AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Traffic!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 17, 2019
Hello guys! I am Caroline, i am a model in Chaturbate, and i am really depressed. I do everything and i cannot rank at all :(. I have made several new accounts but this NEW tag doesnt work at all. I am very aware that models in 1st page are using fake traffic in order to rank themselfs. Can someone please help me somehow? We can win in a long-term. I Could register a new account through your link, you win 20 % everytime i win. If someone agrees please pm me! Thank you in advance.

Doubt it, you seem to attack everyone on this site that calls you out on anything - if you were going to be helpful and make a post to be so helpful you likely would have done so the first time instead of feeding me some bullshit response that CB would have fed me.

It is VERY apparent you didn't read my posts thoroughly or do any math because any camgirl in her right mind would be like WTF and freaking out with that drastic of a change in her traffic/income going on ... she would reach out for help outside of the site (because we know they all feed us the same bullshit when they change things) and she would probably have a bad attitude too (income cut in half hours doubled with no answers why will do that to a person). And she would be terrified, scared and sad. She may be depressed and worse....

I shouldn't have lashed out at you - you are correct on that - BUT you understand the industry, how harsh it can be financially and psychologically and why models reach out to each other for help - that is WHY they come here - for help. That is what this forum is for!!!! We don't come here for canned website responses to serious questions.

I've seen you completely bash another model in here that had to find out through Twitter you were talking shit. She may or may not have been in the wrong for what she did/said or whatever but that should have never happened in the first place in my opinion. This shouldn't be a place where shit talking other models by name is an option.... That's bad etiquette, trying to ruin a models career because you had an issue or maybe are just jealous.

I've gone to these forums, joined a few chat groups trying to have some sort of an outlet and make a connection to discuss the frustrations of camming with others that are having the same frustrations... some have been very helpful and encouraging yet most have been nothing but a damn catfight and sneaky manipulative mind game bullshit. I'm going to stop trying at this point.....
I actually WAS going to write a thorough post to help you and when I hit “reply” and was sent to the bottom of the thread to reply I read your last post calling our attempts insufficient.

I have helped hundreds of models on this site over the years. I am probably one of the most generous models when it comes to sharing insights and information. I am sure many models here can attest to that and the number would be higher if it wasn’t for the fact that most of the models I help happen to be new members of ACF like you who after getting their questions answered never come back. Look through the site, look in models only section, I have devoted hours upon hours to ACF to writing even complete multi page tutorials on affiliate marketing, research into slumps, etc. Don’t doubt that I *was* going to help you and decided not to upon reading your last post.

In regards to my skirmish with another model here on ACF. I am a goody-two-shoes but I also have my thorns. I do defend myself when I am being attacked. I also speak my mind 100% of the time so when someone comes here with the wrong attitude I do call that out. The fact that I have a polarizing personality does not negate the 4 or 5 years of helpful posts on ACF.

In regards to yourself.. you need to do some reflection on your situation and the context you are in. ACF is not only a place to come to when you have problems to see if other models can share some insight. ACF is a place models come to socialize, this is a community of individuals with different personalities, hopes, fears, dreams and quirks. People might sometimes arrivr here looking for help when they have a problem, sure, but asking respectfully and being appreciative of other ACF members attempts at giving you a hand even if they are superficial at first goes a long long way. Your drastic drop in viewership could be anything including models coming back from their vacation because viewership is not linear. It drops in spikes because CB has pages. So if you drop from 1st page to 2nd page or from 2nd to 3rd you might see your viewership cut in half or even worse. Since you explained you didn’t think that was the issue I was going to look into your case in more detail. But when you say my attempts at helping you are not up to your standards you come across ungrateful. Nobody here knows you, we aren’t paid to help you, we take time out of our busy lives to give random people a hand, and you complain? Get that checked

Last edited:
Upvote 0
NOTHING CHANGED ON MY END AT ALL/Clothing/Attitude/Hair/Hustle - NOTHING!!!!! If anything my stream improved due to a new cam/mic and I bumped up my internet speed...... WTF CB?!
Maybe you should try changing some things. Put some different music on. Wear something that's very different from what you typically do. Do your hair and/or makeup differently. Tap into a different part of your personality - still be you, but just share a different part of you. Just switch some things up in your room. What's that saying? Something like: insanity is constantly doing the same thing, but expecting different results. :)

Upvote 0
I feel like I keep getting generic replies just like the site gives me. Came here to avoid that.... :(

There is no easy answer. I wish there was one but since there is not the ONE thing to change, answers and advice will be kinda generic.

