AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

You don't HAVE to use toys!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Psshhh I do everything cause I love toys haha. I don’t have 5+ hours a day to sit online so I literally go on, get off, get out after 2 hours lol. It works for me. If I could make money dancing and stripping I would but I don’t know how many would tip for awkwardness. Cam score is holding steady so I’m a little leery to change it up.

Hey everyone :)
Please feel free to share any relevant tips you have here or things you do with your room that doesn't involve sexual stuff, I'd love to get new ideas :)
I have seen a few older posts from people asking about how to set boundaries, worrying cause they had no toys, not sure if they should do more than they are comfortable with in order to make money... So I thought I'd share my experience as this month is the month I have consistently held my rank at it's highest (I'm 7 months old in this cam world). I only went below #300 for a couple of days. Im not looking at being in the top 10. I dont want to be famous, but Im proud of myself because I never go beyond my boundaries and I make something like 3 times what I was making in my office job, which I didn't even think was possible as a cam girl.)
In public, I have never ever done a cum show, I have never used toys, I don't spread my butt cheeks to show my asshole, I don't do pussy flash, I don't finger myself, I don't do dirty talk (other than mud, sand, or dirty laundry). Last month was my highest rank and also the month I have done the least privates. I did something like 2. One with a regular I trust, another one just parading in different bikinis. I have nothing against people who do and are ok with all these things, by the way. Respecting yourself is simply respecting your own boundaries, whatever they are. This is just a post to show new cam girls that you can actually be successful without doing things that make you uncomfortable (unless just being on cam is already super uncomfortable, of course).

How to know your boundaries? Well, in my case, I ask myself: If grandma saw this, would I want to end my life? If the answer is yes, we have a boundary.

The furthest I'll go in public is stripping. I love dancing and I will strip naked just like I did when I was a stripper and this is as far as it will ever go. Because that is what I am comfortable with. Maybe you are comfortable with more, maybe you are comfortable will less, but there is a way to make money for anyone who wants to show a little personality and interact like a decent human being with their crowd!! It might take some more time and effort from your part to find your regulars, but you will, even if that means adding people from tags and approaching them yourself. If you have any questions, I love helping people so don't hesitate to ask!

Reading this post I was like... Did I write this? Are you my twin?

Except I've never gone for rank and certainly wouldn't have made it into the top 300!

Congratulations! I will have questions for you for sure :D

I only strip in my shows too, how did you find your regulars? My one regular left and I made only 10 tokens yesterday..

Someone told m my feed was lagging so hopefully I fixed that now. This is only my second week and my camscore is at 880 and has never been higher than 1006. I'm a little worried that my feed may have been slow this whole time and that's why I didn't start with the bang I was hoping for.

Nonetheless, If I'm never able to get more than 10 or so people in my room at once and often no one is tipping, I feel like if I just stay online I my camscore will keep dropping and then there will be even less people coming into my room and thus it's like a downward spiral. I'm honestly a little afraid to login because I don't want my score to keep dropping and then have even less traffic. A popular model told me that there are more top models on in the evening so it might be better to do shows during the day so this is my second day trying that. Should I be hustling on twitter more to find new people to come into my room? Any advice is appreciated.

xo,

Julia
I have the exact same question/problem!

I use toys sparingly. The more money someone pays or high goals met, I will use dildos. My pussy is very sensitive and will be out of the count for a week if I fucked it as much as people would want. I also have an active sexlife with my husband and I rather have him wreck my cunt.

You don't need toys or many. Usually my best nights on cam I realize I didn't use any toys.

Teasing. I do a lot of teasing and dirty talk. Go to a couple burlesque shows or watch them on YouTube if you don't have the ability to see one live. See how they slowly take off their clothes or don't. How they tease and play with their audience.

You make an important point. In any artistic endeavor, there are niches. You found one that works quite well for you. While it suits someone like you with the skill set you have, it won't necessarily work for others. However, I think it is very necessary to hear about your experiences. Models need to know they have many options and pathways to success and should explore them, not just default to basics. Everything you do will be perceived one of three ways: some will love it, some will hate it and some will not care either way. What matters is attracting and holding the interest of the ones who love it and collecting at least some of those that are ambivalent. You have a solid business "model" and stick to it. What the business "mode"l is, is up to the performer. But they should definitely have one if they wish to optimize their efforts. I guess it all depends on what the model is trying to achieve.

Reactions: BadPrincessP
You make an important point. In any artistic endeavor, there are niches. You found one that works quite well for you. While it suits someone like you with the skill set you have, it won't necessarily work for others. However, I think it is very necessary to hear about your experiences. Models need to know they have many options and pathways to success and should explore them, not just default to basics. Everything you do will be perceived one of three ways: some will love it, some will hate it and some will not care either way. What matters is attracting and holding the interest of the ones who love it and collecting at least some of those that are ambivalent. You have a solid business "model" and stick to it. What the business "mode"l is, is up to the performer. But they should definitely have one if they wish to optimize their efforts. I guess it all depends on what the model is trying to achieve.

