AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Fake Accounts to Help Boost Your Room

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is a stalker of mine, I had to write to support to get them to ban his IP from my room, so now he comes here.

ugh i'm sorry you have to deal with this. i'm sure his stay will be shortlived here as well.

CB should take the gray users and users with 1-10 tokens out of the equation for room placement. It makes zero sense, that soooo many of these "lurkers" watch empty rooms or girls playing with their phone for hours and hours. Why should they do that? I cannot imagine, that in the mfc lounges these rooms would attract many viewers. However this seems to be a thing on cb and I don't quite believe it. And I wish it wasn't such a stereotype but 99% of these rooms are clearly Eastern European studio rooms.

Also I think CB must show on the main page only counters of legit users (without grey, anonymous guests, etc)

CB should take the gray users and users with 1-10 tokens out of the equation for room placement. It makes zero sense, that soooo many of these "lurkers" watch empty rooms or girls playing with their phone for hours and hours. Why should they do that? I cannot imagine, that in the mfc lounges these rooms would attract many viewers. However this seems to be a thing on cb and I don't quite believe it. And I wish it wasn't such a stereotype but 99% of these rooms are clearly Eastern European studio rooms.

The contest/placement was devised as an extra incentive for models to get members to register. So it makes sense that greys would count.

Just my view and my view alone.... It should just be the anons #s that should not show in room counts on the main page.

CB will eventually change or break its system again. But until then it will be a headache to some trying to figure out why their room counts are so low as compared to 6 months - 18 months ago.
2018 was a technical nightmare. OBS dropping streams, chat errors, etc etc etc etc. fun times.

Also I think CB must show on the main page only counters of legit users (without grey, anonymous guests, etc)

CB will eventually change or break its system again. But until then it will be a headache to some trying to figure out why their room counts are so low as compared to 6 months - 18 months ago.

Don't quite understand this part. Room count would stay the same, just position on chaturbate would change. If you have a room full of users, where a significant part could be bots, you are ranked lower but you still have the same room count (minus anon viewers, who might be less due to lower position on the page).

one more room with recorded looped video and with a lot of viewers and on the first screen on the first page.
https://chaturbate.com/heatherbby9/
People do this sort of thing on Twitch and even MFC all the time. I put up away ads when I step off cam for a minute, even. In my opinion, this sort of thing is not an issue.

The time that recorded video instead of live stream becomes an issue is if the entire stream session is recorded and faking people out that it's live.

Reactions: Mila_
@AmberCutie its impossible to reach more than 800 viewers in less than 10 minutes on looped advertising video! i just do a screenshot after 20 minutes, but 800 viewers was the same at 10 minutes also.

i found the way how they are cheating the system and using this method is impossible to find fake viewers. right now i don't know how exactly (i have to look client code in detail) but i know how to proof it.

heatherbby9 and spanishcouple_ are using the same bug

P.S. @punker barbie where can I write with the technical explanation of bug? it doesn't security issue, its just logical bug of viewers calculation.

@AmberCutie its impossible to reach more than 800 viewers in less than 10 minutes on looped advertising video! i just do a screenshot after 20 minutes, but 800 viewers was the same at 10 minutes also.
She has over 300 thousand followers. How can you say it's impossible that a mere 800 or so of them got notification her stream was live (even though yes it's just an ad she's displaying for a period of time) and they're in there waiting for her show to start? It's not like this is some fake account scamming, she's a legitimate performer who just runs her room differently than you seem to think is proper.

My point is that it's stupid and a waste of your energy to complain about a model using this kind of ad/recording on their stream. If you must be the cam police, stick to being upset about models who run full shows of a recorded vid and take peoples' tokens without actually performing.

The point is not the video itself. I did not watch this room but if there are a lot of bot users watching it, the room position gets boosted on cb. Many cb lurkers have an unexplainable taste for watching empty rooms, girls who play with their phones or video loops.
I guess I don't feel 800 is a lot and is a reasonable possibility when a model has hundreds of thousands of followers.

Energy and attention are being wasted on something trivial in this case.

Reactions: Mila_
some models have much more followers. but can get 800 in 10 minutes.
i found the bug they are used. i will report and i hope cb will fix it.
i will not write here, because they can stop use it. i will collect the proofs.

Some days ago siswet19 (870,000!!!) followers took a chill day on cam. She attracted 500 to 600 viewers with this over at least three hours. She just sat and spoke to her fans. This is plausible. It is unplausible that a whole bunch of Eastern European "sit and wait" studio girls or even empty rooms attract around the same amount of viewers with a fraction of siswet's fan base. Just like video loops. Yesterday a faceless AND non nude AND barely chatting studio girl with 10,000 followers without the "new" tag or any social media attracted over 1,300 viewers after just one hour of broadcast. Is this completely impossible? No, it is not, but when the exceptional rooms on cb become too many then I think it's fair to assume that something "strange" is going on.