I believe room placement still follows the number of members with tokens in the room. It is still my best explanation. I believe cb gives users with tokens different "values", probably depending on the amount of tokens hold and or spent. CB does not hand out more information as far as I know.

If you look at other rooms, look past Eastern European studio rooms. In these rooms the probability that they artificially inflated the viewer number is very, very high. I wish we had more (former) studio girls here. It's a VERY big number of broadcasters that are not represented here or in any other forum that I know of. It's a black box what's happening there, I would like to know more. There is a girl now on another site and independent from a very big EE studio on cb who said "of course we use a "special promotion" on cb" but this is only one girl, not representative and apparently the studio left her in the dark, what the "special promotion" actually is. She was told it makes sure she is always on the first page and that's it.

Did tippers leave you or non tippers? Does this happen every day or just sometimes? It's totally possible to have a small, but profitable room. I had one of these and a model friend of mine too. She has 30-40 viewers max but among these are four to five really big tippers. She's a "ghost" on cb.

However we were both lucky to get a "buzz" during our "new girl" week and had four digit viewer numbers in that time for some days in a row. This did not happen immediately, I was on cam for three or four hours with a more or less empty room (that REALLY sucked and is nerve wrecking and I was close to turning cam off more than once, I'm glad I didn't) but then more members joined, I kept the viewers in the room, more joined, the number got bigger and bigger until there were more than 1,000. This accelerates quite quickly when you've reached "that point". I don't remember the exact number but I know it was more than 3,000 at one point. Then over time our rooms got smaller, it lead to frustration (visible to viewers making this a vicious circle) I took longer breaks (personal reasons). Now, almost three years later our rooms are "clubs" if you want but we make the money we need. Neither of us ever wanted to become stars or get rich anyway.

So what you can try is to make a new account, cam your ass off in the first seven days after it gets age verified. I do not know how you did in the first week but changing persona, appearance, tip menu, room "look" is something to try too, with a new account or in your current one.

I cammed minimum eight hours uninterrupted in the first seven days with my account. Don't really know anymore how I did it lol but I did and it worked and I still profit from it.

Take a day off after that, do something else and then cam, cam, cam and don't make the mistake I did (look frustrated) or find your peace with a smaller room.

Upvote 0
I'm sorry that it has happened to you, CatSmith. But I personally don't see any harm in having a small room if it's filled with tippers sometimes, at very least.
Less viewers, less freeloaders. That's awesome when a room is cozy.

I'd recommend to concentrate on a private shows (If you offer them at all. If not, think about this option, it might "save" you during the hard times).
Also, you can change your broadcasting time. If you stream at night, try to stream during a day.

Nobody will tell you what actually has happened with your room because nobody knows the answer.
Cb is the most unpredictable site in this meaning. Today you can be on the top, tomorrow your room will be placed at the bottom pages.

If none of the above (including other models' advice) helps, maybe it's time to change the site.
Seriously. That's hard and emotionally draining (since you've put so much effort in your current room). But if you don't plan to leave a cam-world&the situation on CB doesn't satisfy you anymore, give another site a shot.
It'll do in a pinch.
And now you can listen to the given recommendations and try 'em all out if you like (since you aren't a new model, you may be familiar with the half of them but if you haven't tried something yet, now is the best time for it).

Good luck!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yes, private shows can also be a good strategy, especially in smaller rooms. It's a relatively new phenomenon on cb that girls get hundreds or thousands of "viewers" even though these girls basically just sit and ONLY ever want and do private shows (I call these rooms Streamate rooms on cb). These are the Eastern European studio rooms that I meant. The strategy with private shows can work, it's unlikely to get the viewer number of these EE studio rooms though, so don't compare viewer count to them.

Edit: That viewer number and therefore placement (follow the first) can be highly different from one day to the other is more or less the cb principle. When I just "chilled" on cam or had a visible bad mood on cam, of course I got less viewers and a bad placement. My room was just unattractive for people to open and stay in, unless they wanted to socialize. The many "drive by" users were missing and I didn't offer them anything.