Exactly, trying to please every single type of person is pointless and you end up with no one really fully connecting to your style, cause you dont have one.

I think I'm like the only guy out there they wants to see a woman or guy (depending on site) doing things other than x-rated.
Like having a Dr Seuss quote night. :D

Exactly, trying to please every single type of person is pointless and you end up with no one really fully connecting to your style, cause you dont have one.

I think I'm like the only guy out there they wants to see a woman or guy (depending on site) doing things other than x-rated.
Like having a Dr Seuss quote night. :D

this is pretty common. a lot of people come on camsites to experience the social aspect and entertainment. sometimes they see the x-rated part as a bonus, or leave when that happens. i am mainly x-rated/fetish cammer, but i have a group of people that like to hang out and chat. they rarely or never join into shows, but still tip.

Last edited:
What do you have in mind? what's R rated for you?
Psshhh I do everything cause I love toys haha. I don’t have 5+ hours a day to sit online so I literally go on, get off, get out after 2 hours lol. It works for me. If I could make money dancing and stripping I would but I don’t know how many would tip for awkwardness. Cam score is holding steady so I’m a little leery to change it up.
I am the same way, usually my 1st 1hr 30 is me just ducking around and teasing the viewers but by the last 30 I just end up giving it all away.

I am the same way, usually my 1st 1hr 30 is me just ducking around and teasing the viewers but by the last 30 I just end up giving it all away.

Of course if you love it there’s no reason why shouldn’t! In my case I don’t like them in real life, and I’m really not comfortable explicitly showing some parts of my body on cam. It’s all about respecting your own limits whatever they are.

Of course if you love it there’s no reason why shouldn’t! In my case I don’t like them in real life, and I’m really not comfortable explicitly showing some parts of my body on cam. It’s all about respecting your own limits whatever they are.
I would like to change it to having my more explicit content be pre recorded and paid for. I found over 40 sites that have illegally recorded my streams and posted them on their own sites. Many of the videos have more than 5000+ hits. I just dont like sitting ideally. So if any viewers wanna let me know what kind of non explicit content they enjoy seeing, please feel free to share.

well. i had a premium come in my room yesterday (im a new model) and try to tell me that i was doing it wrong because my cam score dropped below 1000. like on my 2nd time broadcasting lol. i just told him i wasnt expecting to be miss mfc after spending a whole 5 hours online.... they told me to clear my topic (which the count down had already begun and i was being tipped) and they told me to clear my white board because "is flash enabled and most people cant see it". this member left after i ignored their advice... then returned after i completed 2 count downs, saying "oh i see youre naked now, glad i came back" and still never tipped me a single token :rolleyes:

so let me tell you i started out wearing a crop top and overalls lol. with a cute thong underneath. no bra. first count down was 1234 for top off, then again 1234 for naked. i offered another 1234 for a quick vibe show before bed but we didnt finish the count and i absolutely had to hop offline. i only used my toy one time so far and it was in a group show. the in-between time, i was just chatting out loud. i say HI a lot, smile and when i see my friends come in my room i immediately get happier. i think they enjoy that i remembered them and noticed they came back to hang out.

i wasnt even going to offer a public vibe show but i had hoped we could reach the goal before i needed to go. otherwise, i had a fine time wiggling my booty til i reached my goal lol. chatted about my radio playlist, chatted about sexcapades from my party days, they really engaged with me and seemed to enjoy the time we shared. other ideas i had might be fetish related, like painting my toe nails, i've even had people say they really liked watching me eat?? i had a small snack haha.

also i never pm a memeber unless they tipped, something higher than 1 token ya know. i will thank them cutely out loud, as well as pm them in case they missed hearing me. they usually use it as an opportunity to dirty talk, but i only carry on with the ones who keep tipping. i enjoy the role play and will quietly act it out, so they can see i'm paying attention to what theyre messaging me. and only they know i'm doing it for them. like "i kiss your throat and you moan a little" so i'll gently drag my finger to a spot on my neck and text back "right here?", or if theyre story is about squeezing my thigh, i'll lower the cam and grab my thigh for a sec. if they continue to tip for the fun, i'm down! it kind of gets me horny as well lol. and when they finish i definitely thank them for being so sweet to me :)

its hard to decide whats too much for public, and if im asking for enough to even do it.

So I've taken some time off cam and I've realized that I dislike entertaining the expectation that I am to be nice and polite and subserviant to men. I feel much more comfortable being dominant as this is how I present in life, and I feel like it's much more appropriate for me in the context of this situation. (because if you aren't presenting as being dominant, the assumption will be that you are submissive because how women are expected to be, y'know?)

That being said, I have only really come to accept this about myself recently and have not given myself the permission to explore this in my personal life (until now!). If anyone knows of any good Dominatrix resources, ideally created for sex workers- please share!

So I am currently creating scripts for content and shows that will suit this new niche. I also have to rebrand- I'm hoping mfc will let me change my username.

