AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

People coming and going

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bearcat

Cam Model
Sep 26, 2019
I have a lot of people that everyday comes to my room and leaves after a few seconds, the same people, everyday. Why would they do that? I mean if they came and didn't like what they found why do they keep returning if they don't want to talk or have a show? Does it bug anyone else or am I just a lunatic?

I have a lot of people that everyday comes to my room and leaves after a few seconds, the same people, everyday. Why would they do that? I mean if they came and didn't like what they found why do they keep returning if they don't want to talk or have a show? Does it bug anyone else or am I just a lunatic?

The only thing I can think of is maybe they like your looks or something and check in on your room to see if anything exciting is happening yet, but maybe the leave because they see the room is slow? And come back the next day hoping to have better luck on timing? I don't really watch my user list that much so I don't know if it's something that happens to everyone or not.

Maybe, though even when I'm having a pvt show they still refuse to join. I just don't get it lol

It happens to everyone. Looky-loos popping in to see if there's anything "good" happening in free chat.

You have to remember a lot of these people have possibly caught a glimpse/moment from the thumbnail on the main page or their follow tab, so they see that, and if it doesn't "match" when they come in, they leave.
I mean, on CB the main page thumbnail of yours doesn't update for about 10 or 15 minutes, so in the thumb I see of you on that main page you could be naked. I click it and now you're fully clothed because that was 5 or 10 minutes ago someone tipped for that or you reached the goal etc.

So as mentioned above, you have those just wanting "the best bits" and will hop hop and hop to find them.

Edit:
Also, just to add. Something that I may do if I am an "in and out" guy. On a thumb your image quality may look fantastic; HD because it's obviously a small image thumbnail... BUT when I come into your room, even if I have it on your highest quality setting, it may be fuzzy or grainy etc so then instantly I may go. I learned a long time ago not to "annoy" the model with a "hey do you know your cam quality is bad?" because I have had my hands bitten way too much from it. I understand why (everything depends on circumstances and money etc). But yeah, that might be what SOME are doing, but I would maybe only do it a couple times for a model BUT it wouldn't be every day or "often".. It'd be weeks apart, because my thought process might be that you may have upgraded and improved OR simply I forgot after a month or 2 lol.

Edit:
Also, just to add. Something that I may do if I am an "in and out" guy. On a thumb your image quality may look fantastic; HD because it's obviously a small image thumbnail... BUT when I come into your room, even if I have it on your highest quality setting, it may be fuzzy or grainy etc so then instantly I may go. I learned a long time ago not to "annoy" the model with a "hey do you know your cam quality is bad?" because I have had my hands bitten way too much from it. I understand why (everything depends on circumstances and money etc). But yeah, that might be what SOME are doing, but I would maybe only do it a couple times for a model BUT it wouldn't be every day or "often".. It'd be weeks apart, because my thought process might be that you may have upgraded and improved OR simply I forgot after a month or 2 lol.
That’s so interesting. It’s so horrible when my cam feed is bad and no one bothers to say shit. Easily in my top 5 pet peeves as a cam model. I’d so much rather a member tell me my feed is bad right away so I can fix it rather than deal with 30+ min of in-and-out members. Usually when one member speaks up on feed quality, others do too so it helps fix the issue.

That’s so interesting. It’s so horrible when my cam feed is bad and no one bothers to say shit. Easily in my top 5 pet peeves as a cam model. I’d so much rather a member tell me my feed is bad right away so I can fix it rather than deal with 30+ min of in-and-out members. Usually when one member speaks up on feed quality, others do too so it helps fix the issue.

The thing is, I can understand why the model may bite my head off. It's probably because she KNOWS it's bad and can do nothing about it (bad pc/laptop, bad internet, whatever). Unfortunately, I have no way of knowing she knows that or if she is just unaware. I used to always say a quick "hi" and "not sure if you're aware but...". Sadly, because of those instances where I was bitten it has put me off even trying.

I will always comment on if the model has no sound at least, I have not had my head bitten for that. Usually, if I have sound on and I can't hear but can see the model is clearly talking to us, I will at the least ask once or twice, wait and then if she or no one else replies with some kind of answer, I might leave. BUT with that said, no sound for me personally is not a big issue (sometimes I may be coming and can't be bothered with talking, or I am just simply listening to music and don't want to "risk" being blasted by the models music lol).

I turned 'notify on leave' to 'nobody'. Makes things a little less hectic in the room and I'm blissfully unaware until they come back in again.
I did the same. I still haven't gotten used to seeing the same person joining and then rejoining 5 minutes later.

Some of my people watch me from work so they'll have me on their phone and computer, which will cause that "rejoining" thing when they switch back and forth between the two.

To echo off what others have said, seeing the same people who don't interact with you could be because they aren't interested in what you're doing at that moment. I have some people that literally only stay and tip when I'm using Lush. I see them come in for a few seconds or minutes nearly every time I broadcast, but once they realize that it's not a Lush day, they leave. Some of them tell me, but not always.

Thumbnails update every 45 seconds on CB. Brett, I appreciate your enthusiam but your knowledge of how the site works is severely lacking.

I did the same. I still haven't gotten used to seeing the same person joining and then rejoining 5 minutes later.

Some of my people watch me from work so they'll have me on their phone and computer, which will cause that "rejoining" thing when they switch back and forth between the two.

To echo off what others have said, seeing the same people who don't interact with you could be because they aren't interested in what you're doing at that moment. I have some people that literally only stay and tip when I'm using Lush. I see them come in for a few seconds or minutes nearly every time I broadcast, but once they realize that it's not a Lush day, they leave. Some of them tell me, but not always.

Yep. If Lush isn't happening that night I lose a lot of people. If someone new tips and I don't react like my braims are being fucked out they complain or leave. Sorry dude. Your 1 token tip isn't going to make me cum.

Yep. If Lush isn't happening that night I lose a lot of people. If someone new tips and I don't react like my braims are being fucked out they complain or leave. Sorry dude. Your 1 token tip isn't going to make me cum.
Happend to me a lot. Most of the times with the complaint that "lush isnt working". Dude, you can see right after ur tip the ato post of the fact its reacting. but 3 sec of low, just try higher. some get it some leave.

It happens to everyone. Looky-loos popping in to see if there's anything "good" happening in free chat.

I get a bunch of people like that in my room, I wonder how can they be so fast to come and leave! I barely have time to read their names and they're gone! Maybe it's a lag problem, I don't know, anyway when I have enough time to capture their names = hammer ban!

Status
Not open for further replies.