But this also meant that on a "good day" (I was engaging) I got more viewers. Unless you're completely stuck in nowhere land on cb AND additionally have only a handful of regulars, there is the chance to attract new viewers every day. No guarantee for it though.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Not all traffic converts immediately, this sure goes for e-commerce in vanilla too. Online presence in SEO alone takes at least 6-8 months for a website to show some results. Chaturbate already did that for you, it's a website with lots of traffic. You don't have to rank in the first page in order to get traffic. If such was the case, all of the freemium websites, would only have 1 or 2 pages of live models.
With that being said, it might not be hunting for more traffic you can focus on, but on how to best convert it. How many interactions does it take to turn a viewer into a member? How long does it take to turn them from grey to purple? Not all conversions are immediate sales in e-commerce, and I can only assume not all conversions in freemium adult are immediate tokens. I'd listen to Mila and her experience, rather than go head to head with someone who's trying to help.

Upvote 0
Maybe you should try changing some things. Put some different music on. Wear something that's very different from what you typically do. Do your hair and/or makeup differently. Tap into a different part of your personality - still be you, but just share a different part of you. Just switch some things up in your room. What's that saying? Something like: insanity is constantly doing the same thing, but expecting different results. :)

Thank you Britney - My hustle hasn't changed on this site very much and it could be the right thing to do. The times I've noticed changes in income on previous sites it was because I changed something but usually the change decreased my earnings so I was a bit nervous to do anything to make it "worse" with the hopes of it getting better. I'm literally at a point where I cannot afford to do any worse LOLThank you for your kind response :)

Upvote 0
Thank you so much for the wonderful advice and comments ladies and gents :) I'm actually going to MFC for the day to try it out..... CB just may not be the place for me, and that's cool if it ends up being a secondary or tertiary site at this point. Never busted my ass so hard to get nowhere before LMFAO. I will reread and respond when I am done there for the day.

Again, the support and encouragement was very much needed and appreciated!! Thank you and have an amazing day!!

• Hugs
Reactions: AudriTwo
Upvote 0
Are you working just one site? You might want to add other eggs to your basket. Skype indie listing sites, clip sites, pso, hell even online vanilla work.

You have so many options! You got this!

Upvote 0
So what you can try is to make a new account, cam your ass off in the first seven days after it gets age verified. I do not know how you did in the first week but changing persona, appearance, tip menu, room "look" is something to try too, with a new account or in your current one.

I cammed minimum eight hours uninterrupted in the first seven days with my account. Don't really know anymore how I did it lol but I did and it worked and I still profit from it.

Take a day off after that, do something else and then cam, cam, cam and don't make the mistake I did (look frustrated) or find your peace with a smaller room.

Your WHOLE post was wonderful, thank you so much :)

To answer the above quoted text - When I had new girl status I cammed my fucking ass off. I was on a steady climb since February with my followers/room count, everything. It was pretty "standard" and was increasing as expected for what I was putting in. Then it's like the bottom dropped out and something changed and I don't know what. Aside from that I will admit there are times when I look frustrated and I try to not show it but it's hard. I almost cried on cam last night and had to move so nobody could see my face until I could put my game face back on.

"Find peace with a smaller room" - check, noted and THANK YOU! I may just have to suck it up and make peace with this. It's just so confusing (200-300 for a few days then 40?!) Even my members are confused and asking questions....

I'm sorry I'm venting and I truly appreciate those of you who have responded to me as an equal and have made me feel welcome. I would contribute more and spend more time here gladly IF I wasn't online so fucking much and trying to find other things to do to make ends meet. I don't make $400-$800 a day after 6 hours anymore so I don't have that luxury unfortunately :( I only have time to ask questions, respond to a few things and GTFO LOL

Reactions: dark_mermaid
Upvote 0
Are you working just one site? You might want to add other eggs to your basket. Skype indie listing sites, clip sites, pso, hell even online vanilla work.

You have so many options! You got this!

Thank you Audri :) I tried MFC today and may add in SM and just rotate through the 3 based on successful days/times on each. I keep spreadsheets on sites/shifts/earnings etc so I have hard data to look at. That's how I was able to confirm that Cams was pulling shady shit and that CB was going downhill for me and I wasn't going crazy.

I'm also considering vanilla work just to cover the mortgage and cam, etc to cover the rest.........

