AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Interested in second party

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 25, 2019
Philly
Hello, I’m interested in finding local girls who would be available for selling videos or camming but I don’t know how to ask or find any in an appropriate way, I’m asexual so that’s a start but someone help!

If you're actually interested in camming or making content, start by making solo stuff and camming by yourself. Get to actually know the industry from the work side of it. Make a name for yourself in the industry as a professional adult sex worker, someone who can be trusted and not just some guy looking to have sex with cam girls. Most independent male talent either is a boyfriend/husband/someone that they know from their personal life or is someone who has worked in the industry for years and has proven to be trustworthy. Cam models and content creators gets asked all the time by random guys to film with them, not because these guys are actually interested in being a sex worker, they just want to be with a sex worker. Why would someone risk their career reputation and most importantly well being by working with someone they don't know when most girls generally make more money doing solo stuff?

That’s what I was thinking but I was looking for more opinions on it, I don’t want people to presume that I’m just in it to get off. Thanks for the reply 👌🏻

I don’t want people to presume that I’m just in it to get off.
Honestly, if you don't already have a persona and a built up brand on a cam site as a cam model, this is inevitable.

So stop what you're doing with the recruitment, and start camming on your own. Learn some marketing for yourself, earn some money, build up a reputation... THEN you can attempt what you're doing.

That’s what I was thinking but I was looking for more opinions on it, I don’t want people to presume that I’m just in it to get off. Thanks for the reply 👌🏻

If you're not already doing your own thing then models are likely to get the idea that you're either just looking to have sex with them, or trying to make your own money off of their work and success. Def get something of your own going first.

The only problem is I would be interested in doing it with someone I’m not to comfortable by myself let alone on camera so I just figured it be easier with another person who has the experience, and I feel like just solo male cams aren't that popular

The only problem is I would be interested in doing it with someone I’m not to comfortable by myself let alone on camera so I just figured it be easier with another person who has the experience, and I feel like just solo male cams aren't that popular
You're not listening.

So, you want to work with an already established cam model when you have absolute zero experience camming so that you can basically profit off of her? I highly doubt any cam model with any sort of experience would take some guy she doesn't know under her wing, have sex with him on cam, and share her profits with him. That is such a crazy thing to even expect if you actually sit there and think about it for a moment. When you work with someone, there is a huge amount of trust that comes into play. You are trusting that person with your sexual health. You are trusting that person with your legal information, since anytime you film with someone you need a copy of their id and a model release form, and you are also trusting them to not dox you with that information should the two of you have a falling out. And as a female working with a male, you are trusting them to not push your boundaries or violate you in any way when the two of you are alone. Most cam models generally won't even work with other female cam models unless they are established in some way.

Being nervous or uncomfortable about camming for this first time is normal. Most people are. You know how you get over it? Hit that broadcast button. Do some research before hand so you have an idea of what you're doing.

Read through that thread if you are actually serious about it. If you're interested in filming you can look through ManyVids and Clips4Sale to see what sells well for solo male models. Do it by yourself, get experience, have something to actually bring to the table. I'm a firm believer in if you can't bring anything to the table you don't deserve to eat, and I'll put this rather bluntly, the only thing you have to bring to the table at this point is your genitalia and in a world where there is a plethora of dick wherever you look, that is basically the same as nothing.

Solo males aren't that popular, but at the end of the day you won't know unless you try.

Exactly what I was thinking @SaffronBurke

If you're not comfortable doing it yourself adding in another person could be a disaster honestly & would be adding more work for the camgirl to show you the ropes. It's unfair to expect them to hold your hand through it. I'm experienced and comfy camming/filming alone and adding another person can be stressful and added pressure--and I even felt that way while performing with my irl partner--I can't imagine how I'd feel about doing it with some random guy with no industry experience at all. Sex on cam= VERY different than sex off cam.

What would you bring to the table to the camgirl? Most camgirls either perform solo, with real-life partners or other established male cammers. They're not looking to fuck random dudes who say they have an interest in camming but won't cam by themselves or try. That would be a red flag to me & make me feel like a prop instead of an equal partnership. Also most models need to trust the person who they cam with (signing forms, real info involved etc) I would not be comfortable in anyone totally virgin to camming of any gender

I'm so bored with the notion that male cammers are less popular or earn less than their cis or trans peers. It's a real kick in the face to all the camboys who fucking slay and put the effort into it.

Truth be told there is a market for solo men in camming. I'm not talking about the hobby wankers who only cam on cb so they can use those tokens to tip their favorite models. There are camsite members who are interested in guys who actually cam. I know from the years I've been camming there are plenty of bisexual or bicurious members. Do you know how many of them tell me they want to suck a man's dick? Lots lol. I also have had some complain about the lack of camboys.

And there is also a market for models who need a male talent. You need to get yourself established. No experienced model is going to want to perform with someone who they need to teach about camming. I've been there done that, and it sucks. You end up not making what you where hoping. Do you know how to frame your performance? Can you keep your erection going on and off for hours under pressure? Do you know how to interact with the chat where it encourages them to tip?

Maybe if you offered compensation for the established performer's 1) time spent mentoring you, and 2) loss in hourly earnings while actively camming with you, you'd have some possibility of finding what you seek. But that still doesn't account for the safety and privacy concerns that come along with partner camming. 🤷‍♀️

Hey everyone, thanks for your input so far. So here's my situation. I want to know where to find a cam partner and if there's anyone out there who would like to work with me. I've been camming for a few months now but I find myself doing it less because I realized that solo isn't that fun for me. I'm straight and I find it a bit difficult talking to mostly gay guys. I'd cam more if I had more women in my room. I know I'll have way more fun with a partner cuz I've had 4 guests on before. I had more viewers too. 3 of the Girls I met on Tinder & 1 from my Craigslist ad. Unfortunately it didn't end up working out long term because they were all camera shy and had 0 experience. None of them showed their faces. It was either of cam or they used this mask I got them. I want someone who's more open to camming and definitely less camera shy. I don't know where else to go to find a model who's looking for a partner.
Any advice and tips would be appreciated.

Hey everyone, thanks for your input so far. So here's my situation. I want to know where to find a cam partner and if there's anyone out there who would like to work with me. I've been camming for a few months now but I find myself doing it less because I realized that solo isn't that fun for me. I'm straight and I find it a bit difficult talking to mostly gay guys. I'd cam more if I had more women in my room. I know I'll have way more fun with a partner cuz I've had 4 guests on before. I had more viewers too. 3 of the Girls I met on Tinder & 1 from my Craigslist ad. Unfortunately it didn't end up working out long term because they were all camera shy and had 0 experience. None of them showed their faces. It was either of cam or they used this mask I got them. I want someone who's more open to camming and definitely less camera shy. I don't know where else to go to find a model who's looking for a partner.
Any advice and tips would be appreciated.

The thing is, most girls will make more alone than with a partner, so other than one off shows your probably going to have a hard time finding a cam partner. Having more women in your room isnt going to happen, it's always going to be majority men, even if you are with someone else on cam.

Personally I dont get what's so hard with talking with gay guy's (I'm also straight) but people is people and money is money, ultimately you are in control of your room and the direction of the convocations, if you dont like a particular topic, then you have the power to change it.

The biggest question is though, what value can you bring to a partner? when you find the answer to this it will become a lot easier to find a partner since when you pitch the idea it wont seem like a 1 sided deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.