AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things you believed as a child that are wrong

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiden Peach

Cam Model
Jul 12, 2019
Europe
aidenpeach.com
Twitter Username
@realaidenpeach
Chaturbate Username
aidenpeach
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1002811892/Aiden-Peach/
I thought it would make for a fun read if people share "stupid" things they believed as children. I can start.

I believed clouds were made from factory smoke.

I thought sanitary pads were made to absorb urine, kinda like an adult diaper, and that condoms were the male version of this.

Hope you laughed and look forward to reading your post :)

Reactions: DFT
I miss the old 'inspiring topic' rating, this is fun. How far back, hmmm?

Terry was a terrible student, barely passed anything, but he had charisma to spare. During one gone long duck and cover drill he spotted some pieces of broken 7-Up bottle in the gutter and had the rest of us gathering green glass - because it's rare, they used to be made of emeralds, he said. Pranking or crisis distraction? Either way worked out to calm some ready to riot kids. Haven't seen him for forty years, hope his talents haven't been wasted.

I thought sanitary pads were made to absorb urine, kinda like an adult diaper,

They DO make incontinence pads as well as diapers, so you're not entirely wrong on that one.

Reactions: Aiden Peach
I think this is the same thing, when your parent/s tell you something so you do something, such as:

- I thought eating carrots would help me see much better in the dark
- Eating the crust on my bread would make my hair curly (I didn't want curly hair yet it worked and I always ate it)
- If you swallow a seed from an apple or anything else, it would grow an entire tree inside you

That's all I can think of for now but I think or hope, they are all not true lol.

- If you swallow a seed from an apple or anything else, it would grow an entire tree inside you

I believed this for far to long haha.

I thought my mom was taller than my dad. She's not, they're both 5'10, but my dad is bald and my mom had a big ol 80's perm back in the day, so she had a good 3-4 inches of hair that made her look taller.

When I was around 2/3 I thought golf domes like this were the moon lol. Whenever my family would drive by one I would say out the window, "The mooooon! The moon!" and wave to it. :hilarious:
golf-dome.jpg

I spent far too much time as a child trying to catch my toys out thinking they came to life when I left the room 🧸

Be glad this is not something that happens. Can you imagine the kinds of parties your adult toys would be having? haha

Some kid in like the 2nd grade told me that girls shouldn't wear mascara because it's mean.
I asked him how is it mean exactly.
He said "It's mean because it's bat poop, stealing is bad even if it's from bats"
I 100% believed him until like middle school lol

I went to a Christian school that was in the basement of a church, and one of the kids from there told me that I'd better not let a dragonfly get on me, or I will turn into the devil. Lmfao. I was terrified!

I genuinely believed I could be anything I wanted when I grew up.

After realizing that my dad was "Santa", I briefly believed he might also be Jesus.

Status
Not open for further replies.