AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What's your chill out game?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always go back to the older zeldas like ocarina of time or majora's mask. I know exactly what to do and it's fun to run around in the cute little forests

There's this puzzle game on Steam called Lyne that zones me out. You do nothing but try to get from point A to point B using these different colored lines. I really think its the ambient music that does it. Just so soothing.

Rez Infinite is another one. It's a shoot-em up type game, but blowing stuff up makes music. It's neat :3

Reactions: LilyOhRiley
I usually play The Binding of Isaac or PUBG if I'm feeling like something more heavy that requires more time and dedication :)

Starcraft was my go to game when I was younger. I ran leagues for SC1 in the FMP community. It was so much fun and gained so many friendships from it. Unfortunately, I find it hard to game so much these days. So Overwatch is my go to game now because I don't have to spend hours on the game. Can play and leave as I feel the need to.

Also, Catan on VR is fucking awesome. just wish I had some more people to play with!

I love the Nintendo DS for this! Animal Crossing is a favorite of mine, I love collecting the bugs/fish/fossils and growing the museum that you have in the game, plus the villagers say really funny/absurd things sometimes. It's a nice world to zone out into. I've been playing a lot of Ocarina of Time recently. Also there is a game for the Wii I used to play a bunch called Fluidity, it's a super relaxing puzzle game. ^^

What's your go-to game to play when you're feeling stressed or anxious? Is it a classic you've loved forever that always brings back good memories, something that requires all your concentration and is a great distraction, or something else?

I got stressed out from school today and accidently lost 5 hours to starcraft But I love playing Abzu when I want the same effects as a meditation.

What about you guys?

I LOVE Skyrim! I'll play that all day long

FUCK YOU, whoever published "This War of Mine" I finally survived the war with 4 people in the house. They all smoke and drink. Are you happy now?

Mouse drop

I really need to check out emulators. Just keep making anything that isn't busy into a specific server so nothing to play them on.

DOH /Homer

Last night, I 100%'d HuniePop.

100 percent Pop.jpg

I don't usually go for 100% with games, but this is definitely a game I've spent a ton chill time with. A clever, funny, and sexy dating sim plus a really strong match 3 puzzle game is such a great combination. Think I'll play again as a female PC, and see how the dialog changes.

Last night, I 100%'d HuniePop.

I don't usually go for 100% with games, but this is definitely a game I've spent a ton chill time with. A clever, funny, and sexy dating sim plus a really strong match 3 puzzle game is such a great combination. Think I'll play again as a female PC, and see how the dialog changes.

I am looking forward to the sequel to this coming out soonish. Congrats on 100%'ing it :)

Reactions: zippypinhead
I am looking forward to the sequel to this coming out soonish. Congrats on 100%'ing it :)

I'm pretty excited about HuniePop 2, and I hope it does get a release pretty soon. I read a thing about it being delayed in part because of the dev's work on a game called Spiral Scouts, so I checked that out. It led me down an entire rabbit hole of cute indie puzzle adventure games. Spiral Scouts looks like fun, too, so I'll be picking it up soon.

Reactions: jekster
Status
Not open for further replies.