AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Launch of the new site LuckyCrush : A random video chat based cam site

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LuckyCrush

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Apr 25, 2019
Hello everyone! We are more than happy to announce the launch of LuckyCrush (https://girls.luckycrush.live). A new kind of webcam chat based on random video chat. On LuckyCrush, men pay to chat with girls and girls earn money by chatting. It's as simple as that. Thanks also to our investors who allow us to invest massively in traffic and to put all the chances on our side for this launch. Already 800 models registered on the first day!

Payout % and method of payment?

Screenshot_20190425-114710.png

Is it a dating site or camsite? You cannot be both.

This. If you're a dating site, you're advertising on the wrong platform. This forum is for cam models.

It's pretty sketch. On the user page you are asked your gender, and then to turn on your camera, and then you can "Start Searching". There is no mention of anyone making or paying money at this point, or that you are limited to a minute of chat if you don't pay, or a link to a page that would provide this information. Kind of reminds me of those browser games that require you to register before you are allowed to see what the game is like.

Tell Phrendly that. They advertise "real relationships" but it's just a pay-to-text site and you're not actually allowed to discuss meeting up.

My question is actually: is this nude or non-nude, or is it either/or? Depending on the model?
In which case, isn't Paypal as a bad way to get paid for this kind of work? I am sure I have read that many times over on here, unless something about this site is very different, that I have missed?

View attachment 80726

Well, now. A site that promotes buttsecks as a way to retain user interest is perhaps not such a bad idea.

What? Obviously it's saying you're allowed to eggplant peach your viewers while wearing a bikini and lipstick. Not sure where you got butt sex. I'm much more of a 🍍🥭 kind of cam girl myself. Always 🍕though.

Why is this being marketed as a dating site when it is obviously not?

This is misleading to members, makes things more difficult for the girls, not to mention this is why so many other big sites (or sections of big sites) were shut down because it goes against SESTA/FOSTA. If there's any sort of adult transaction going on, paypal doesn't permit that and will shut accounts down.

What a mess.

A random chance of maaaaybe earning 33 cents a minute. And you're only able to talk to one member at a time? OH BOY! Sign me up!

It'll take you a solid month of non-stop top-dollar chatting to pay for giving someone a Twitter handle. Sure sounds like a fun date! Better bring your toothbrush.

Also, in case you need them. 🍆🍑

On the other hand, they're flexible with the gender pronouns, which is very progressive.

PS: We've been rude. Welcome to the AmberCutie forum, LuckyCrush!

View attachment 80732
It'll take you a solid month of non-stop top-dollar chatting to pay for giving someone a Twitter handle. Sure sounds like a fun date! Better bring your toothbrush.

Also, in case you need them. 🍆🍑

View attachment 80733

On the other hand, they're flexible with the gender pronouns, which is very progressive.

PS: We've been rude. Welcome to the AmberCutie forum, LuckyCrush!

For real though, this needs the facepalm react

This is the exact kind of thing that causes animosity between members and models. Members think that they're talking to girls who are willing to meet-up. Models are trying to sell something, even if it's only chat. And of course the members will get pissed at the models because it will seem like all the want/care about is money, when from the model's perspective, that's the sole reason they're on the site. And models in turn will be annoyed by members who are expecting to be able to chat and take things further, but that's what is being advertised to them. Why on earth would anyone think that this is a good idea?

I wonder who these 800 models they have are?
AKA where did they find 800 women to take advantage of? I'm assuming thru picked women from developing countries in studios that don't realize there are better options.

I saw the online status green in their profile earlier, and was really hopeful.
I think MAYBE they are gather all the replies and have their employees all gathered around, thinking how to respond to everything haha

Reactions: SaffronBurke

Seems to me, it's a site that is setup to take money from the models. Then, if there's any infraction (which sound like anything will be one), they get to keep and all funds the model makes. And on top of that, they get a $15K penalty bonus on it.

This is so tempting me to become a model!

Status
Not open for further replies.