AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Im not sure if this is a weird question??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 24, 2018
Florida
Does anyone else cam and have children?
My fiance had a question asking if we can get into any legal trouble for doing cam stuff while having children?
(Meaning being parents in general)

Unless you're camming in front of your children or bringing them on camera, you should be fine. If they're in another room and can't see what's happening or be seen on camera, there should be no issue.

Unless you're camming in front of your children or bringing them on camera, you should be fine. If they're in another room and can't see what's happening or be seen on camera, there should be no issue.
Thank you! I was sure theres no issue of it (especially since we do have sitters when we need them) I just wanted to make sure I appreciate it 😊

Reactions: SaffronBurke
IIRC, I think where it gets to be problematic is if there's children in any pictures posted by models. Or, on the off chance that a picture of children are visible to the camera. Such as if on a dresser, nightstand, etc.

Edit to add: While not necessarily chld related, it might also be an issue if either of you are employed at a place where there are conditional/contractual agreements. This is mostly at private schools, etc. You would most likely know if you signed a contract for employment instead of it being "at-will".

IIRC, I think where it gets to be problematic is if there's children in any pictures posted by models. Or, on the off chance that a picture of children are visible to the camera. Such as if on a dresser, nightstand, etc.

This.

I've had to stop keeping family pictures in any of the rooms I deem work-worthy (living rooms, kitchen, bedrooms, etc). I also go to great fuckin' lengths 90% of the time to not even mention I have a kid.

Basically, in home sex work with children living in the same house is a-okay as long as they never get exposed to it/exposed to the people you're working with/for. Also, just because I've seen quite a surprising number of SW ladies have issues with it: if you have a vindictive ex that has involvement with the children, tread lightly on how much you allow them to know about what you do on cam. I've seen at least two women now completely disappear from camming/SW because the judges in their cases were siding with the father about their jobs being damaging to the kids.

Last edited:
Wi

This.

I've had to stop keeping family pictures in any of the rooms I deem work-worthy (living rooms, kitchen, bedrooms, etc). I also go to great fuckin' lengths 90% of the time to not even mention I have a kid.

Basically, in home sex work with children living in the same house is a-okay as long as they never get exposed to it/exposed to the people you're working with/for. Also, just because I've seen quite a surprising number of SW ladies have issues with it: if you have a vindictive ex that has involvement with the children, tread lightly on how much you allow them to know about what you do on cam. I've seen at least two women now completely disappear from camming/SW because the judges in their cases were siding with the father about their jobs being damaging to the kids.

Sadly, I know of a couple of models this has happened to. :(

It is TOTALLY OK. I am going through a custody thing currently, and when I told my attorney what I do, he said that would have NO bearing on a judge's decision. Keep the parenting and cam life as separate as possible. I have a cam room in my basement that is locked at all times. I know some don't have that luxury of an extra room, so if you don't, make sure you lock your toys and all cam related items somewhere safe.

Edit to add: While not necessarily chld related, it might also be an issue if either of you are employed at a place where there are conditional/contractual agreements. This is mostly at private schools, etc. You would most likely know if you signed a contract for employment instead of it being "at-will".
Thank you for letting me know!

It is TOTALLY OK. I am going through a custody thing currently, and when I told my attorney what I do, he said that would have NO bearing on a judge's decision. Keep the parenting and cam life as separate as possible. I have a cam room in my basement that is locked at all times. I know some don't have that luxury of an extra room, so if you don't, make sure you lock your toys and all cam related items somewhere safe.
Thank you so much! And ugh I wish I did have a little basement to do cam work in to keep seperate from my every day life 😂

This.

Oh wow, thank you for letting me know that's scary honestly, the father of my children (which is my fiance currently) is 100% okay with this though which I'm so lucky for, I feel so sad for them if this is something they really wanted to do though I hope everything went well for them 😮

Status
Not open for further replies.