AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

UPLOAD ID chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 21, 2019
even a scanned copy of my id was rejected . chaturbate does not understand with michgian ids there is a tamper strip or lines in the background of the id .
what should i do ? broadcast else where ? i sighed up with bongacams low traffic .

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear you had troubles with getting age verified on your account. After checking with a supervisor on the site I was able to confirm that your account is now age verified and can start earning tokens through broadcasting. Happy Camming!
i should of told you. there are 2 users on the screen name . lovetogivehead1 co.y th....n and s.n re....ow
are both users updated ? i just re sent updated pictures first pic scanned copy front and back of the id . second pic face next to id .
today we logged on and there was a message saying the new id was rejected . TY SO MUCH FOR THE HELP. also on the broadcast screen it said we must update id to receive tokens . again ty for your valuable time.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.