Siswet has been camming for at least 5 years. Many of her followers are dated, you can’t compare it to a “fresh” room with a buzz. Also... her followers are used to her crazy anal shows so if she does something as different as her regular thing and much less sexual her followers will not stick around for it... she picked the worst demographic for a “Let’s just talk” show.. her dudes are those who just want to wank it and wank it now. It’s different in the other direction. My usual thing is not very sexual so when I let loose my viewership skyrockets.

For a while I also “opened” my room 30 min before I got there hoping my regulars would arrive and mingle while I did all the setup. I would start streaming with music and a blank screen with text saying “I will be here in a few minutes.. chat and rate while you wait” I got 400 viewers this way at first in 30-40 min.... People who were literally waiting for me to arrive. It’s not crazy to think someone could have 800. I stopped doing it because members get tired of it when they realize you will be there in half an hour they just close your room and check back later effectively missing the beginning of the show. By the end of it I was getting around 150 viewers so I stopped.

• Helpful!
Reactions: AmberCutie
So, these studio rooms have a buzz? CB lurkers (and you need these to rise in room placement) in the hundreds just have a very strange taste for "sit and wait" girls and watch them for hours? Even when they're in private or the room is empty? Even when they can't chat (gray users)? It makes NO sense at all. And cb just can't be full of "lucky" girls that create a buzz every day by sitting there. With this kind of luck they should play the lottery.

So, these studio rooms have a buzz? CB lurkers (and you need these to rise in room placement) in the hundreds just have a very strange taste for "sit and wait" girls and watch them for hours? Even when they're in private or the room is empty? Even when they can't chat (gray users)? It makes NO sense at all. And cb just can't be full of "lucky" girls that create a buzz every day by sitting there. With this kind of luck they should play the lottery.
If by "studio rooms" you mean, among others, SpanishCouple (like a few members have pointed on this thread), then let me tell you that they are NOT a standard studio room. With a VPN I could watch their shows last week and they run a highly scripted, entertaining and gimmicky room.. plus they have the most #1 placements this month beating both Mykinkydope and me and you DO NOT get #1 on bots. To get #1 you need to have the entire site watching you, over 1000 registered users. They have a buzz and their show is great and yes, they could have 800 viewers waiting in their room even with greys muted.

• Helpful!
Reactions: AmberCutie
I mean Eastern European studio girls, probably split camming with livejasmin or maybe more sites (this is my guess though), where they cannot do much more than sit around. This however would make their rooms highly unattractive for chaturbate. The solution to this problem is bot accounts at chaturbate and as a result you have an unreasonably big number of "livejasmin" look and feel rooms on page one and two of the female section.

Right now is a good example
mykinkydope
a lot fake viewers with autogenerated names (this list is much longer):

feuhuck14fansy
finle15dysgninf
firank5clamer
fisreu27siwa
flexin2boska
formbusc30cycpe
franun26coagagg
freakhid0kyna
fyila30petu
gemul40lampho
grinnor18watchgagg
haltburg42perfrkin
hamguard8ivhex
hanpo42sendgo
hanstran23ceraf
healthmort34gistmudf
hespclen1opak
highlab36thyibo
hyne33naifor
idlan13bygea
idnan19siover
igin40psychat
inan6voyte

Second place in less than 13 minutes!

