AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So i filled wire transfer form and send to liqidator,and got this stupid respond.

Attachments

• IMG_20190529_203550.jpg
    IMG_20190529_203550.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 65
I sent the form and documents and I didn't receive that answer...

So i filled wire transfer form and send to liqidator,and got this stupid respond.

They say:

This partial payment will be made to former employees, depositors, prepaid cardholders and Card
Partners. Payment will not include depositors under the FirstChoice Pay (FCP) Program.

I'm not depositor under FCP , I'm a prepaid card holder, that's why.

They say:

This partial payment will be made to former employees, depositors, prepaid cardholders and Card
Partners. Payment will not include depositors under the FirstChoice Pay (FCP) Program.

Well technically im not an FCP depositor either, most of us were Payoneer users that were dropped off to FCP, i had prepaid card from choice bank, so the definition of FCP depositor is not clear.
I did send my documents yesterday. That's the least i can do.

They say:

mmm yes we are card holder but liqudator call us and consider us as depositors FCP , if you will open update in mars back you will se what they have write there..i copied (What should FCP depositors do next? The Liquidator is aware of the circumstances in relation to these account balances and will be taking steps to complete the reconciliation of those accounts with the former FCP partner. When this process is complete, the Liquidator will submit the results to the Central Bank for review through the objection process and will seek an order from the Central Bank for the previous results of those claims to be adjusted. In the meantime, you are encouraged to file an objection with the Central Bank to that decision of the Liquidator.) and here link of it https://www.choicebanklimitedinliquidation.com/en/liquidation-faq-2/ so its means for liqudator we are still fcp depositors anyway

mmm yes we are card holder but liqudator call us and consider us as depositors FCP , if you will open update in mars back you will se what they have write there..i copied (What should FCP depositors do next? The Liquidator is aware of the circumstances in relation to these account balances and will be taking steps to complete the reconciliation of those accounts with the former FCP partner. When this process is complete, the Liquidator will submit the results to the Central Bank for review through the objection process and will seek an order from the Central Bank for the previous results of those claims to be adjusted. In the meantime, you are encouraged to file an objection with the Central Bank to that decision of the Liquidator.) and here link of it https://www.choicebanklimitedinliquidation.com/en/liquidation-faq-2/ so its means for liqudator we are still fcp depositors anyway
He's talking about fcp claims that were not allowed. The text is really confusing. First he talks about fcp creditors are in the same category as other depositors and at the same time suggesting that due to incomplete details some fcp claims were rejected. The reconciliation process is after review of objection forms submitted by fcp card holders.
I know its confusing.

have anyone wrote something in account number at held choice bank limited or leave it free and wrote card number of choice ?

I wrote the ID number that was in my account and the card number as well. But it’s up to you if you wanna leave one blank or not.
I think they consider us First choice pay depositors, I’m not counting we will get half the money right now.. Yes it used to be Payoneer, but they automatically changed us all from webcam services to First choice pay. And that’s where the money would be deposited so that we could access it with the Visa prepaid card. Hopefully I’m wrong though and half my fund will just show up in my bank acct.
I sent them an objection form at the time, got a confirmation from the bank of Belize but never heard anything back ever since. I decided to fill the objection form just to make sure I was claiming the full amount of money I have the right to rather than any decision that the liquidator made which I had no access to as I could not physically go to Belize and see it in person. I also claimed on my objection form that I’d like to receive the first half as stated by the liquidator.
Recently, I filled the Wire Transfer Form with all info but I recently moved out to a new address so I don’t have utilities coming in yet, and my passport was renewed cuz the one I had notarized bfore expired.. So it’s been really stressful just to get these things going when I’m not even sure any results will come out of it. In desperation I sent a first email just with my renewed passport and never heard anything back. Yesterday I decided to notarize my new passport just in case and sent another email with the updated passport. Then I heard back “Received.
However, please be advised that our website has been updated with information regarding payment of claims.
Please visit to view the updated information.”
Well no joke it’s been updated, that’s why I’m sending the Wire Transfer form will the UPDATED info?! Anyway, things seem to be going pretty slow and whoever is answering these emails don’t seem to know what they re doing. It’s been really over a year this whole thing is going on and it’s just really depressing! All I’ve done so far was Spent money and a lot of time for this.. notarize forms, Ids, fill form after form, send packages in the mail, send it online as well, and so far nothing. This forum is dying too, we had tons of people discussing it and now it’s only a few people left that send msgs, if there are so many people claiming as they say, where are they? Regardless of how many people are, they shouldn’t be taking this long anyway, this whole situation is ridiculous, they should have enough people to deal with this situation and wire everyone’s money. It wasn’t loaned money, it was our money deposited so they have it, and they are only gonna pay half now, which hopefully they won’t disqualify us because of being with FCP, which was really only for webcam models.. the whole point they ended Payoneer and First choice pay was to transfer all adult workers to FCP.. anyway, again, hope to see at least half showing up in the bank, and hopefully very soon.

