AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Exciting modest show ideas

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cam on myfreecams. I have a very “real girl” style... I go with my mood and what I feel like doing on cam rather than what the members want to see.

Sometimes I dance around in a bikini or lingerie or occasionally topless.

Other times I feel more modest and don’t feel like showing off my body. In these times I sit and chat to the members, which is fun but eventually I get bored of this.

What sort of activities or exciting / interesting things could I do in my room when I’m in a modest, non sexy vibe mood?

I make most of my earnings from explicit and fetish video sales so it doesn’t matter if the activities I do are ones that get tokens. I just want to not be bored, hehe.

Happy for replies from both models and members :)

I have used the google assistant trivia game previously when things were kind of quiet, it worked pretty well and kept the guys entertained for a while. If you wanted to try it, the command to launch the game is " I'm feeling lucky" after you launch the assistant. Other than that I would look at old tv game shows, see what can be adapted to work on cam and how you can fit it into your show.

I've dabbled with some non-adult platforms. I definitely get bored just chatting and sitting at my desk. Instead of that, I'd usually do whatever I would have been doing otherwise. Gardening, cooking, crocheting, watching something on Netflix (everyone else can watch the same show), browse the internet and share or discuss interesting links. I've done mobile streams while I walked around places I've visited--the zoo, shopping, just hanging out at the park. I've done the whole "get ready with me" thing. Sometimes I just pointed my camera away from me and at whatever dumb nonsense my cats were doing, if I didn't feel like being seen *at all* (also works with other things I mentioned, you can do a POV version, I've done a ton--I've had a surprising number of people watch me put together a jigsaw puzzle). There are a lot of people out there who are interested to see us in our "natural habitat", just living. Honestly, it's that sort of thing that has gained me most of my favourite regulars.

You can do anything really! Cooking, ironing, exercising... and for more interaction with the members you can try to play "never have I ever" or a quiz of any type! There are a lot of apps on android store you can download. Good luck :happy:

These are awesome ideas, thanks guys. I should note that I don’t have access to an entire house, just my room I rent for camming. My room has a patio, bath, walk in closet, bed, couch. I miss doing cooking and backyard shows for sure!
Maybe I will try exercising.

These are awesome ideas, thanks guys. I should note that I don’t have access to an entire house, just my room I rent for camming. My room has a patio, bath, walk in closet, bed, couch. I miss doing cooking and backyard shows for sure!
Maybe I will try exercising.

i cam while cooking and doing normal things also! passes the time when its quiet and members like seeing normal day to day things xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.