze and Vera
Upvote 0
Hi Mila,
Its generally new models I support from word of mouth reccomendations but also support existing models who have maybe came into camming and for whatever reason are finidng its not working for them.
Mostly I find there is a common underlying issue in the statement "I dont really know what I'm doing" - e.g. there is no plan of what the lady is trying to do, wanting to be etc. We will discuss the basics, why are you here, what is your natural personality, what are you comfu with/not comfy with and structure a plan from there. We generally find that by having a plan in place and knowing what you are doing quickly switches hours and hours of cam time for 100 mfc tokens (around £4) to several thousand tokens and well in excess of £100.
2 days ago a model and I discussed a new show idea, planned out the what, how, when etc which resulted in a 9000 token session of around 4.5 hours duration - £340 approx.
I will be transparent again that I am male - this aspect alone requires a great deal of trust but anyone can ask other mfc moels at anytime about what I do. I've been told that being male is really useful as it gives the perspective from the gender of who will become yur followers and tippers.
I hope this helps? If not just fore another question, its nota problem at all.
I have a hunch you and @Smores would hit it off

Upvote 0
I have a hunch you and @Smores would hit it off

No. @Smores will roll his eyes at this guy too. Smores is a bit (lot) much but wants to help models with tech issues so he feels good. This guy wants to control them for free and stroke his dick to it.

Edited to add: NO, HE ACTUALLY EXPECTS MODELS TO PAY HIM SO HE CAN STROKE HIS DICK TO CONTROLLING THEM. OMFG. IS THIS REAL LIFE? AM I READING THIS WRONG? I MUST BE.

Upvote 0
There really is no point is there guys.
Yes in your case there really is no point. This forum supplies more people with more accurate and insightful help/support for MFC and all sites than you attempt to.

Upvote 0
There really is no point is there guys. You just can't help when its hot back, no matter what you do. Over the past nearly 2 years there has been so much success, I only popped back today as I had been asked about marketing opportunities by several models and wanted an opinion. I just cant help feel its a case of the established successful ladies just saying "we dont need". No problem, as always thankyoufor your time.

No, there is no point because we don't want to see you taking advantage of models. Stop trying to exploit new models.

There's no way ANY of your services aren't exploitive. Even your social media services? How the hell are you supposed to help English speaking models with social media when you can't even use spellcheck and every third word is spelled wrong? What kind of professional service is that? Are you seriously trying to charge models to actually make them look bad?

Upvote 0
You know, usually I'm just being a sarcastic troll. But I want to point out that in this case, I'm actually angry.

This isn't a situation of a member overstepping their "help"or someone running a blog that gives poor advice and uses affiliate links. This is honestly just awful.

Upvote 0
No. @Smores will roll his eyes at this guy too. Smores is a bit (lot) much but wants to help models with tech issues so he feels good. This guy wants to control them for free and stroke his dick to it.

Edited to add: NO, HE ACTUALLY EXPECTS MODELS TO PAY HIM SO HE CAN STROKE HIS DICK TO CONTROLLING THEM. OMFG. IS THIS REAL LIFE? AM I READING THIS WRONG? I MUST BE.
I have never been so offended in my entire life.

• Funny!
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Upvote 0
Well at least he ditched the hotmail address and upgraded to a gmail one...

Sometimes I consider making a thread called "DJ_Pioneer does stuff for free" and just do all the stuff and more this kind of people offer without asking anything in return just out of spite.
If you do make that thread, I will step in and vouch that you're a perdy cool dude and you do indeed do stuff without asking for anything in return.

Reactions: DJ_Pioneer
Upvote 0
If it is your plush dog I would because I find him hilarious. What does he have in mind? I can do image and video editing, his Twitter game is better than my own so I can't really help him with that. :)

Don't tell him you do video editing, he'll fire me and hire you. I waited so long to edit his Christmas costume video we're saving it for next year...

I don't think he actually needs anything though. Mainly he just needs snacks and for me to make him costumes for his "real" identity.

Upvote 0
Don't tell him you do video editing, he'll fire me and hire you. I waited so long to edit his Christmas costume video we're saving it for next year...

I don't think he actually needs anything though. Mainly he just needs snacks and for me to make him costumes for his "real" identity.
Yeah I can't help with costumes I am crap at sewing, carpentry is more my style, but you are probably better than me at that. :)

Upvote 0
Yeah I can't help with costumes I am crap at sewing, carpentry is more my style, but you are probably better than me at that. :)

To be honest I've just used a glue gun for his last 3 costumes. He hasn't complained yet.

Looks like the OP of this thread was deleted? Amber, you decide the dog house is too good for him and just banished him to cam hell? (Rhetorical question I don't actually expect an explanation because it's not my business)

Upvote 0
To be honest I've just used a glue gun for his last 3 costumes. He hasn't complained yet.

Looks like the OP of this thread was deleted? Amber, you decide the dog house is too good for him and just banished him to cam hell? (Rhetorical question I don't actually expect an explanation because it's not my business)
Clearly he was upset with how things have gone and asked me to delete his account and all the posts. But as most of you know I don’t delete posts.

Upvote 0
Clearly he was upset with how things have gone and asked me to delete his account and all the posts. But as most of you know I don’t delete posts.

Will we see him again in six months trying to sell the same garbage? Time will tell!

Well at least he recognized he had messed up so badly that he had passed the point of no return which was quite insightful of him.

Or I just I hurt his delicate feelings by telling him about himself.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.