AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is very confusing all this situation and they don t even answer to emails. I sent 3 emails 1 week ago and still nothing. More than that, i tried to log in in FCP account and after i press login, it opens payoneer page. So now i don t see even my balance or something. Do someone else has the same problem?

Have you all ever thought about founding an association for your interests? Together you are stronger! Together you can make more pressure! You can collect money for lawyers or can make fund raising like on "go fund me" or something like this! In this case you are no competitors! Beat the system, unite! Dont let you use and divide by this system!

i tried to log in in FCP account and after i press login, it opens payoneer page. So now i don t see even my balance or something. Do someone else has the same problem?

FCP website has been shut down many many months ago, you can no longer login and view your balance and other info. I hope you took screenshots of everything before they closed their website.

Reactions: Claudia Smith
Is very confusing all this situation and they don t even answer to emails. I sent 3 emails 1 week ago and still nothing. More than that, i tried to log in in FCP account and after i press login, it opens payoneer page. So now i don t see even my balance or something. Do someone else has the same problem?
they receive thousend of emails, and they are working on the wire transfers, there aren't thousend guys working there, and if we send many emails each one of us they'll receive millions emails, we need patience, that is what we need tto help them to do it faster, they will pay us if we received the email saying they will do it.

Reactions: proengine
they receive thousend of emails, and they are working on the wire transfers, there aren't thousend guys working there, and if we send many emails each one of us they'll receive millions emails, we need patience, that is what we need tto help them to do it faster, they will pay us if we received the email saying they will do it.

Yes, i understand that they are very busy, but also we need an official answer when the situation seems to be very confusing. I don t think if someone with frozen funds in FCP send them emails, for sure they don t send to ask what people from Choice Bank ate last week or where they plan to spend their vacantions. We have same problems here and it would be much better if someone wants to send emails to ask for all of us, but they don t have always the same answers. Also, for me it was the first time since october when i send emails to ask about this situation.

You know how slow they are. They could announce payments next week or after two months. Wont change anything if you keep sending them support requests.

Reactions: Claudia Smith
I am still confused if i should fill the Form for the payout or not.
I was moved from Payoneer to FCP back then and i got the email that my claim amount was accpeted in full.

So do we (Payoneer to FCP Movers) belong to the group who should fill out the form now or do we belong to the group which have to wait?

I was moved from Payoneer to FCP back then and i got the email that my claim amount was accpeted in full.

So do we (Payoneer to FCP Movers) belong to the group who should fill out the form now or do we belong to the group which have to wait?

U have to send the FORM now

you don't lose anything sending it, but if u don't send it maybe u lose to get your money!

Yes, i understand that they are very busy, but also we need an official answer when the situation seems to be very confusing. I don t think if someone with frozen funds in FCP send them emails, for sure they don t send to ask what people from Choice Bank ate last week or where they plan to spend their vacantions. We have same problems here and it would be much better if someone wants to send emails to ask for all of us, but they don t have always the same answers. Also, for me it was the first time since october when i send emails to ask about this situation.
I understand, I sent emails and they didn't answer so I sent an email to the Centtral Bank and they answered but the didn'tt say anytthing new

They sent me the Objection Form, maybe the didn't understand my question, I wanted to know if they will pay me on this distribution, then the Choice Bank answered me after the Central Bank's answer saing they will pay full, and 2 days ago I got an email but from a woman from Central Bank saying Objection Number Pending... it's crazy

The say in their Statement that if you have over 2500 Dollar you will get about 53% of your Money.
Was there somewhere a word what will happen with the other 47%? Any chance of getting them some day or are they completly gone?

They are funny... that says nothing. How do we know if we filled it the way they want/need it. All you need for a International Wire Transfer is the IBAN and the SWIFT. Thats it, you don't need anything else to transfer Money. But they want names, adress, adress from you, adress from your bank, passports (mine is outdated so i send my id card + certification from the citiy hall with my adress aproval).

They shouldn't be lazy and answer to each send in form. It's a lot of money and they take a lot of money from us for doing the liquidation stuff.

Reactions: divakitty003
As far as i know, depositor by all bank terms means account holder no matter in which way you got money there...so i think we are all depositors...
Like someone said, there is no harm sending form now...
I also believe they are waiting info from fcp platform because they said they have no info or data about any of us(and our sums)(yea, in 21.st century)....and they approved us only by our sent evidance. Now i think they wait confirmation from fcp.

''we require an updated utility bill in English.
Wire transfer form signature needs to compare to your passport signature.''
they emailed me this...

really surprised me they answered your mail if we know that they even didn’t want just to confirm receiving our mails sent them but obviously you were lucky. It is surprising also that in their ‘ Notice for Payout of Claims’ didn’t specify that utility bill must be in English especially they knew that over 80% choice bank’s customers were not from English spoken region. I can bet no one translated (must be officially) their utility bills. regarding signatures should match ‘wire form and passports’ not even to mention.

Hello, this is my first post here, but I read you since awhile . I am FCP customer and I haven’t sent the form for wire transfer yet as I am a bit concerned about what will happen if I give my local bank account to receive over 10 k . I sent messages to paxum and epayservice who can give an online IBAN but they replayed negative when I asked them if accepting such transaction coming from Choice Bank Limited . I told them about the amount also . Then I send message to the liquidator to ask him if is possible to split this wire transfer in two transactions . No answer yet . Sorry maybe I sound stupid , when everyone talks here about if we will get our money back or not in this first distribution I come up with this :( Have any of you in same situation found any other option to complete at the bank account info in the WT form ? Or I should not worry if I write my local bank account on that form at all ?

Same here, I sent them the Wire Transfer form, untility bill in my language and my National ID card notarized (which I sent them before back in October, when they didn`t said is not ok to send it, since I don`t have a passport). This was 3 weeks ago. No reply to my email since then. Also I contacted the liquidator last week to ask him if they received my wire transfer documents and if everything is ok, no reply back since then.
I am a FCP card holder.

Status
Not open for further replies.