AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can I ban a fanclub member?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Candilicious

Cam Model
May 6, 2019
Hello

One guy join my fanclub and start to be bossy and instruct my show acting like a mod, be rude to my greys, force me to mute my greys when I don't want to , pm other user talking about me behind my back telling them why I didn't grant him to be my mod, disagree with my goal in public chat saying its not fair for tippers made me feel embarassed, asking me to set password so he can discuss how I should run my show, bugging me to grant him mod status, I feel intimidate and feel pressure when ever I'm online, he said its because of him that my earnings increase by double, when actually my earnings does not increase at all, when the room is slow, he would say it's because I don't let him be the mod, I'm so sick of this and want to get out of this trap, he told me he's a hacker made me feel even more intimidated, I want him out of my room and my life for good even if it's mean returning his fan club member fee, what should I do, if I ban him it would cause an issue because he already pay 50 tokens for fanclub member

Ban him forever and block on every platform he has access to you.
It doesn’t mean he gets any kind of pass because he’s fan club member.
I read chaturbate terms and condition and it said if fanclub member file a chargeback then not only cb will deduct my money but I will not be able to give fanclub member service, so that's why I'm hesitant to ban him right now

Upvote 0
If he tipped 50 tokens, then that means he paid roughly 5 dollars. He has gotten way more than his five dollars worth from trying to boss you around, because I can assure you he was getting off to it.

There’s no amount worth letting someone ruin your room, especially not 2.50 USD your take.

Ban him ASAP.

Reactions: Candilicious
Upvote 0
Gather some screenshots as proof and ban them. It's good you read through ToS but there's more than point 16 concerning fanclub and chargeback, this is to protect customers from unfair practices, the situation you describe would more fall within rules 4.e and 4.f, which are to protect users (you) from harassment. Or as more plainly put on the Chaturbate Support Portal: "Do not harass other users for any reason. Causing issues with other users will result in a ban."

Rules apply to fanclub members as they do to others, fanclub membership does not include ownership of you or your show nor a license to be pushy, demanding and generally disruptive of your ability to work (and what you describe is toxic and not conducive to you making tokens).

Either case, having some screenshot in case of dispute is always a good option.

Reactions: Candilicious
Upvote 0
He said he's the member of mensa Canada, it's a group of genius people and that he knows how to hack but he won't hack me, I ask him to help me do a simple seo to boost my site but he don't know how to do seo, he said he's a programmer but don't know seo, is that possible?

Upvote 0
If I silence him, will he be able to pm other user? He has 2 accounts, every time he enter my room he would use other account then he would switch back to his fan club account, I don't know why he has to switch back and forth all the time

Upvote 0
He said he's the member of mensa Canada, it's a group of genius people and that he knows how to hack but he won't hack me, I ask him to help me do a simple seo to boost my site but he don't know how to do seo, he said he's a programmer but don't know seo, is that possible?

SEO and programming are two different disciplines really. Somebody could create a great functional website, but it doesn't mean people will actually visit or that the site will show up better in google results. There's also the fact that not all programmers ever touch web development. Not all programmers know how to hack either. Cyber security is yet another discipline of IT. Basically, don't worry about these threats...

He's probably not a genius, but he does sound like a dick. There are ways to suggest things without trying to control your shows, he's definitely trying to be too controlling which is a no-no, and the threats are going too far. YOU are the boss of your room, not anyone else. I think you should remind him of that. It's also a good lesson to learn, some good tippers (although this person might not be) will make for too many headaches in the long run.

Upvote 0
@Candilicious
Just add all his names to your ban list when you are offline. He does not have to be in the room for you to do so now.
If he is using the same payment method (same cred card) to buy tokens, any name he creates will be automatically banned as well as soon as he enters your room.

and please please please let CB support know what is going on. As well as @punker barbie on here. Hopefully she can help you further.

Upvote 0
If you silence him, he can not speak at all even to other members.

If you ban him then all his accounts are banned as well in CB, Even his greys accounts according to his ip, and yo will see a list of "accounts automatically banned"

Upvote 0
If you silence him, he can not speak at all even to other members.

If you ban him then all his accounts are banned as well in CB, Even his greys accounts according to his ip, and yo will see a list of "accounts automatically banned"
I finally banned him but he has another account which still has not been ban, maybe because he's using another credit card for the other one, I know that both account follow me, is there a way to search through my follow list, it's not in alphabetical order all I know is the first four letters

Upvote 0
just wait, the other account should follow in a short time, or if you know the name you can write it in your Ban list by yourself.

the relation is made from IP address of connection, not from credit card. Relation with grey accounts are done too.
you say he switch from one to the other frequently, or depending on days ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Lol anyone that runs around bragging about being a member of Mensa is most likely... NOT a member of Mensa :p He probably just gets his rocks off feeling like he's controlling and intimidating you. I would personally guess that you have nothing to worry about. No reason any of us should have to put up with harassment for what we do. It's banhammer time! :cat:

Reactions: AudriTwo and NotYou
Upvote 0
oops missed it :)

so, no. You can not sort. But you have not much follower for now and can watch them one by one)
He switch account so quickly less than a minute everytime he visit my room, I don't want him to know I ban him because he might use another account to send pm to users saying shitty things about me, that's why I want to ban both account at the same time

Upvote 0
Oh hell no! Never let anyone boss you around in YOUR room. I’ve banned people who have tipped more than that and I don’t feel bad about it. It’s harassment and that doesn’t fly with me. Contact chaturbate about the harassment and threats he has made regarding hacking etc. You should never be made to feel threatened or used in your room. He sounds like a complete twatwaffle.

Upvote 0
He switch account so quickly less than a minute everytime he visit my room, I don't want him to know I ban him because he might use another account to send pm to users saying shitty things about me, that's why I want to ban both account at the same time

Unfortunately this is the problem with Chaturbate and not having to verify accounts in order to post messages. Models should have this option in their settings (Allow greys to talk IF they have verified their email).
Be sure you're banning him permanently too, and not just for the default 30 days. In your "gear" settings (top right next to the PM tab) scroll toward th bottom and look for something like "edit ban list". In here find his name and "ban permanent". Otherwise he will be able to access you again on his accounts in the 30 days.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.