Although, since I am completely rebranding anyways I am thinking it might be best to try a different site for live shows. I'm also wondering if anyone has intel as to whether certain sites attract more viewers that seek mulatto queens, or the goddess/ queen fantasy in general. :p

If there are any dominant cam girls reading this I would love to connect! Or if you have any suggestions for books or other resources please share!

I feel on the fence, I started off only agreeing to strip in public but would go explicit in private but I'm feeling tempted to just go all out. I don't have tonnes of time and energy to put into camming, I have a boyfriend and a job and etc. And I'm playful and silly in front of the cam, I'm not super good at being really sexy and I've not yet developed a good style of teasing but I'm working on it. I'm going to see how I feel doing more explicit stuff in the public room, I feel like anyone who finds out I'm striping on CB is gonna assume I do more anyway so in for a penny in for a pound :p I might limit to just fingers though.

So I've taken some time off cam and I've realized that I dislike entertaining the expectation that I am to be nice and polite and subserviant to men. I feel much more comfortable being dominant as this is how I present in life, and I feel like it's much more appropriate for me in the context of this situation. (because if you aren't presenting as being dominant, the assumption will be that you are submissive because how women are expected to be, y'know?)

That being said, I have only really come to accept this about myself recently and have not given myself the permission to explore this in my personal life (until now!). If anyone knows of any good Dominatrix resources, ideally created for sex workers- please share!

So I am currently creating scripts for content and shows that will suit this new niche. I also have to rebrand- I'm hoping mfc will let me change my username.

Although, since I am completely rebranding anyways I am thinking it might be best to try a different site for live shows. I'm also wondering if anyone has intel as to whether certain sites attract more viewers that seek mulatto queens, or the goddess/ queen fantasy in general. :p

If there are any dominant cam girls reading this I would love to connect! Or if you have any suggestions for books or other resources please share!

Oh dear... Being nice and connecting with your viewers doesn't mean accepting all their requests and being subservient. What you need to know is regardless of your MFCshare content and scripts, people won't buy if they dont like you and dont know you. good luck coming up with something that isn't already free on the internet. Your room is to make connections. Being nice and polite doesn't mean submitting. In fact, you could even see this as being in control. You choose how you act and react, you know what youre prepared to do, and you just wrap the right people around your finger. That's what someone who's truly in control does. If you just wait for money to rain, thats when you loose power. Power is seeking your customer and feel that you are successful cause of the work you put in. I never feel submissive, but never really present as dominant. only confident, but my tags and profile description reveal that I am into femdom.

I am a dominatrix. Its not as easy as it looks. Subs dont just seek anyone to pay. You will also get subs fishing for free humiliation in your chat room. They will get off being told off by you. For free. I dont talk to my sub customers like they're dogs unless we are in a session and its what is agreed upon. I always speak to everyone normally, until there's consent for a humiliation play or something like that. I also have plenty of people in my room that know what I do but have no interest in it. Its just different parts to my personality, and subsequently to my business. Choosing another cam site won't necessarily help. I dont want to be a party pooper but you will need to be nice and polite regardless of where you go. Check out the dominatrix on cam sites that require EVERYONE to call them Mistress and treat people inferiorly, you'll see there are not many that are successful.

If you wanna work in domination you need to know that subs are not weak, but they need nurturing and support after sessions. You will still need to be entertaining if you want to make it regardless of the crowd you want to attract. Thats my piece of advice!

I should add that if you want a site with more cam girls with your style you will have more competition and make less money. Better to be where you stand out.

You make a lot of good points. I don't mean to say that anyone not branding as dom is not in control. I was more so critiquing societal expectations of women, like that we are to be extra nice, polite, and attentive to people just because it's a "virtuous" way to be. I was just limiting myself with the idea that I can't ever come across as "bossy" unless you can market yourself in such a way that attracts people who are seeking someone dominant, because many men call assertive women bitches and don't like them. I think I have just been holding onto self-limiting beliefs about how it's appropriate to present oneself. I think I am just trying to find my voice as a performer, and simply need more practice.

I think I might just be more comfortable using a private based site like SM, or one only paying members can see like MyDirtyHobby. I guess I won't know until I try. Thank you for your response :)

Reactions: Marixclyde
You make a lot of good points. I don't mean to say that anyone not branding as dom is not in control. I was more so critiquing societal expectations of women, like that we are to be extra nice, polite, and attentive to people just because it's a "virtuous" way to be. I was just limiting myself with the idea that I can't ever come across as "bossy" unless you can market yourself in such a way that attracts people who are seeking someone dominant, because many men call assertive women bitches and don't like them. I think I have just been holding onto self-limiting beliefs about how it's appropriate to present oneself. I think I am just trying to find my voice as a performer, and simply need more practice.

I think I might just be more comfortable using a private based site like SM, or one only paying members can see like MyDirtyHobby. I guess I won't know until I try. Thank you for your response :)

You just need to be yourself and you will attract subs if your character is more dominant along with your tags/description. As someone who can really be blunt/bossy I can say I’ve never come across that many men who called me a bitch. Instead those people who didn’t like it moved on but confident men who can take it and subs stuck around.

Status
Not open for further replies.