AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How are models using viewer bots?!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vannesacherie

Cam Model
Sep 23, 2019
Chaturbate Username
VanessaCherie92
Ok so all this time I thought there was something wrong with me , since I can never make front page or alot of viewers on chaturbate. After some investigating I see some of them are using viewer bots. Which puts fake viewers in the room and gets them up front..... first off how do they do this?? Second is this also an issue on MFC or streamate?? It makes me feel like i have no chance.

This has been covered a million times and I'm *this* close to accusing you of trolling the forum with your posts but I get that you might be new to forum setups and have difficulty navigating. That being said, stop worrying about what in the hell everyone else is doing on the site and worry about improving your own show.

I am almost never on the main page and at best get to the 2nd page and I make perfectly good money on Chaturbate. It's about your attitude, your standards, your tip menu and how you interact with your fans. THAT is your key to success.

Reactions: Diana_Devil
I had no idea it had been covered... why the hell would I be teollimg?? If my post bother you so much what's stopping you from ignoring this??

I had no idea it had been covered... why the hell would I be teollimg?? If my post bother you so much what's stopping you from ignoring this??

It's very easy to click on a forum title and see what posts are there before posting a new thread. If a thread is too large to stand any new posts without slogging through back posts a new thread is warranted. Just a little forum etiquette. :happy:

My point remains. Concentrate on your own talents. People on the main page have been there for years. They have many white label campaigns active, use twitter and other social media to announce their shows and other tricks of the trade are in play when it comes to advertising. But, there really is no clear way to drive anonymous traffic with bots because, as far as I know, the bot isn't active long enough in the room to keep the room number that high. They would have to spend enormous amounts of money to make that feasible in any way.

Look at this video and look at comments about this bot. Looks like premium girls from cb using it and writing comments. Or maybe its fake commenrs?ANyway, interesting

Blackwizard, I told you already my opinion about this offer (very careful with it).

Let's not play blind though. At least three studios place all their girls highly effective on the chaturbate front page for the whole duration of their shifts: VR-Models-Studio, a studio owned by the user abcde_aebsedi and one other studio where I don't know the name or any other details. I don't believe in perfect recruitment, plus, yes 100% obviously using bot accounts.

I'm sure though that they hired someone to program and create their viewer bots.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Mila_ and mira_leo
I even asked some of the girls. The VR-Models-Studio don't know how their "promotion" works, they just know the studio does it. The girls in the second studio I mentioned either ignored me (very often almost no English knowledge), the girls from the third immediately banned me when I asked.

Only I said is that the girls who most people here for sure recognize, you can see in this video with their comment that they are satisfied from this traffic.

Sure. And we all know all reviews on the internet are always legit and correct.

Yes, that was sarcasm.

Tell me : did you watch this what sent? This is really interesting, thats why I all the time try to make it clear whats this and how it works.

Life experience and like I've written already I tested their free test version myself.

But it seems you just don't believe me. So buy a package and post your review here. I would actually be interested.

Reactions: AudriTwo
Oh i didnt see that u tested. My friend was testing and all she can say is that those fake viewers are as long as u not close the window browser with that bot. Not like normal traffic which is coming and leaving. btw now free period is finish, and only premiu is available. I wonder who will pay $500 for it without testing it

on cb i saw bot came my room in 5 mins bot tun in to my room reach 2000 at that moment 1500 bots run out in 1 min
i think some room have bots. remark have alot of viewer reach 8000 but have little color name mostly is grey name

Ok so all this time I thought there was something wrong with me , since I can never make front page or alot of viewers on chaturbate. After some investigating I see some of them are using viewer bots. Which puts fake viewers in the room and gets them up front..... first off how do they do this?? Second is this also an issue on MFC or streamate?? It makes me feel like i have no chance.

1) If you don't make it to the homepage it doesn't mean that there is something wrong with you. There are many great models in pages 2+ who have solid rooms and make more than top of the homepage models. The models on the homepage in most cases are either more charismatic and captivating than the norm which are for the most part qualities you are born with and aren't necessarily in your control, OR have been working hard for years, building their fanbase and improving their show little by little. If you weren't born with a lucky star then go the hard work route, it will probably take you at least a year.

2) It has been said that some models use viewer bots to boost their room count and this is how they get to the homepage. The viewer bot services *do exist* and are located in Russia, they advertise their services as "room promotion" in russian forums, but of course, it isn't exactly room promotion in the traditional sense because what that would mean is they are sending you real people, real traffic, but that would have no effect on your placement because it would be anonymous viewers and only registered viewers count for placement... therefore, if they are sending registered users it stands to reason these users are not real people but accounts they themselves created. This tactic is seen as dishonest by most western models and with reason. Chaturbate support is also against it and they have been fighting hard to try and tackle the problem but not very successfully.

3) MFC and Streamate have their own issues. I can't speak with authority on Streamate as I am not an SM model, but I can speak about MFC and models also cheat placement on MFC through the use of self-tipping. What they do is they tip themselves to improve their camscore and Miss MFC position so they show up higher on the homepage and gain traction with members who are into the Miss MFC contest. But hey... if it's any consolation this also happens on Youtube, instagram, twiter and every other social network.

4) What chance is it that you want? Are you looking for a steady income or just fame and popularity? Cause if what you want is income you can have solid income in 2+ pages, it's not as dependent on having 1000s watching as you would think. If what you want is fame maybe try networking... go to events and make friends with more popular models.

Status
Not open for further replies.