Upvote 0
I am new here to and don't mean to come off as rude to you but:
I feel like I keep getting generic replies just like the site gives me. Came here to avoid that.... :(
What it seems like you are looking for is a algorithm cheetsheet for chaturbate and you seem surprised your not getting it lol. there are many ways to rank your cam show better including google but nobody is going to give you their algorithm either. If you were in top 10 on another site than you know the easiest way to make money is to spend money. Hire a company to market and promote you, it will be in their best interest to make sure you rank well.
I've been camming for 4 year btw - I am not new :)
Then you should already know that nothing new is easy and for the record you are new to chaturbate which is why you are struggling. Maybe you should have stayed at the other website a few days a week while you built up your chaturbate fan base.
My attitude sucks because I've busted my ass for years and the sites are manipulating shit so much I'm getting frustrated and getting ready to lose everything I have worked so hard for - so yeah, I'm a little bitter right now? Wouldn't you be?
Trust me when I tell you the "Sites" do not manipulate shit to make models lose money, not the good ones anyway. The more the models make the more they make and their ranking algorithms are designed to make money. Chaturbate is not going to skim models because they cant risk it. Remember the hackers and Ashley Madison? Chaturbate has way to much to lose to worry about the models tokens trust me.

Just keep at it, do your best every show and try to rebuild your fan base. I will tell you this about chaturbate, they girls who build a "community" and not just a fan base do way better financially than other more popular girls even though they have less viewers. They have repeat members that dont miss a show and tip them very well.

Upvote 0
If you were in top 10 on another site than you know the easiest way to make money is to spend money. Hire a company to market and promote you, it will be in their best interest to make sure you rank well. (I DID NOT HAVE TO DO THIS ON THE OTHER SITE - I figured out their algorithm (hours vs tokens online and consistency) quite easily WITHOUT spending any money - I got to the top WITHOUT CHEATING *gasp* and by HONEST hard work LOL)

Then you should already know that nothing new is easy and for the record you are new to chaturbate which is why you are struggling. Maybe you should have stayed at the other website a few days a week while you built up your chaturbate fan base. (The other site was a tier based site - and started cutting my traffic so they could only pay out at the 32% instead of 50%, 60% or 70% (i normally hit 70%= $6K+ per pay period until they changed their algorithm and started manipulating traffic... I had to do something quick because I didn't want to lose my house. My members were bailing left and right because THEY were getting ripped off. The site was processing CB's up to $400 MY CUT every pay period and feeding me bullshit excuses - it's like staying with an abusive boyfriend only they were doing it financially instead of actually physically beating the shit out of me.... Would you have stayed??

Trust me when I tell you the "Sites" do not manipulate shit to make models lose money, not the good ones anyway. I have I I'm going to disagree fully with you on that - I have spreadsheets and screenshots from the other site over the course of YEARS proving this to be the case:) The more the models make the more they make and their ranking algorithms are designed to make money. Chaturbate is not going to skim models because they cant risk it. You sound like you work for a cam site, and all of the above is the same damn thing I have heard from them to cover their asses.....

Just keep at it, do your best every show and try to rebuild your fan base. I will tell you this about chaturbate, they girls who build a "community" and not just a fan base do way better financially than other more popular girls even though they have less viewers. They have repeat members that dont miss a show and tip them very well. Already done and is in practice. My room is definitely more of a "community" room then a "here look at how large of an object I can destroy my ass/pussy with room" (which seems to be promoted on CB) I brought a LOT of members from the other site with me and thankfully they are keeping me from starving to death - but if you are a model you are well aware of the revolving door aspect of camming, they come and goand come back again - during the in between times a model MUST absolutely get NEW tippers in her room and cannot live just off of her regulars alone. Especially if she is getting penalized for only her regulars tipping. Less exposure = less new tippers = placement drop on CB. It's a vicious cycle....

My responses in yellow above...

Upvote 0
Its not my place to share any details but in her defense I will say:
She does broadcast a lot and certainly enough for a cbhours trophy.
Based on my theories of the algorithm changes they would have negatively impacted CatSmith more than most models.
Thank you CBhours :) *kisses* Please say hello next time you swing in luv :)

Upvote 0
With your experience I think you will be doing many more things right than wrong on cb. CB was never easy, but I think for new independent models it has become even rougher compared to two or three years ago.

I would really love to hear from some studio models or even managers. Such a big part of cb and cam sites in general but mostly a black box.

Reactions: JustMilfnAround
Upvote 0
With your experience I think you will be doing many more things right than wrong on cb. CB was never easy, but I think for new independent models it has become even rougher compared to two or three years ago.

I would really love to hear from some studio models or even managers. Such a big part of cb and cam sites in general but mostly a black box.

Agreed, it seems like it is getting harder as an independent model and studios are getting preferential treatment for sure - and it would be nice to hear from studio models and/or managers.......

Upvote 0
Agreed, it seems like it is getting harder as an independent model and studios are getting preferential treatment for sure - and it would be nice to hear from studio models and/or managers.......