more than 500 fake viewers
abba39miloo
abin7banes
afmet27acgas
anda22laewilf
anus2coitan
bunge13mapart
camit6joback
chaca14modar
chilco18mabitt
chistvo1cioubuck
cordhomb15icer
dawdci34glebof
dedis13llovsers
depca0freelchess
dubtent37riapi
esfum21niegrin
feigo33marlce
ffencar8backgdes
fizz777zz
freelsu29sesgzan
gara40profnon
glenod14bestgast
hamat7har
hayni33anout
idot16pergro
itma26sungcon
keyge0learle
knowfi12contcrom
kobo5ld
landdrag39inthun
lecvi39lbashabs
lenma16symci
leopoc38libpo
lessping29amhor
liosur22cranag
lire41kiosu
lnehcont38ebti
lov3blood
manmo25bestlot
manti2d
marlon86h
meixi3riran
mensfull3batlsaff
mentre24klincor
mersto41ruimu
mingpiz3foco
mister10minutes
mosbi24sati
natshen34sveres
ndepad9blossi
neover17ficmost
ngorbird36soundpi
ningle28frinter
oldo39daugran
owen30lemons
pacsu22porthret
palmtweak28marna
pianet31crafyl
pir8te
poter18iscrom
preenin8glamaj
raimil7tabneu
ralan20dresif
ranger6y
refwo22warcrep
rieplic32vicos
rightran24perwy
rili33belrai
roopru28biref
saber3on
salu24rdigol
saty2r
scp000jd
shadow12fiend
shenfo2us
sisar41ttimeb
stufyt7subbio
syspart4lepugg
taflo31singtzug
taiti16tratmoun
teicon37brandest
tencomp21bita
tiback20taude
tiffche28reasi
tiocap16buyvep
toolhi34apquar
tranin8ilra
treadtitg33lenswon
tuska2rr
unphy13omslav
veco0senra
venscom12stancas
verdo32thamsdab
vilic38fige
wallso19loca
wdiges35douira
webpu38goodde
wiapoo14cioclov
a5shole
abop0coate
acar37willfin
accrim1cheapfpo
adprot33silnya
adun7rastli
afow30trelin
agprob17tersfin
ajchris27ceuver
akec4presken
aksur24debi
ales35roasub
alev5isma
amco2tugal
amin38propin
anal37ermoe
anber36idra
ancom8presop
anin11situ
anner8iddream
anof23mostbap
anos20capaw
anout5flutys
apgu33minddo
apmi3kuyprin
artur36profan
asci14icsquat
asma35fapwreal
athad9liere
bame25gherdeck
barti9corge
barwae42gepows
batjay42othfor
bayli17misu
bebe36rcolrep
belen19wiiri
bence20venbo
berci10menra
biaman8clovci
biew1e
biokurz4unar
biolo38glosin
biopho27maudmin
bioprat7selow
biowie42christe
blahwe0fisa
blanin18arra
bloodvab15lighvi
bmiwol11atun
boastol37loyca
boati23imac
boiprof17versi
boymar20tata
brelga13caisa
bridfunc4tholy
brisvul39guemi
brooken15weitia
browot15ontha
buires16trigar
bullco39ntemes
bullsi2spagel
buncma35substu
butmill10cufect
buydamp23biona
cabobs36knowim
cada9rece
calind33matchpas
cangfor21pori
castke14bicom
cavers5cuse
ceitran27brinlass
cellbi34sighti
centmar0clarchess
centpous29toming
certmat27blesriv
chaisnat29echos
challa27vilge
checksump27bibe
cianet41tenvia
cieca27sufmi
ciepub20teidryw
cini28moysym
cito27ringcont
clanin13neuha
cliclis6heicar
coacats27beyskyr
cocte38reiphy
cofud16newmi
coka19lambsur
compre15mighza
comso9roli
comty32fulce
consrea12altac
consren7taubolt
contlea2tundtic
corpmo28moira
cosu34juithind
crysad21diagrat
crysin22ileg
cupet23sembprov
cusing26guemes
cysoft26provin
dafa28tugi
daiwer1cabou
darkper15retla
dayder20seiteg
daytab41somoth
deli35rele
descneh5inis
dhatag31myoka
diofund26comma
distperp29sputdul
drivcom17folllec
dunreapp35secci
dunsver24saqna
duwys10neotyo
ebmit30nekma
edex0varpo
efin1zainewg
elser35stonem
empe18envoy
enag3unwech
enes16venjoi
enin36qunal
epas10comswa
ered0itar
eref8nyasa
erov6voiso
esprof20simne
esto4matchci
factmons18nikkmen
faegur34checra
famo0esla
felne35igor
feuhuck14fansy
finle15dysgninf
firank5clamer
fisreu27siwa
flexin2boska
fohi24mefloa
fonic15ernag
formbusc30cycpe
franun26coagagg
freakhid0kyna
furtswam37joape
fyila30petu
gaire1libur
geekbstin1verle
gemul40lampho
gictu2chasre
goooocrap33sphinjour
gradez14zarspea
grinnor18watchgagg
guired42crusil
haltburg42perfrkin
hamguard8ivhex
handven36weico
hanpo42sendgo
hatfield06racing
healthmort34gistmudf
