AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Software to help you remember people

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 15, 2019
At the moment I use pen and paper to write things down about conversations with people who visit my room on CB to help me with future conversations.

There has to be a better way, is there software which logs the chat history and displays it the next time, and allows the user to make notes independently? Ideally without too much mouse clicking - keyboard shortcuts are great!

(I am a mere transvestite so don't have many visitors to my room, but still I forget which people were idiots and which people I want to build a friendship with :( )

The quickest route to take that also wouldn't appear obvious is to use a spreadsheet. Excel or googlesheets.

You can have a column for the username, last time they tipped, any specific notes about the member. Like if they were a butt guy etc.

As you're filling it in or updating it people wouldn't really notice and it would just look like you're pming.

Reactions: NotYou
The quickest route to take that also wouldn't appear obvious is to use a spreadsheet. Excel or googlesheets.

You can have a column for the username, last time they tipped, any specific notes about the member. Like if they were a butt guy etc.

As you're filling it in or updating it people wouldn't really notice and it would just look like you're pming.

I like this. I can be forgetful, so something like this will definitely help.

but still I forget which people were idiots and which people I want to build a friendship with :(

Make this distinction easy on yourself by blocking the idiots.

It's unrealistic to remember everyone. you will though remember the people who do become your regulars. depending on the site, you might be able to note their accounts where you can only see. i don't think this is the available with CB, but maybe someone could correct me if i'm wrong.

if someone feels disappointed if you forgot about them, simply apologize and explain you do shows or get tipped by a lot of people.most people will understand.

Last edited:
if someone feels disappointed if you forgot about them, simply apologize and explain you do shows or get tipped by a lot of people.most people will understand.
My favorite dialogues of all the time look like this one.

User: Hi dear. Long time no see!
Me: *confused because has no clue who he is* Hi here! Maybe, anyway, nice to see you in my room.
User: Do you remember me?
Me: I'm sorry but I don't.
User: How could you forget? So sad.
Me: I'm sorry one more time. Could you remind me?
User: I've purchased one of your videos.
Me: *tries to stay calm and friendly* Fine! Thank you. When was it? I still can't recall.
User: About two years ago.
Me: *cries inside*

Well there is the CB 'app' Perpetual Tip Tracker. That you can copy and paste every day's earning into a spreadsheet to track in a pivot table.

If your looking for a chat log, you can use an chaturbate app to print chat message to browser console. There are various ways you can save the browser console to your computer. But it's kind of hackery and a pain. and then you still have to search all those logs some how.

Status
Not open for further replies.