🤔 Theres no preferential treatment towards studios that I can think of. What would you want to hear from them?

Upvote 0
Hello everybody i am new to the forum but i have been a webcam model for almost 3 years now in CB! I am a male model. I have never understood how the algorithym works.
My way of broadcastinfg is a little bit more different than most male models, i know CB is a sex related website but also there is a lot of lonely people in the world just looking for some company or atention.
That being said i spend betwen 80 to 90% of my time on cam fully clothed and being very talkative and very friendly to all my visitors, i do have a tip menu to show more obviusly but i dont do any hardcore stuff.
So i know that chatrooms with models that are fully clothed get less visitors since most users are looking for naked people, that i understand
so i have tried the following to get more attention and or better ranking within the website:

1. Playing with myself with boxers on
2. Jerking off or playing with my dick and balls for 1 or 2 hours straight so the thumbnail shows me naked
3. Jerking off with a glass of milk in front of me without showing my face for 3+ hours straight (this got me the most users a bit more than 400)
4. Showing my chest and stomach or just my feet for 30 min.
Note: I did all of this always being very talkative and friendly

So the results whenever i show more skin are MORE lurkers or users BUT it doesn't mean more tokens, what i get is basically
1 to 4 users just tiping 1 token at a time and they spend maybe 10 or 20 tokens each. (In my mind my conclusion is why tip if i am already watching for free)
So ironically i make more tokens when i am fully clothed because they have to tip from my menu to see something BUT when i am fully
clothed in average my room only has from ( 5 to 15 users including anonymous) and when showing skin between (30 to 100 users including anonymous).
I have also tried buying traffic from divatraffic for 1 full month just to test it and the results were more anonymous users in my room nothing else.
Note: I broadcast between 6 to 10 hours per day 5 or 6 days a week.
I also have tried f4f, jasmin, bongacams, cam4 and from those f4f is the only one i made a few bucks but i didnt like it, and chaturbate is the big winner for me.

So the point of me telling all of this is that i have no idea what else to do to increase my income because since i started my income has been fluctuating
between US$1500 to US$2000 in average but haven't been able to make more than that in a month.

And when the traffic signicantly drops like in the past month or months i ask for help to my loyal and regulars and they save the day but i know they will not always be there for me,
even though i have a handful of regulars that have been with me for more than 1 year but ( unfortunately they are not millionares).

In conclusion i dont have any idea what to do when the traffic drops because i can be jerking off the whole time and no visitors.

thx for reading and i appreciate if you have any new ideas or tricks so i can improve.

Upvote 0
For my own sanity I have to walk away from CB, bow my head, suck up my pride and go back to my old site. It seems the more hours I put in, the less I make. I was on for 5 hours last Monday (normally a GOOD day) and made $50 with 27K followers and 150+ dudes in my room. I busted my fucking ass here for 8 months to literally get nowhere. My top tippers are sick of the non-tipping freeloaders and now tip very little or don't even bother tipping anymore. I'm just done. CB is NOT good for my mental health anymore.

CB is the first site I have ever worked on where the harder I busted my ass the less I made/worse it got. I was looking at my earnings/hours spreadsheets from the last year and even at the height of the other site pulling shady shit I could at least count on a consistent income and being able to pull in low goal. It is less than what I was used to a few years ago, but at least I could meet my minimum goal and it was CONSISTENT.

I may pop into CB here and there when my home site is glitchy, and that's it. I'm done putting in ANY effort on that site....

Upvote 0
I may pop into CB here and there when my home site is glitchy, and that's it. I'm done putting in ANY effort on that site....

I heard the same from so many about CB over the last 18months. CB's just gone wonky and it has nothing to do with the broadcaster. Regardless of what 'some' on this forum will say.
Even broadcasters with 400k, 500k and 600k followers are having the same headache about the site. :)

Upvote 0
Maybe the issue has nothing to do with algorithms, or the amount of followers a specific broadcaster has. One of the biggest challenges a membership website has is to keep adding more members that will exceed the churn rate. With that being said, maybe it’s not just a big numbers game, but also another array of questions.

I’d ask myself what is defined as a basic conversion on CB. Is it a session length? Is it a scrolling percentage on the homepage? Is it signing up to a newsletter, etc? There are many micro stages that place, over a short span of time hopefully, before that token tip comes in.

I believe that the more open and transparent the platforms like CB will be about the sales funnel, models, affiliates, studios and users will be more efficient in improving it. Just my two cents though.