hespclen1opak
highlab36thyibo
hisi28stucha
hyne33naifor
idex37isreu
idlan13bygea
idnan19siover
igin40psychat
inag41xadta
inan6voyte
inma20maiscar
inrab1diema
itan17ofpec
itis41sita
jaccont8diami
jaires9guecom
jetne32incal
jiafrol40deiprem
jucktop11esex
juncta5quispec
kafe36tiozi
kaichi13skinop
kaupod36inov
kensde26zacom
kenzei29kaivi
kettmas8nalri
khamten17lorga
kindrop25stifre
kirex22congcam
koly38lconun
langcont9pone
larcscoun10ezow
latar39dechi
laypot27vioumi
laystaph19isin
lebbio16motfio
lengest39stordam
lesdisp1redli
lessnet19engua
letti1scholla
liadser35disccar
lialay27versa
libgua28derbnest
lide6quiba
lingme19diswebs
linte16tora
liodrop31freeshay
liowie15fontde
lisa21romen
lisand19tunbten
lohe19slugpor
lowsrim8fanno
lyppbu25rirec
mabudd35cule
maita20alge
maptea32lira
mara5ivun
maslo25cyctund
mastea12gomi
matcont0lrounmop
maureg15iden
mazrazz30liemi
mere31diasi
metta4ataw
milink3efra
mocew36bega
momstran21inan
mosur0garsand
mughle39caywahr
myapass29vaaver
mychen18nmounfac
nandcomp34erat
nanpuzz30zirri
napols18telrei
nati5perto
nchabnet6propbarn
nere29omer
nessbar34neucomp
neupa30nacon
neustat27ranso
neynigh0boda
neypo5fidef
nibid37gravgaf
nidown15loace
niestal15provsen
noder20conssu
noico16tomwgec
nolco17ical
nolen4gerra
nome28flexas
nope33metu
nosqui38endis
nsetam4pounders
ofghous30eshel
opel40gera
opul38sese
osti21eslan
otbil30brazgedc
ovcan28kingte
ovex14ippi
pagold13abda
paicae18rubbcorr
paisu11solo
paokrat30cosun
pare6ossnow
patre0linon
penla24petsmitt
perho37napa
perrou40perpa
pershal14guimi
picon39crisher
piebrew39lowra
pieno38ilun
piepres7poibanc
pilrea10taxtu
pingtrac4seatpo
pisil38witchling
placin21newsra
planat36trigmens
planen34trimmir
pleasin9palfei
plesil12beve
pletov1comog
plotov14liowei
poihead21westbour
poitrac34eriw
predin23elspen
prewim41deland
prunlo38anre
psorec6scabmer
pude19conbe
pullo38sucpo
punccong35lomga
qabar30puevan
quera40gessswit
querwal12tripun
quicler14wartio
quipsych32profni
quiter2notbigr
racas34quire
ramva36misti
ranba31contmic
rapon39cesa
rayli26phrasha
razztheft29privul
rearock31chongwic
rece14cihe
reistyl42acde
renno16racsi
rere39teosa
resi14tieli
restcen2defra
riafron31inlan
rigpa26prehic
roli24rjourma
ronsi12bingtlich
ropka39temni
ropnaa0giapers
roslu16pracan
rpapal27naebeau
rz4real
saltla34grampa
sandhou17asor
sandmoug19meigran
sandstead28mohigh
sangia4core
sanlo13quoco
scabsu9smokeat
selho2deba
seli40rustsa
sembre9sembser
sempcont42susso
seona23liesai
sighy23casce
signra19sforan
simi42inak
sischodz14tibar
smudid10pontough
softrol10wessio
softsnap29reibakf
sollja1opjour
sonic3dblast
spasver25cosphyp
spezun19rimo
spirco37inpar
ssigrud10niocon
stabog19globre
stylaf23deptlex
subcfoot33danphe
swapun29faquad
swe3t
sympmyf16tworqui
t44fff
tacen32cuca
talkbram23anprov
tammi8bromat
taro18stigmac
tdn0va
techcde30elbo
teitex11clarto
tempgran24callde
tentzews19ekit
teocal40hinpe
thespmat41tele
thromon6beda
ticong24mossse
tihy4daloo
tine34trisnes
tiohan35taipriv
tioprot6amsa
tioti41guivlam
tiotran30tercthorn
tire25granso
titi4tioca
titig10herre
tonsmos3olra
topa31mbitar
tranin36myoman
trigin24elpur
trisrear33conti
tronmo36tenro
trouvsil21enko
trucor23phasu
trysog26racno
tsenla27isco
tsourre36seispor
tsuanig42neldai
tunmu42trotim
twinad36quemic
ualit29marot
ulspir15trumtem
unnin39thumbpho
upsour5ceiwei
v1sparrow
vardu5coalin
verli19traxtu
vibi29centding
vitim14sertai
wahrli31arbu
walse8tiodrag
watch2dogs
weicock2panfi
welga6crepol
wiga38durrie
wilri6gotu
worlo5phiistag
worlscur2soufflog
xiori1tranic
zdorto25tala
zenbcar39guiros
zievi19cydom
znamhard38conri
this is real "top" model! top number of fake viewers!

Status
Not open for further replies.