Reactions: Claudia Smith
HELLO, I want to ask if the bank transfer should be made in the country where you live? or accepting another country
I am waiting an answer, thank you

HELLO, I want to ask if the bank transfer should be made in the country where you live? or accepting another country
I am waiting an answer, thank you
Bank account should be connected to the address you provide. And in your name. That's why they ask for proof of address.
All financial institutions work in the same way. So provide the address you used to open the account.

thank you for the answer but I want to know if this bank transfer should be done in the country as residents

thank you for the answer but I want to know if this bank transfer should be done in the country as residents
on EUROPA you can have an iban account without living in that country, so I do not understand if the transfer is only in the country where you live

It's like we are a grey zone, it isn't clear if card holders are FCP card holders too, but they answer our emails saying it will be pay full etc etc. Anyway my FCP card is issued by Choice Bank , so I am a prepaid card holder, I don't know whatt depositors Programa with FCP is. when we received payments on our cards, who send ttthe mone and how? those are the depositors I think

I wrote the ID number that was in my account and the card number as well. But it’s up to you if you wanna leave one blank or not.
I think they consider us First choice pay depositors, I’m not counting we will get half the money right now.. Yes it used to be Payoneer, but they automatically changed us all from webcam services to First choice pay. And that’s where the money would be deposited so that we could access it with the Visa prepaid card. Hopefully I’m wrong though and half my fund will just show up in my bank acct.
I sent them an objection form at the time, got a confirmation from the bank of Belize but never heard anything back ever since. I decided to fill the objection form just to make sure I was claiming the full amount of money I have the right to rather than any decision that the liquidator made which I had no access to as I could not physically go to Belize and see it in person. I also claimed on my objection form that I’d like to receive the first half as stated by the liquidator.
Recently, I filled the Wire Transfer Form with all info but I recently moved out to a new address so I don’t have utilities coming in yet, and my passport was renewed cuz the one I had notarized bfore expired.. So it’s been really stressful just to get these things going when I’m not even sure any results will come out of it. In desperation I sent a first email just with my renewed passport and never heard anything back. Yesterday I decided to notarize my new passport just in case and sent another email with the updated passport. Then I heard back “Received.
However, please be advised that our website has been updated with information regarding payment of claims.
Please visit to view the updated information.”
Well no joke it’s been updated, that’s why I’m sending the Wire Transfer form will the UPDATED info?! Anyway, things seem to be going pretty slow and whoever is answering these emails don’t seem to know what they re doing. It’s been really over a year this whole thing is going on and it’s just really depressing! All I’ve done so far was Spent money and a lot of time for this.. notarize forms, Ids, fill form after form, send packages in the mail, send it online as well, and so far nothing. This forum is dying too, we had tons of people discussing it and now it’s only a few people left that send msgs, if there are so many people claiming as they say, where are they? Regardless of how many people are, they shouldn’t be taking this long anyway, this whole situation is ridiculous, they should have enough people to deal with this situation and wire everyone’s money. It wasn’t loaned money, it was our money deposited so they have it, and they are only gonna pay half now, which hopefully they won’t disqualify us because of being with FCP, which was really only for webcam models.. the whole point they ended Payoneer and First choice pay was to transfer all adult workers to FCP.. anyway, again, hope to see at least half showing up in the bank, and hopefully very soon.
you are absolutly right! Forum is dying ...i guess all people accepted this sitution and move on to earn again some money..its really take so much energy and time to worry about it....and seems like its will never finish with our case (((

i m still here coz i lost a lot. 19k. i know ppl who pll who lost 1-2-3 grand they r not bothered that much. and i tell the news. I still hope to get some money. But I m dont know anything new. I check the forum almost every day. but what can we do... not much - just follow the instructions and wait. and I m not only one like this i think. i havent sent the wire form yet coz i m moving out and in but will do it asap

I found the answer about FCP prepaid cards, if we received tthe email saying they will pay full we will receive this on the first distribution.

The ones who received the email saying the claim was rejected are FCP depositors.

14. Why was I advised that $0 was allowed for my claim when in fact I am sure that Choice Bank has money for me?
In some instances Choice Bank’s records were insufficient to determine the appropriate account balances. This situation occurred in the case of FirstChoice Pay (FCP) depositors.
Choice Bank depended on its FCP partner to supply details of account transactions in order that Choice Bank would be able to update account balances for these deposit account holders. While that particular process of reconciliation with the former partner is incomplete, the initial determination of claims had to be made by the Liquidator by January 29, 2019 and that is the reason for the $0 amount allowed at this point.
15. What should FCP depositors do next?
The Liquidator is aware of the circumstances in relation to these account balances and will be taking steps to complete the reconciliation of those accounts with the former FCP partner. When this process is complete, the Liquidator will submit the results to the Central Bank for review through the objection process and will seek an order from the Central Bank for the previous results of those claims to be adjusted. In the meantime, you are encouraged to file an objection with the Central Bank to that decision of the Liquidator.81157

Attachments

• Screenshot_8.jpg
    Screenshot_8.jpg
    275.8 KB · Views: 7
I went through that text multiple times. And its now clear that either they pay fcp allowed claims now. Or wait for the central bank to go through all objection claims and pay all fcp account holders together.

Status
Not open for further replies.