Upvote 0
I heard the same from so many about CB over the last 18months. CB's just gone wonky and it has nothing to do with the broadcaster. Regardless of what 'some' on this forum will say.
Even broadcasters with 400k, 500k and 600k followers are having the same headache about the site. :)

Independent girls seem to be leaving cb.

I used to be pretty good at guessing the success of girls from the "new" section. I'm mostly wrong nowadays. Biggest success factor on cb seems to be working for the "right" studio now. I'm not sure I would recommend cb for new independent broadcasters any longer.

Upvote 0
2 of the top 3 rooms right now are from the same studio and put there by the same set of view bot accounts. It doesn't look a whole lot better under that. It's sad. Unless you have a huge and dedicated following it's tough.

@CatSmith, I'm sure you tried hard and gave it your best. Sorry to hear it didn't pay off. I understand your decision to leave cb, wish you all the best on another site. Believe me, cb wasn't always like it is now.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Oh, and I'm wasted.
Don't leave, I just need a wake-up call.
I'm facing the greatest,
the greatest loss of them all.
The culture is lit and I had a ball.
I guess that I'm burned out after all.
If this is it, I'm signing off.
Miss doing nothing, the most of all.
Algorithms just missed that fireball.
Cam-world is in flames, it's getting hot.
Chaturbate is fucked and gone.
"Life on cam" ain't just a song.
Oh, the live stream's almost on.

"The greatest" by Lana del Rey
(Some words MAY have been changed).

P.S. I'm sorry but I couldn't resist due to the latest dark_mermaid's posts.

Upvote 0
My top tippers are sick of the non-tipping freeloaders and now tip very little or don't even bother tipping anymore.
I have found this as well, the amount of freeloaders in the room put people who actually tip for shows off tipping since they know they are going to have to clear goals by themselves, I understand it from their point of view, 50-100 people in a room and they are all waiting for 1 or 2 people to clear a goal. It's not as bad as it was for me last year though when the freeloaders would ask in my room when members they knew who tipped would be online, most of the guys that used to tip in my room now mainly just buy videos or occasionally go pvt instead.

Upvote 0
Just saying. If you're "anti freeloader" and even ban them often, cb algo will work against you ultimately. You need to keep people, including freeloaders, in the room for your room to rise and hopefully attract paying members.

That's why view bots work on cb. If you want, they put tons of freeloaders into the room up to the extreme cases where rooms are seemingly full of users, rank incredibly high but there is zero chat (bots don't chat).

Upvote 0
Just saying. If you're "anti freeloader" and even ban them often, cb algo will work against you ultimately. You need to keep people, including freeloaders, in the room for your room to rise and hopefully attract paying members.

That's why view bots work on cb. If you want, they put tons of freeloaders into the room up to the extreme cases where rooms are seemingly full of users, rank incredibly high but there is zero chat (bots don't chat).

The main problem is that nobody actually knows how cb algorithms work.
Cb algorithms have never worked against me (I feel this way, at least).
My placement is pretty much the same every time I'm on.
And the total amount of viewers is same too (+/-).
But the problem is that users in my room don't behave like real people nowadays. I haven't ever used the third-party services and haven't paid for any bots (I haven't gone insane yet, lol).

But they do behave like bots.
And even a pretty good placement doesn't make any sense anymore.
People don't want to talk. People don't want to participate in any public stuff. People don't want to take me pvt.
Surely, I've got some regulars and they definitely are real. But I'm talking about the new ones.
It just seems to me like there is no new traffic coming.
I tend to consider that there is some illusion of the new traffic created by cb.
I can be wrong but I started assuming that cb has their own bots that are being sent to one or other room randomly or by the list (since we don't know literally anything exact about ranking system on cb).
They may have created the illusion of some new traffic this way.
Why? I don't know.
Perhaps, they want to have an answer if models start complaining and demanding some clear answers.
They can say, "We gave you the platform, we gave you some traffic. So that's your problem if something doesn't work. You're the one who can't make people pay".
Because I really don't believe that so many models can't make people pay. That would be just bizzare.
Or maybe they want to let the site die its own way because it'd be cheaper to let it drown than to get it worked out again.
And I really think that the biggest problem is a bad business decisions made by cb owners.
Again, I can be wrong. And it's my theory only. I've got no proofs. Just my observations.

Needless to say, I've been the biggest fan of cb for 3+ years (as a model) and that's totally heartbreaking to see something like that happening. But when the shit keeps happening, it's time to switch up the gears.
There is no point to fight for the site that has been fucked up in such a silly way.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.